Cass, Rob and Kira back in Disney! Toddlers' tempers and tantrums *Final Video!1/06*

Glad to hear you are doing a little better, and I hope you get a neuro appt very soon.

:hug::hug::hug:to you, Sistah!

Day 7 Part 3

October 21st - Magic Kingdom

We rolled ourselves out of Crystal Palace and made our way to Adventureland.

We were going to do the Jungle Cruise but the line was 30 minutes long. No thanks.

Instead we went on Aladdin's Magic Carpets.

7-34.jpg

Next up was Pirates!! Kira had been waiting to do pirates for a very long time. We listen to the soundtrack all the time and she knows some of the words.

She really enjoyed the ride, everything but the drop in the dark! :rolleyes1

While in the store I let her touch all the cool pirate stuff. I had the best laugh of the day here. She grabbed a really long rifle and she started vacuuming with it! :lmao::rotfl2:

7-35.jpg

I just said "Yup, that's exactly what you do with that!" LOL

7-36.jpg

I think we saw the Tiki Birds before we left Adventureland and then we went on Haunted Mansion.

Kira was being a total dork here. We had to wait about 15 minutes in line and she was being so silly. She was going around all the poles in the line and some of those poles were right next to the wall so she didn't have very much room. She was just being silly but it was fun to watch.

7-37.jpg

Time for the afternoon parade. We decided to find a spot early and just chill for a bit. This worked out great because a CM came right next to her and she had toys to play with. Kira and this other little girl had a blast!

The CM was super great with the girls and this passed the time quickly!

7-38.jpg

7-40.jpg

Time for the parade came and she sat in her stroller while she had snacks and juice. She was FULL of P & V by now :rolleyes1

7-41.jpg

7-42.jpg

She enjoyed the parade and loved seeing all the characters. The best part was when Stitch came and stole her juice! LOL!

He was trying to drink it when Lilo told him to put it back.

7-43.jpg

7-44.jpg

We made a quick stop at the Baby Station. This is THE best place to change a diaper!!! ::yes::

Kira was adamant about getting on and off the table herself! Yes, she climbed up and down all by herself! If we didn't let her, she would totally spazz out :scared:

7-45.jpg

We had wanted to get her a Mickey Ears hat but hadn't found one yet that fits really well so I knew the place to get ears was at Le Chapeau and I was right!

She had fun trying a few on.

7-46.jpg

7-47.jpg

In the end, we got her pink Mickey Ears with a Princess crown in the middle. Got her name on the back and then off we went to meet up with Sean, Bernie and Bailey for supper at Chef Mickeys.

7-48.jpg

Took the monorail over to the Contemporary

7-49.jpg

7-51.jpg

And found the Three Mousketeers :earboy2:

7-52.jpg

To be continued....too many pics :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Day 7 Part 4

At this point, Kira needed a break I think. She was starting to act up and in hindsight, we should have just left and got something to go for supper and head back to the condo.

7-53.jpg

But we were here and she knew we were going to see some characters and so we just went for it.

This meal was tough.

She was all over the place, she had a lot of energy and didn't want to sit down.

The food was just gross!! This is the first time we didn't like the food at Chef Mickey's and we go every time we go to WDW. The prime rib was full of fat, it was hard to find a piece that didn't have grizzle on it. My beloved parmesan mashed potatoes were FULL of gross lumps!!! I even waited for a new piece of meat and a new pot of potatoes but they were just as gross as the other ones. And honestly, there wasn't another thing on the whole buffet that appealed to me.

I think S & B & B enjoyed the food a little more than us but not much.

The characters were awful!! They barely spent any time at all at the table! They stopped for ONE photo and that was it! Of course S & B were nice enough to let Kira have all the attention but they were totally left out. They weren't horribly upset about it but I was! I wanted a group shot but the second they took a pic with Kira they were gonzo!!!

I was also upset that they didn't do the table rotation the same everytime. We always watched to see in what order they visited the tables so that we could prepare Kira for when they were coming. Well, they changed order almost every time and skipped our table and did 3 extras and then came back to us so Kira was often left waiting there with her autograph book waiting for 10-15 minutes!

I was also NOT impressed with Mickey Mouse! I know, it sounds wrong but the mouse was peeing me off! He was the worst offender and did an extra 4 tables before coming back to us (made no sense the way he did it either!) and then when he went to sign her book, he totally skipped his page!!! :mad:

I was really mad about this because we had seen Mickey a few times now but we waited until this meal to get his signature. Minnie had no problem signing her page but Mickey didn't even take the time to LOOK at the page!

Here's her book...
book.jpg

I was in a bad mood at this point. I was miffed because I put Mickey on the very first page (for a reason!) and he messed it up, Kira was totally melting down at this point and we just paid a small fortune for a horrible meal!!! :headache:

Here's a few pics of the characters...

7-54.jpg

7-55.jpg

7-56.jpg

7-57.jpg

7-58.jpg

7-59.jpg

7-60.jpg

The desserts were pretty good but I was all pissy by now and it was hard to enjoy them. We paid the bill and got out of there as fast as we could!!!

Well, I thought I would never say this but that will be our last time dining there!

Rob had wanted to go back to MK but I pressed him into just going home. Turned out to be a good decision as none of us were in the mood for more park time.

Rob gave Kira a bath and then she went to bed early.

It was a very loooong day and I was glad it was over!

Last edited:
Thank you, Cass for sharing all this with us! I just loved all those photos of Kira enjoying meeting the princesses. I will be leaving tomorrow to return to WDW with my 2 princesses who are 12 (gonna be 13 on the trip) and 10. Seeing Kira's wide eyes full of magic made me tear up at missing my "little" girls. They still love WDW but it is not the same now.

And I agree about Chef Mickey's! We had a terrible experience at dinner there years ago and have never been back. But breakfast was fun!

Day 7 Part 1

We tried to get to MK as early as possible to be there by opening but it seems no matter how early we left, we never made it for park opening.

7-1.jpg

We asked Kira if she wanted to take the monorail or the ferry boat and she said ferry boat so off we went!

7-2.jpg

It took forever! Waited 10-15 mins for the boat to arrive and then 10-15 mins to load then 10 minutes to get there and then 10 minutes to unload and cattle our way to bag check. :headache:

Our number one goal was to find some princesses for Kira. I think she was starting to think that we were all fibbing to her about all the princesses being in WDW cus she still hadn't met one up close :lmao:

We walked directly over to Mickey Toon Town Fair but on the way we spotted Alice and she said she wanted to see her. I waited in line for Alice while Rob took her to see the Queen of Hearts

7-3.jpg

Her meeting with Alice was so precious! It was her first "face" character of the trip and after Alice started talking to her she smiled and said "She talked to me!!!" :love:

7-4.jpg

7-5.jpg

7-6.jpg

She was thrilled with Alice and Alice was really wonderful with her!

Time for some princesses now! We got there and the line for the Fairies was 70 mins!!! :scared1: Thankfully she's not into the fairies yet because the princesses were only 15 minutes! :thumbsup2

We got into the room and she saw Cinderella, Belle and Aurora all in one area and I think she probably peed herself! Good thing she wears a diaper ;)

She met Cindy first. She was a little shy at first but the princesses helped her out and she was on :cloud9:

7-7.jpg

She made me laugh so hard because each time she met a princess, she would talk about the other two! When she met Cindy, Kira excitedly pointed out to her that Belle and Aurora were there and then when she met Belle, she told her how she just met Cinderella and that she can see Aurora and then finally when she met Aurora, she told her all about her little meet and greet with Cindy and Belle :lmao:

Belle was the BEST!!!!!!!! She took a very long time with her...she told her to come and sit with her and then when Kira said "No Beast" Belle decided to tell her a little story about where Beast was.

She started...

"No, Beast is not here right now. You know why he's not here? Because when he woke up this morning, he had the most crazy hair! So I told him that he couldn't come with his crazy hair so I sent him to get his hair cut!"

Here Belle is showing Kira how Beast is getting his hair cut!

7-8.jpg

She went on for a few minutes and I got several great photos!

7-9.jpg

7-10.jpg

Then we got in the little line for Aurora but Belle was all alone. She was just standing there waving to Kira but Kira was shy and didn't know what to do. I think she was just used to the whole process...wait in line, hug, kiss, pics...then done! Well Belle kept waving to her and trying to talk to her but Kira was thinking that she shouldn't be talking to her anymore so she stayed by her dad.

Time for Aurora and after telling her all about Belle and Beast getting getting his hair cut...it was time for hugs.

Aurora was also really good with Kira, taking a few extra minutes to talk to her about things. Kira was telling her that she has an Aurora dress too, not the blue one, the pink one and how she was going to wear it, it was too cute!

7-11.jpg

They were chatting about the three fairies because they were on her autograph page so Kira told her the names of all three :lmao:

7-12.jpg

7-13.jpg

By this time, my girl was as happy as I have ever seen her! She was glowing!!!!!!!!!

To be continued....

Wow!!!!! What great pictures. Looks like Kira had a fun time. It looks like the Princesses were wonderful with her.

Day 7 Part 3

We rolled ourselves out of Crystal Palace and made our way to Adventureland.

We were going to do the Jungle Cruise but the line was 30 minutes long. No thanks.

Instead we went on Aladdin's Magic Carpets.

7-34.jpg

Next up was Pirates!! Kira had been waiting to do pirates for a very long time. We listen to the soundtrack all the time and she knows some of the words.

She really enjoyed the ride, everything but the drop in the dark! :rolleyes1

While in the store I let her touch all the cool pirate stuff. I had the best laugh of the day here. She grabbed a really long rifle and she started vacuuming with it! :lmao::rotfl2:

7-35.jpg

I just said "Yup, that's exactly what you do with that!" LOL

7-36.jpg

I think we saw the Tiki Birds before we left Adventureland and then we went on Haunted Mansion.

Kira was being a total dork here. We had to wait about 15 minutes in line and she was being so silly. She was going around all the poles in the line and some of those poles were right next to the wall so she didn't have very much room. She was just being silly but it was fun to watch.

7-37.jpg

Time for the afternoon parade. We decided to find a spot early and just chill for a bit. This worked out great because a CM came right next to her and she had toys to play with. Kira and this other little girl had a blast!

The CM was super great with the girls and this passed the time quickly!

7-38.jpg

7-40.jpg

Time for the parade came and she sat in her stroller while she had snacks and juice. She was FULL of P & V by now :rolleyes1

7-41.jpg

7-42.jpg

She enjoyed the parade and loved seeing all the characters. The best part was when Stitch came and stole her juice! LOL!

He was trying to drink it when Lilo told him to put it back.

7-43.jpg

7-44.jpg

We made a quick stop at the Baby Station. This is THE best place to change a diaper!!! ::yes::

Kira was adamant about getting on and off the table herself! Yes, she climbed up and down all by herself! If we didn't let her, she would totally spazz out :scared:

7-45.jpg

We had wanted to get her a Mickey Ears hat but hadn't found one yet that fits really well so I knew the place to get ears was at Le Chapeau and I was right!

She had fun trying a few on.

7-46.jpg

7-47.jpg

In the end, we got her pink Mickey Ears with a Princess crown in the middle. Got her name on the back and then off we went to meet up with Sean, Bernie and Bailey for supper at Chef Mickeys.

7-48.jpg

Took the monorail over to the Contemporary

7-49.jpg

7-51.jpg

And found the Three Mousketeers :earboy2:

7-52.jpg

To be continued....too many pics :rolleyes:

Alladins Magic Carpet Ride is one of my favorites. I love it and I ride it everytime I go to Magic Kingdom at least once. Kira looked really happy today. I loved her Mickey ears. Please tell her.

Great, great update Cass! So glad you're back with us and feeling better. I do hope they're able to figure out how to solve whats going on soon. So the princesses pictures, sooooo adorable. And how funny is the temp tatoo on Rob!!:thumbsup2 Tell him I loved that, such a great daddy thing to do. I know exactly how you feel about Chef Mickey's, I think its so rushed there. But love Crystal Palace, so fun! Thanks so much for coming back so quickly, we missed you!!:cloud9:

Really enjoying your trip report. It is excellent. Kira looked like she had a wonderful day at Magic Kingdom.

Glad to hear your feeling a little better. Great trip report as usual! Love the princess pictures and stories.

How did you like staying offsite at Windsor Hills? We are thinking about staying there next time we go.

Sorry, I hit the reply button before I put in my reply! This picture is absolutely hilarious! The interaction Kira had with Alice and the princesses was awesome.

:cutie: "She talked to me!!!" That is so flippin cute! :goodvibes

Amelia and EB wimped out on an extensive fairy line, too, in favor of the princesses. Thank goodness!!!

Her picture with Cinderella is precious. I just love that sweet look on her face! :cutie:

:rotfl:LOVE the Belle Beast haircut story. I just love how they interact with kids!!! BTW, Belle is simply GORGEOUS!!!!

How great she was tall enough for Barnstormer!!! I think Ernie might be, too. I will have to measure him. I am so afraid, though, of him freaking out on it. Amelia is a speed demon so she loved it when she first went on last year....I wonder if Ernie would like it too. Luckily, it's short. We'll see.

How cool that Metpro found you. That's fun!

She and Amelia are so much alike. Amelia is ALWAYS looking to "make a new friend" with anyone and everyone no matter where she is!!! :rotfl2: Not that I'm not a people person but she is so much more like her father than me!

That little pucker to Eeyore is so cute!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Oh, I know that attitude and "game" all too well! Sometimes you just have to give in to prevent the craziness from ensuing.

I love her new ears! I might have to look for those next month for Mia. I think she'd love em'. Neither of my kids have gotten new ears since they were babies!

BTW, your opinion on Chef Mickeys dinner is not alone. We didn't enjoy it at all in September. Gross is the perfect way to describe the food. I wasn't even all that thrilled with the character experience. We won't be back there for quite some time.

Yeaaaa, Cass is back!!:yay:
I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I sure hope that you're able to get everything figured out when you see the neurologist.

Wow, I think you definitely caught some priceless moments with Kira and the Princesses. How wonderful that they took extra time with her. Very cool!!
I'm sorry to hear that Chef Mickey's was so bad. I never really enjoyed the dinner food very much, but breakfast was a lot better.

Can't wait for more!!

Thanks for the update Cass......so glad that you are on the road to recovery. Fingers crossed for your neurosurgeon appt.

Loving all the pics of Kira and apart from the horrible meal at Chef Mickey's it seemed like it was quite a good day, especially that bit about the Princesses.

Shame about CM, though. We've been a couple of times and it was good, not great but lots of fun.

Good to hear from you Cass...hope you feel 100% better soon. :

Thanks so much! :hug:

First off, I am glad to hear that the pain is easing up for you a little. I hope they can do more for you at the next doctor so you don't have to go through that again! How horrible.

Second of all, it was so sweet to see Kira with the princesses! I think it is so funny that she wanted them to acknowledge each other... perhaps she didn't think they realized they were in a room with princesses too! Anyway, she is adorable Cass!

LOL, yeah...maybe she thought they needed a gentle nudge to admire the other princesses more :lmao:

Glad to hear you are doing a little better, and I hope you get a neuro appt very soon.
Sistah!

Thanks babe! :hug:

Thank you, Cass for sharing all this with us! I just loved all those photos of Kira enjoying meeting the princesses. I will be leaving tomorrow to return to WDW with my 2 princesses who are 12 (gonna be 13 on the trip) and 10. Seeing Kira's wide eyes full of magic made me tear up at missing my "little" girls. They still love WDW but it is not the same now.

And I agree about Chef Mickey's! We had a terrible experience at dinner there years ago and have never been back. But breakfast was fun!

Oh wow, lucky you! Have a great time!!! :thumbsup2

Wow!!!!! What great pictures. Looks like Kira had a fun time. It looks like the Princesses were wonderful with her.

They sure were! :cool1:

Alladins Magic Carpet Ride is one of my favorites. I love it and I ride it everytime I go to Magic Kingdom at least once. Kira looked really happy today. I loved her Mickey ears. Please tell her.

It was our first time on it :rolleyes:

Great, great update Cass! So glad you're back with us and feeling better. I do hope they're able to figure out how to solve whats going on soon. So the princesses pictures, sooooo adorable. And how funny is the temp tatoo on Rob!! Tell him I loved that, such a great daddy thing to do. I know exactly how you feel about Chef Mickey's, I think its so rushed there. But love Crystal Palace, so fun! Thanks so much for coming back so quickly, we missed you!!

Awww you are too sweet!! :hug: The tattoo thing wasn't a daddy thing though, it was a Rob thing :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: He wore those same tattoos on wdw trips before we had Kira, they are Star Wars tattoos :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

Really enjoying your trip report. It is excellent. Kira looked like she had a wonderful day at Magic Kingdom.

It was definitely her favourite park! ::yes::

Glad to hear your feeling a little better. Great trip report as usual! Love the princess pictures and stories.

How did you like staying offsite at Windsor Hills? We are thinking about staying there next time we go.

It was nice and the price was fabulous. We are a little spoiled though and I told Rob that we are not going back until we can afford the whole week at AKV :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

Sorry, I hit the reply button before I put in my reply! This picture is absolutely hilarious! The interaction Kira had with Alice and the princesses was awesome.

Yeah, I like that one too! :rotfl:

Glad to see you back Cass!!! We missed you... :

Awww thanks Michelle! :hug:

:cutie: "She talked to me!!!" That is so flippin cute!

Amelia and EB wimped out on an extensive fairy line, too, in favor of the princesses. Thank goodness!!!

Her picture with Cinderella is precious. I just love that sweet look on her face!

LOVE the Belle Beast haircut story. I just love how they interact with kids!!! BTW, Belle is simply GORGEOUS!!!!

How great she was tall enough for Barnstormer!!! I think Ernie might be, too. I will have to measure him. I am so afraid, though, of him freaking out on it. Amelia is a speed demon so she loved it when she first went on last year....I wonder if Ernie would like it too. Luckily, it's short. We'll see.

How cool that Metpro found you. That's fun!

She and Amelia are so much alike. Amelia is ALWAYS looking to "make a new friend" with anyone and everyone no matter where she is!!! Not that I'm not a people person but she is so much more like her father than me!

That little pucker to Eeyore is so cute!

Oh, I know that attitude and "game" all too well! Sometimes you just have to give in to prevent the craziness from ensuing.

I love her new ears! I might have to look for those next month for Mia. I think she'd love em'. Neither of my kids have gotten new ears since they were babies!

BTW, your opinion on Chef Mickeys dinner is not alone. We didn't enjoy it at all in September. Gross is the perfect way to describe the food. I wasn't even all that thrilled with the character experience. We won't be back there for quite some time.

Yup. You definitely gotta pick your battles! I've learned that the hard way! :scared:

Those kids and making friends eh? Kira is just like her daddy, can be best friends with anyone in seconds!

When we were in the ER last Thursday, he chatted with this very nice man who was a Disney nut. Rob asked him if he wanted a magazine to read and the guy said no thanks but I love your jacket. (Epcot 2000 Jacket) Well, 2 hours later and a whole lot of Disney chatting and they were like best buds LOL! :lmao:

And yes, Belle was gorgeous! But more than that she was so amazing with Kira and the other little ones!!! :worship:

I spy...with my one little eye..: a Hidden Mickey on Kira's mouth! (Ok, ok...so ya gotta be a little creative I guess).
Great update Cass.

Good eye MG! I think I posted that one in my pre-trippie and mentioned the HM :thumbsup2

Yeaaaa, Cass is back!!:yay:
I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better. I sure hope that you're able to get everything figured out when you see the neurologist.

Wow, I think you definitely caught some priceless moments with Kira and the Princesses. How wonderful that they took extra time with her. Very cool!!
I'm sorry to hear that Chef Mickey's was so bad. I never really enjoyed the dinner food very much, but breakfast was a lot better.

Can't wait for more!!

Thanks Missy!!! I am trying to get caught up with yours! :goodvibes

Thanks for the update Cass......so glad that you are on the road to recovery. Fingers crossed for your neurosurgeon appt.

Loving all the pics of Kira and apart from the horrible meal at Chef Mickey's it seemed like it was quite a good day, especially that bit about the Princesses.

Shame about CM, though. We've been a couple of times and it was good, not great but lots of fun.

Thanks Heather! :hug:

Yeah, I was shocked at Chef Mickey's! We've been about 5-6 times and this was the only time I didn't enjoy myself. :sad1:

We were not thrilled with out Chef Mickey last time we went either. I have 3 trips scheduled and they are not on my list for any trips. My kids are older so they just waved as they passed by. Hello...we are here at Disney...Mickeys home... so obviously we LIKE him too.

And we have never tried Crystal Palace but will on our Feb trip!! It will be remodeled....not that we will notice :confused3

Day 8 Part 1

October 22nd - Storybook Princess Breakfast at Epcot & MNSSHP

Kira got lots of sleep last night which was great news because we knew it would be a late night.

She was thrilled to be wearing her Aurora dress this morning!

8-1.jpg

8-2.jpg

She always seemed to be grumpy though when we were leaving.

8-3.jpg

We got to Epcot at around 10am and as we were walking past the Fountain of Nations, there was a fountain show playing. We love this fountain and all their shows. Just before our trip we found a song by Yanni that they use for one of their shows so we've been playing it over and over. Who knew we loved Yanni :lmao:

Kira was enjoying the fountain show so as we walked past it Rob pulled the stroller so that Kira could face backwards and watch it LOL

8-4.jpg

We got to Norway finally and checked-in. It was quite awhile before they called our name and it was hot out and no real shade to hide in. Another 5 minutes and I would have been grumpy :rolleyes:

8-5.jpg

Our name was called only to wait in another line. At least this one was mostly in the shade!

Belle was at the entrance and before you are seated you are taken there for a family picture.

Kira was happy to see Belle. They took a couple shots of Kira and then I asked if they could get a family shot of all of us on my camera.

8-6.jpg

I laughed when I saw this photo. I totally look like a third wheel here (I guess technically I would be a fourth wheel LOL) Belle is hanging onto Rob's arm and holding Kira's hand and then I am standing there in the back rotfl2:

8-7.jpg

We had never been here so it was a nice first for us. Our waitress came by and got our drink order and then Rob went up to the cold buffet. He was THRILLED to find all his favourite fruits there and he used his coffee creamer to make a fruit salad. :rotfl2:

8-8.jpg

A few minutes later they brought us a plate with all the hot stuff on it. The potatoes were absolutely divine!!! :love: I had 3 helpings of those :rolleyes:

Kira LOVED seeing all the princesses

8-9.jpg

She pointed out to Aurora that she too was wearing her Aurora dress :laughing:

8-10.jpg

8-11.jpg

8-12.jpg

8-13.jpg

Ariel was pretty funny. She was totally WIRED! She was trying to be like Ariel in the movie but she went a little overboard. I wonder if she had 5 or 6 cups of coffee before she came to the tables. :lmao:

Kira was thrilled to see her though!

8-14.jpg

Kira ate quite a bit of fruit and she also had some eggs and sausage and although she was holding a croissant in almost all of the pictures, I don't think she actually ate it :rotfl:

A nice lady stopped at our table and gave her a Snow White Mirror magnet and she admired herself in it all day long.

8-15.jpg

The meal was delicious, Kira was really good (princesses are excellent distractions!) and I was totally impressed by the picture package that was INCLUDED in the price of breakfast!

They said they could only do one pose but they actually did 2. It came with a nice big 8 x 10 in a nice little frame and then they also included 4 4x6's with the other pose.

You can only see 2 of the 4 4x6's here.

8-35.jpg

When we go back to WDW, this meal will be a MUST-DO for us!!!

To be continued...........

Last edited:
Day 8 Part 2

October 22nd - Storybook Princess Breakfast at Epcot & MNSSHP

Our other goal today was to find Jasmine and Aladdin as I knew they often appeared in Morocco and during breakfast we found out that they would be appearing there in about 30 minutes!

On our walk over there we ran into Brenda, Jason, Chelsi and Jason! We stopped for a few minutes and chatted with them and Kira gave Brenda the biggest hug! It was sooooo cute! And just by chance, a photopass photographer was there to capture the moment. :goodvibes

Unfortunately, the CD hasn't arrived yet but I will post that picture when I get it.

We took our time walking over because it wasn't busy at all and so we let Kira walk on her own the whole way.

8-16.jpg

8-17.jpg

8-18.jpg

We found where the line would be for Al & Jasmine and got in line and waited about 7-8 minutes before they came out.

I thought she would have swooned over Jasmine but nope, she had a thing for Al!!! She gave him 4 hugs and just kept staring at him :lmao:

8-19.jpg

8-20.jpg

As we were strolling through France, we saw Belle in her blue dress and there was NO line!!!

Belle danced with Kira and talked with her too!

It was so funny because Kira kept hugging/holding onto her but her hand is right at Belle's ...ummm...ahem...bosoms. Well Belle politely grabbed her hand every time she did this, and tried to move it. I took video of it so I hope it turned out.

8-21.jpg

8-22.jpg

We said good-bye to Belle and just as we were about to leave France, I spotted Aurora all by herself!!!

Kira was happy to see her and told her that we just had breakfast with her LOL!

8-23.jpg

8-24.jpg

And since there was no one else around, Aurora talked with her for a few minutes. Kira told her "Be careful. Don't prick your finger!" and then Aurora showed her where she had pricked her finger and Kira kissed it better for her :love:

8-25.jpg

8-26.jpg

Aurora was so touched by this, she gave her a big kiss on the cheek.

8-27.jpg

As we were leaving Aurora, we spotted Marie all alone! Aristocats used to be her favourite movie at one time and was excited to see her!

8-28.jpg

8-29.jpg

We walked over to Mouse Gear so that we could return the 3 ponchos that I bought on our first day. Even though they called for 90% chance of rain, it never did rain and I never even opened up the ponchos so I figured they would take them back.

Rob took them to the cashier while I occupied Kira. Actually, she found the candy bins and had a blast moving all the candy around LOL!

Hey! It made my job easier :rolleyes1

8-30.jpg

Rob called me over and I thought they were giving him a hard time about returning them but it turns out that the lady who gave me THREE ponchos that I had purchased actually gave me SIX ponchos. They were just all stuck together. The guy laughed and thanked me for returning them LOL!

After that was all done, I told Rob that he should go on Mission:Space as it is his favourite ride. He said "Sure!" so off we went. Just as we were parking our stroller, we ran into Brenda, Jason, Chelsi and Jason again! They were stalking us :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Rob left and I changed Kira into some clothes so she could play in the fountain for a bit.

8-31.jpg

We then went into the play area of M:S and we waited there until Rob was all done.

8-32.jpg

8-33.jpg

It was getting late now and I wanted to make sure Kira had a nap so we walked back to our van and went back to the condo.

This is how Kira got in the van each time, Rob opened the back door and she walked through. Such a simple little thing but she loved doing this!

8-34.jpg

To be continued....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter