Celebrities that have aged badly....

:crazy2:
ReneeA said:
How about Nick Nolte?

noltemug.jpg

:scared: :crazy2: :scared: :crazy2: :scared:

dg39 said:
Mickey O'Rourke, you know that guy from 9 1/2 weeks.... Looking at him now, gives me a stomach ache. What he did to himself should be considered a crime.

That's exactly who I was going to say too! He tried to be a boxer and messed up his face and then tried to correct it, sad.

I vote for Meg Ryan...what did she do to her lips????

And while Jessica Simpson isn't old in any way shape or form, I liked her better when she was younger and not so over made up all the time.

Tom Selleck is also looking different these days, His eyes seem more wide open and he doesn't look like he used to.

binny said:
oh and Joan Rivers gives me nightmares!

A scary woman :scared: regardless of what she looks like, but if they tighten up her eyes any more, they will be above her ears.

Debra Messing. Once she got pregnant, her looks went to hell. Her face looks all stretched out and weird, and even her hair looks bad. She used to have the most goregeous hair on tv, IMHO.

phorsenuf said:
Leif garret isn't looking too hot these days and I think Mary Tyelr Moore had one too many facelifts!
I never liked Leif Garrett when I was a kid. He creeped me out (Rod Stewart too).

BriarfoxinWA said:
OMG! I thought he was so hot when I was in high school but now.... :scared: :crazy2:

He wrote a book. He had cancer during the A-Team and went on a macrobiotic diet. It's a fairly interesting read.

Signed,

WatchinCaptKangaroo who is at this moment watching the A-Team on TVLand.

I did think of Robert Redford. He is 68. Harrison Ford is 63. Paul Newman, however, is 81 and I think he looks good.

Have to agree with Mary Tyler Moore. Her face has been tightened till the corners of her lips are almost behind each earlobe! Sad that she allowed this to be done to herself. Even sadder is that a surgeon agreed to do it! :sad2:

Ladyhawke10 said:
There are some celebrities that look better than ever...

2. Angelina Jolie

OK, maybe it's just me, but I think if Angelina Jolie gets one more collagen injection her lips are going to explode! And Geena Davis isn't far behind! I really don't see the attraction of making your face look like a baboon's behind....

mommyintn said:
That's exactly who I was going to say too! He tried to be a boxer and messed up his face and then tried to correct it, sad.
Mickey Roarke tried to mess up his ex-wife's face & soul when he was a wife beater. :furious: I have NO sympathy for him. :mad:

That photo of Nick Nolte was actually taken after a day of filming "The Incredible Hulk." He actually did look that way in the film. Why he didn't clean up before leaving to go home, is beyond me. :rolleyes:

My vote is for Jeff Conaway from "Taxi" & "Grease." Not only did he go bald, but he let himself get fat & paunchy.

Robert Wagner too, looks all "puffy" now.

Warren Beatty looks ridiculous! :eek:

I immediately thought of Keith Richards--or has he ALWAYS looked that way>? :confused3

ETA: Anna Nicole Smith

buckylarue said:
OK, maybe it's just me, but I think if Angelina Jolie gets one more collagen injection her lips are going to explode! And Geena Davis isn't far behind! I really don't see the attraction of making your face look like a baboon's behind....

That's *exactly* what some of these faces look like with the red, overblown lips!!!! :rotfl2: You nailed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter