• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrities that have aged badly....

I think Angelina Jolie's lips are like that naturally. There was a photo of her taken when she was at least 20 years younger and her lips looked the same. :confused3

Has anyone seen Dyan Cannon lately? Remember her...from the movie "Heaven Can Wait" with Warren Beatty. Whoa is all I can say! Her and Farrah Fawcett are running neck-to-neck in the "what the heck happened" department!

Meg Ryan pulled a "Melanie Griffith" and totally messed her lips up. Such a shame.

Jan Michael Vincent lost his good looks in a bottle of gin. He used to be so hot back in the day!

Two more who have aged very well are Goldie Hawn and model Rachel Hunter. Let's hope they stay on the right track! Either they have good genes, or a darned good plastic surgeon! Even though Rachel Hunter is still young, she has the potential to age very gracefully. Let's hope she thinks so too!

Olivia Newton John looks good too.

Blondie said:
I think Angelina Jolie's lips are like that naturally. There was a photo of her taken when she was at least 20 years younger and her lips looked the same. :confused3

Has anyone seen Dyan Cannon lately? Remember her...from the movie "Heaven Can Wait" with Warren Beatty. Whoa is all I can say! Her and Farrah Fawcett are running neck-to-neck in the "what the heck happened" department!

Meg Ryan pulled a "Melanie Griffith" and totally messed her lips up. Such a shame.

Jan Michael Vincent lost his good looks in a bottle of gin. He used to be so hot back in the day!

Two more who have aged very well are Goldie Hawn and model Rachel Hunter. Let's hope they stay on the right track! Either they have good genes, or a darned good plastic surgeon! Even though Rachel Hunter is still young, she has the potential to age very gracefully. Let's hope she thinks so too!

Olivia Newton John looks good too.

I agree about Angelina. I saw a picture of her when she was a child and she had full lips like that.

Priscilla Presley. Ugh! I think she ruined herself last go around!

Paul Newman is 81? I have always had a huge crush on him. So handsome....

I'm watching Dancing w/the Stars and George Hamilton looks pretty puffed up to me! I think he looksl like a monkey now, even with that ridiculous year round tan!

buckylarue said:
I really don't see the attraction of making your face look like a baboon's behind....

It's called a "Trout Pout" *chuckles*

buckylarue said:
OK, maybe it's just me, but I think if Angelina Jolie gets one more collagen injection her lips are going to explode! And Geena Davis isn't far behind! I really don't see the attraction of making your face look like a baboon's behind....

:rotfl:

Nancy said:
I vote for Meg Ryan...what did she do to her lips????

And while Jessica Simpson isn't old in any way shape or form, I liked her better when she was younger and not so over made up all the time.

I have to agree with Meg Ryan..... she wasn't even starting to look old when she did whatever it was she did to her face! :confused3

LisaRay said:
Rick Springfield! Anyone remember him? I just loved him when I was young and had his posters all over my walls he was so cute! Well he has now re-joined General Hospital and WHOA!! he looks so bad it hurts to look at him!

:offtopic:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...be gone with you, blasphemer. :teeth:

Some of these people are just old and look it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The really sad ones are those who are still pretty young and look all stretched out of shape or like they've been beaten with ugly sticks.

I'm watching Dancing w/the Stars and George Hamilton looks pretty puffed up to me! I think he looksl like a monkey now, even with that ridiculous year round tan!
:badpc:

AllyandJack said:
Brigitte Neilson.

Ick!

Oh my gosh! I totally agree!

I saw her on some "love show" on MTV with Flava flav (I guess that's his name.) about a year ago. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was hardly recognizable!!
:scared: :scared: :crazy2: :eek:

I'm suprised this celebrity who has since parted didn't come up.

Marlon Brando

I love old movies, worship them. I just don't know what happened to him!

I saw Meg Ryan on Oprah today, and I just felt so sad. She's such a beautiful woman, yet she messed around with her face with so much surgery, that she looked like a different person. I hope she is happy with her new baby.

WatchinCaptKangaroo said:
dirk benidict

dirk_benedict_faceman.jpg
gmpic02.jpg

But he's 61. Doesn't look bad for that age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter