• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carly & Jesse 08-07-08 WP/WH/SCP I got my high res CD from Disney!! Reception update

Happy Wedding day Carly!!!

I hope it's magical for you!!

I got Cindys Coach!!!!!!!

Yep, I walked out of the Grand after pictures and there it was!!! I cried!
My mom had been planning to surprise me for a while! And she certainly did! I spent the ride over to the pavilion teaching my flower girl the princess wave.. it was so amazing! People were definately taking tons of pics of us!!

Lots of pics coming...i'm here in the contemporary right now.. our second day here and I just realized the internet access is free!!! Everything is going good!

We got upgraded to a king size bed.. which is def nice! and a bottle of champagne was delivered yesterday! Except it said happy anniversary? We drank it anyways! Can't wait to get back and start a TR. Our photographer got some great shots!!

And.... DH (awww) Cried through his entire vows.. it was so cute!

I got Cindys Coach!!!!!!!

Yep, I walked out of the Grand after pictures and there it was!!! I cried!
My mom had been planning to surprise me for a while! And she certainly did! I spent the ride over to the pavilion teaching my flower girl the princess wave.. it was so amazing! People were definately taking tons of pics of us!!

Lots of pics coming...i'm here in the contemporary right now.. our second day here and I just realized the internet access is free!!! Everything is going good!

We got upgraded to a king size bed.. which is def nice! and a bottle of champagne was delivered yesterday! Except it said happy anniversary? We drank it anyways! Can't wait to get back and start a TR. Our photographer got some great shots!!

And.... DH (awww) Cried through his entire vows.. it was so cute!

Congrats! That was a wonderful surprise!:goodvibes

That is so wonderful, Carly! How thoughtful of your Mom!
Have a fabulous honeymoon, sweetie, and be sure to write a very detailed TR!!! :) :hug:

Congratulations on your wedding! It made me tear up reading about your Mom's surpirse, that is sooo sweet!:goodvibes

that's an awesome surprise! Your mom rocks!

Enjoy your honeymoon. Can't wait for pics!

Thats sounds wonderful. What an amazing mum you have. I bet that was the icing on the cake. Enjoy your time in Disney i can't wait to see the pictures.

Congratulations :lovestruc

Aww Carly that is wonderful!!! Your mom is so sweet! I am glad you felt like a princess on your wedding day!!! princess:

Here's just a few sneak peeks to the best day of the my life!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I just got home a few hours ago...so a long..very detailed TR is on its way!!!!!
100_8288.jpg

100_8292.jpg

100_8295.jpg

100_8373.jpg

100_8382.jpg

100_8394.jpg

You looked gorgeous! Absolutely stunning! :faint: And your floral was so beautiful. What an incredible color combination. Can't wait to see more! :banana:

WOW!! What beautiful pictures.... everything looks so beautiful! congrats looking forward to seeing more.....you were a beautiful bride:goodvibes

You looked beautiful! I love the floral as well. Whenever you have a chance can you tell me how much they go for (the bridemaids one)?

You looked beautiful! I love the floral as well. Whenever you have a chance can you tell me how much they go for (the bridemaids one)?

Sharon -- If I am remembering correctly, I THINK Carly's sister made those bouquets. They came out gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter