Cass, Rob and Kira back in Disney! Toddlers' tempers and tantrums *Final Video!1/06*

Day 6 Part 3

October 20th - Epcot

At 6pm we headed over to the fishy place and I sent Rob and Kira to get us a big table while I waited out front for B & J.

Rob texted me to tell me that Kira was hungry and getting awfully cranky so at 6:15pm I texted Brenda to tell her that we would be in the seating area eating and then I grabbed some fish and chips for us.

6-26.jpg

About 5 minutes later I went to grab some more ketchup and I spotted Brenda and Jason!

Turns out they were touring the park with another DISer (kabuki) and her hubby Jason. After hugs and introductions, we joined Rob and Kira and had us a nice little DIS meet. :goodvibes

We had a really great time chatting with them. It was great to see B & J again and Chelsi and Jason were two of the nicest people you could ever meet!

Brenda & Jason
oybolshoi.jpg

Chelsi & Jason

kabuki.jpg

We stayed until they kicked us out for a private function they were having :rolleyes1 and we were hoping to stroll around Epcot with them for a little bit but Kira was getting anxious and she wanted to go do some rides.

We said our good-byes and wished them tons of fun and happy times.

All 4 of them seemed to be enjoying their vacation. :goodvibes They are such easy going people who really know how to just relax and have fun!

After we parted ways, we walked over to Norway so Kira could do a ride. She was happy to be out of the stroller!

I love this action shot! lol This was in line at Maelstrom.

6-27.jpg

She enjoyed being on the ride, but she was still full of P & V :rolleyes1

6-28.jpg

And she didn't want her picture taken anymore :rotfl:

6-29.jpg

6-30.jpg

We stopped at the kidcot station where we met a totally clueless CM! She was too busy writing someone's name over and over on a piece of paper to actually help us out so Kira took a little boat and we left.

6-31.jpg

About this time we noticed that Kira had something in her eye. Not sure what it was, just a small little black thing so after exploring Mexico and seeing Donald wreak havoc in that country, we made our way to the First Aid station.

Rob was able to remove it and we told Kira we would get her a treat for being so good.

6-32.jpg

Mommy got a treat too ;)

6-33.jpg

Kira's treat was dripping everywhere so we had to put a bib on her, not something we did often this trip, surprisingly!

6-34.jpg

We finished our treats and walked over to Canada because we wanted to see the new Oh Canada movie.

We were happy to see that the new and improved film was MUCH better than that old crappy one!!

Rob had some nice moments while we were watching OH Canada. Kira was cuddling with him and singing a little bit. She likes to sing along to songs, even ones she doesn't know the words to :love:

I grabbed the camera and shot a little video of them.

http://cassworld.ca/videos/ohcanada.wmv

To be continued....

Great pictures of everyone. Nancy is right. they sure tell a story.

Great updates!! Love the picture of her not wanting her picture taken with her hand! So funny! Love the Kira & Daddy picture on your way out of Epcot! So sweet!

Looks like you all had a fabulous day in Epcot!

Sounds like Kira enjoyed Epcot and wasn't so cranky today.

She had her moments, trust me :rolleyes1 But I try not to report about them unless they were really tough! ;)

I am really enjoying your TR-we have a little girl who will have just turned 3 when we go so it is interesting for me to see what your little one likes (like the lights). I think we may be dealing with more than one tantrum for our toddler when we go in Jan.! :scared1:

Every kid's different but what really worked for Kira was letting her out of the stroller as often as we could :thumbsup2

Loved all the photos, Cass. Looks like Kira really had a good day, and Mommy and Daddy too!

Yes, we all had a good time in the end :goodvibes

why hello Cass..:love: thats a lovely smoothie you have there.:rolleyes1
my names mike, but you can call me underdog.:rolleyes1:cool2:

You say that to all the girls! :snooty:

Hey there Cass... I didn't know that they sang the Canadian National Anthem when they first open... I would have loved to have seen that (heard actually). I will keep that in mind for my January trip.

I didn't realize you spoke French as well...Does Rob? Are you teaching Kira as well? :thumbsup2

And um... Do you make that amazing Cheese soup or have restaurants nearby that do? And ummmmm........ Can I come for dinner? :rotfl:

I have only been as far into Canada as Niagra Falls... so I think my only "Canadian dining" was a TGIF's shamefully.

I didn't know about it either...I just kept wondering why no one was being seated and everyone was just standing around :lmao:

I used to be bilingual but I don't speak it very often so I've lost a lot of it. Rob doesn't speak any french except for what I've taught him. We have the word "Toujours" inscribed inside of our wedding bands. As for Kira, we are sending her to a french immersion catholic school when she starts kindergarten :thumbsup2

I have the recipe for that soup and one day I will try to make it! ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble but TGI Friday's is an American restaurant and I think there's only a few of them in Canada. I've never been to one myself. I hate going to American restaurants here because they never have my iced tea, they only offer brewed tea :crazy2:

My name is Kira and my mother is a cameraholic..... Hi Kira!:rotfl2:

:lmao:

Great pictures of everyone. Nancy is right. they sure tell a story.

Thanks!

Loving all your photos Cass:thumbsup2

I am really enjoying your trip report. Your daughter is adorable.:cutie:

Aww thanks!

Great updates!! Love the picture of her not wanting her picture taken with her hand! So funny! Love the Kira & Daddy picture on your way out of Epcot! So sweet!

Looks like you all had a fabulous day in Epcot!

Yeah, that was a great photo!! I had made a pit stop at the bathroom outside the park and when I came out they were running around chasing each other, she was definitely in her happy place then! :goodvibes

Sorry folks, no update this morning. I had a rough night and I don't feel like sitting in front of my computer today. :sick:

We bought the movie Up last night, we've never seen it so Kira and I are about to go cuddle on the couch and watch it :goodvibes

Sorry folks, no update this morning. I had a rough night and I don't feel like sitting in front of my computer today. :sick:

We bought the movie Up last night, we've never seen it so Kira and I are about to go cuddle on the couch and watch it :goodvibes

Awww... It is a cute movie.... we now say "Squirrel" all the time when someone gets off topic. :thumbsup2

I knew that TGIF was not Canadian but it was the only restaurant outside of our hotel that we ate in while in Canada. :confused3 The falls area is very touristy and I am not even sure we met any of your Canadian peeps.

I hope you guys enjoyed UP! We loved it. We went out to buy it last night and our car wouldn't start:headache: so I will have to wait until it gets out of the shop to go buy it! Feel better soon!!!

Hope things get better for ya real soon. Enjoy your movie with Miss Kira!:cutie:

Hope you're feeling better today!!!

What did you think of UP? I bawled TWICE (saw it twice). I'm such a blubbering idiot sometimes!!! LOL

hope you feel better.:wizard:

i bought UP today.:wizard::happytv:

we took Addison to see it at the theater this summer.:cutie: it was the first movie she'd ever seen on the big screen.princess:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know why there haven't been any updates lately.

I just got out of the hospital. Doctor's said I had a serious onset of Restless Leg Syndrome. :sad1:

I get restless legs now and again but usually goes away after an hour or so after I take some Tylenol.

Well on Wednesday night my legs got restless and extremely painful and nothing helped this time. The pain kept me up all night and got worse the next day and then they got extremely itchy too.

I was in tears Thursday night so Rob took me to the hospital and I just got out last night. No sleep in 3 days!!! :eek:

They gave me every single pain med imaginable but nothing helped. :sad2:

They sent me home with some percocet (sp?) and a presciption for pramipexole. Well the pramipexole knocked me out so I finally got some sleep but I woke up this morning and my legs were still hurting and itching :guilty:

I have a follow-up with an internal med doc on Wednesday but if this continues, I may chop my legs off before that :headache:

Anyway, until I get this figured out I won't be doing any updates to my trippie .

Thanks everyone for following along! :hug:

OMG, I hope this ends soon! That sounds terrible, don't you dare come back until you feel better, girl ;)

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even give your trip report a second thought until you feel better. Take care you!!!! :grouphug:

Feel better soon, Cass; your friendies are thinking of you and wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter