• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR pics.

Oh, and I know someone requested a picture of the fountain drink selection in Old Port Royale. Here's the pic I took:

DisneyPhotos_2012054.jpg

Also, after I took this, I realized the center section had two additional selections - Minute Maid Pomegranate Lemonade and Blue Powerade.

Hope that helps!

I didn't see the request for the coffee machine until I got home - sorry! :(

We're not coffee drinkers, so didn't use it. All I can say is that it looked new, was black ;), and there was no pot - so I guess it was single use?? I really know nothing about coffee, sorry! You can see a little bit of it in the corner of the one room picture in my previous post.

Thanks for sharing your photos they are very pretty. I'm glad they have blue powerade my DGD loves it .

Subscribing to the page. the photos look real nice. We are staying here for the first time in 10 days. I hope it's a nice moderate...the last time we stayed at a moderate in 2007 was at POFQ and it was horrible. Rooms were dirty, staff was rude....aggravating.

I'm hopeful though. Does anyone know what buildings or rooms are the best to request?

Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51 are awesome locations. Just a short walk across the bridge to OPR and the main pool. It's a great stroll in the mornings! I hope you enjoy CBR as much as we do. It's our favorite moderate.

We'll be a CBR June 15-24th for our fourth stay! We're in a Magical Gathering of my family (DS graduating high school, and his DF also graduating and celebrating his 18th birthday on 6/17), my next door neighbor's family (his DD and her DF both graduating from high school), and my sister's family of four who live in Singapore! We can't wait! :cool1:

Are there any pictures of anything particular that anyone would like me to get? I'll try to post while I'm there. :)

Just returned from our 7th and 8th stays at the CBR (two nights pre-cruise and then six nights after the cruise) and I took lots of pictures to share. Just need to get them all loaded and organized.

I haven't had a chance to go through all of our pictures yet but I do have some uploaded to photobucket. These were taken the two nights we stayed pre-cruise. We were in Barbados 11 which was quite secluded and quiet. Our walk to Old Port Royale took us about 7 1/2 minutes at a very leisurely pace.

Inside the Custom House:

DSCF2228.jpg

DSCF2229.jpg

DSCF2230.jpg

DSCF2231.jpg

DSCF2232.jpg

The view from our 2nd floor corner room:

DSCF2233.jpg

DSCF2234.jpg

DSCF2235.jpg

The view wasn't that great but, like I said, it was a very quiet area.

Our room:

DSCF2236.jpg

DSCF2237.jpg

DSCF2238.jpg

DSCF2239.jpg

DSCF2240.jpg

DSCF2241.jpg

The new Cuisinart coffee makers:

DSCF2242.jpg

One of the bathroom. I can never seem to get a good shot of the bathroom:

DSCF2243.jpg

The Mickey head towels that were waiting for us on the bed:

DSCF2244.jpg

The fridge in the dresser.

DSCF2264.jpg

DSCF2263.jpg

Light fixture over the bed headboard:

DSCF2262.jpg

Picture hanging in the room:

DSCF2261.jpg

I have many many more to post but that's all I have time for right now. I'll be back to post more later.

I was just going through last years pics so I figured it was time to share.
wedding-vacation241.jpg

wedding-vacation258.jpg

wedding-vacation543.jpg

vacation389.jpg

The grounds are pretty
wedding-vacation254.jpg

love all the pictures cannot wait till we are there in Aug. Silly question does anyone have pictures of the general store at the resort would like to know if they sell milk there we would like to have cereal in our rooms for breakie

love all the pictures cannot wait till we are there in Aug. Silly question does anyone have pictures of the general store at the resort would like to know if they sell milk there we would like to have cereal in our rooms for breakie

I don't have any pics of the store, but I do know that they do have milk. The grab-n-go area also has milk and cereal too!

We are trying to decide between here and CS. Going back to read information so we can decide.

This place is fabulous!!! The grounds are some of the most cheerful & beautiful in WDW. The pools are spectacular!!!

Not a silly question at all. I posted pictures of some of the items in the store quite a few pages back and I have more that I'll be posting soon. There is milk available by the quart and by the half gallon in the resort store. I think the quart was $2.49 and the half gallon was $2.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter