Celebrities that have aged badly....

Disney Doll said:

Robert Redford...he's a shame...such a handsome man, even as he aged, until he got that stupid facelift.... :sad2:

That was the first person I thought of when I saw this tread.

My first thought was Kathleen Turner.....and I see someone else mentioned her also.

LOL about Axl Rose.

tmorse65 said:
Bruce Jenner. Wow! What happened to that guy?
I am in agreement with you on this one! I think it must have been a face lift gone amuck!

This isn't exactly what you asked, but sort of related -

Several years ago, when the first Lord of the Rings movie (Fellowship of the Ring) came out, I read a magazine article about it. It had the funniest quote in it. It was talking about Saruman, and he was described as "looking exactly as Cher would have looked if she had been allowed to age naturally". :lmao:

chyam said:
I am in agreement with you on this one! I think it must have been a face lift gone amuck!

Seriously, Bruce Jenner looks like a woman. And, as much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree about Robert Redford :sad: . He was so incredibly hot, even up until a few years ago. He was my "freebie" with DH... I guess I have to start looking elsewhere :teeth:

Rick Springfield! Anyone remember him? I just loved him when I was young and had his posters all over my walls he was so cute! Well he has now re-joined General Hospital and WHOA!! he looks so bad it hurts to look at him!

It pains me to write this because I used to love him so much, but Val Kilmer. What has happened to him?? :scared: :eek: :scared: Bring back the Ice Man! Bring back the Ice Man!

Mickey O'Rourke, you know that guy from 9 1/2 weeks.... Looking at him now, gives me a stomach ache. What he did to himself should be considered a crime.

I don't know if you guys remember that cute kid who starred in the Client with Susan Sarandon....Brad Renfro. O.M.G. He's something like 19 or 20 now, looks about 35, and has a serious heroin problem. I saw a picture of him and was just shocked.

I saw Deborah Foreman (she played Julie-the main girl- in Valley Girl--the 80's movie, it had Nicholas Cage in it) on VH1 the other day. While she didn't look awful, I was really glad that she still didn't look glamorous and had aged like the rest of us. It sure did make me feel better!!!

How about some even younger folks already in trouble...

Lohan
Raven
Justin Timberlake

How could we forget:

mj.jpg

I have to agree with Farrah Fawcett. She looks sooo much older than the other "Angels".

I think Marie Osmond did something weird, too.

I don't have any new names but I am reminded of a saying I heard years ago but it stuck with me.

"We are born with the face that God gave us but we live with the face that we gave ourselves." How true! I can think of some very beautiful people that have given themselves a beautiful spirit that is reflected in their faces.

Most of those mentioned abused their lives in ways that gave them the faces they now have. (and I'm not talking about plastic surgery!)

1. Cameron Diaz--she's still pretty but somehow her features got much less softer in the last several years.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio--same issue--he was gorgeous in Titanic, and then when he got into his mid-twenties, and thereafter, his face slightly changed in a way that was less attractive (he's still good-looking, though, too).
3. Renee Zellweger--Did she have some plastic surgery about 4-5 years ago? She looks different from "Jerry Maguire" in an odd way, and her face seems hardened or something
4. Mickey Rourke--I think he had an accident, though--or too much boxing
5. Michael Jackson--as if I had to say anything... :(
6. Kathleen Turner--went from gorgeous to frumpy almost overnight about a decade ago
7. Melanie Griffith--trying too hard to still look like a starlet--beauty comes from within!
8. Paris Hilton--always looks like she has a sleepy eye--and it's seem more pronounced as time goes on
9. Britney Spears--she can get it back...I think she's currently more a result of lackluster styling and an unhealthy junkfood lifestyle

Just to end on a positive note--

There are some celebrities that look better than ever

1. Jennifer Aniston--looks better than when she was younger
2. Angelina Jolie--unintentionally funny to list them together, but ditto
3. Winona Ryder--kind of a strange looking teen to gorgeous (yet troubled) young woman
4. Jenny Garth--never though of her as a beauty on 90210 (and I was actually kind of hurt when once told I looked like her back in 1990 :lmao: ) but on her most recent TV show (forgot the name of it) she looked beautiful
5. Demi Moore--always beautiful but remains so

Ladyhawke10 said:
1. better than ever

1. Jennifer Aniston--looks better than when she was younger
2. Angelina Jolie--unintentionally funny to list them together, but ditto
3. Winona Ryder--kind of a strange looking teen to gorgeous (yet troubled) young woman
4. Jenny Garth--never though of her as a beauty on 90210 (and I was actually kind of hurt when once told I looked like her back in 1990 :lmao: ) but on her most recent TV show (forgot the name of it) she looked beautiful
5. Demi Moore--always beautiful but remains so

I might be the only one to think this but... Marg Helgenberger from CSI

castleview said:
I might be the only one to think this but... Marg Helgenberger from CSI

Ew. I think her lips just keep getting weirder and weirder every season. To me, she's an example of someone who should have left plastic surgery/collagen alone.

I think Madonna should be on the "aged well" list, though!

Leif Garrett was the first person I thought of when I read the title of this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter