Carly & Jesse 08-07-08 WP/WH/SCP I got my high res CD from Disney!! Reception update

Around Christmas time, just after we booked our wedding date.. I started plotting what I wanted to do for my wedding party. I decided to make ressies for most of them.. esp. my mom and sister. My sister had been trying to get into Le Cellier in Canada for her past two anniversaries.. So I counted EXACTLY 180 days in advance.. woke up early, and called Disney to make reservations. No problem.. got my sister and her husband into Canada, and decided to make my parents a reservation at Victoria and Albert's. Along with that, I also paid for everything!

So..Yesterday, exactly ONE WEEK before we leave for Disney, and I get to tell them what I did, Victoria and Albert's calls my MOMS voicemail and leaves this looong detailed message.. even spelling out there names! I was soo mad. When I made the reservations I stressed to the CM that this was a BIG surprise and to call my number, not my parents. ( I gave them moms number in case something came up right before the dinner.. because I will be on a cruise and have no way to contact her!) I know now that I shouldn't have.

All together I have about 400$ in gift cards for the two of them.. kept it a secret from my snoopy mother for over five months... and now its ruined!!!
I am sooo mad!!! I was so excited to give her her card at the rehearsal dinner, and to see the look on her face. And yesterday happened to be the day that I was writing all her dinner info in her card!!

Just caught up on your journal. Love your ideas!! I cant believe that about the ressie. What a bummer. Is there anyway to play it off like you dont know what Disney is talking about? What did your mom say!?!?

Was your mom totally confused? Did you have to tell your sister too?

Stinks your surprised got leaked but it is still very thoughtful and generous! Your mom must be soooo happy! And just think. Now you get to see her happy 2x. Once already and once in FL!

That really S*cks!!!!! She must have been really confused! But, your almost a week away from your wedding!!! Are you getting excited?????:banana:

Just caught up on your journal. Love your ideas!! I cant believe that about the ressie. What a bummer. Is there anyway to play it off like you dont know what Disney is talking about? What did your mom say!?!?
Thanks! I can't play it off. Mom already knew I had made her a ressie, she just didn't know where. My sister and I made her think she was going to the California Grill. Oh well, now I don't have to worry about sneaking her "fancy" dinenr outfit down to Orlando without her knowing!

Was your mom totally confused? Did you have to tell your sister too?

Stinks your surprised got leaked but it is still very thoughtful and generous! Your mom must be soooo happy! And just think. Now you get to see her happy 2x. Once already and once in FL!
Nah, she knew she was going somewhere.. then she had this goofy smirk on her face when I got home from work, as she replayed the message for me! Well, she doesn't know what time!lol.. I think my sister knows where she is going. Le Cellier is the one she has been trying to get into... so I am pretty sure she knows!

That really S*cks!!!!! She must have been really confused! But, your almost a week away from your wedding!!! Are you getting excited?????:banana:

YAY!!!!! One week from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Everything is getting so blurry already. I cannot believe it!!!!
You leave tomorrow!!!!! Can you believe it???
Well, hopefully I'll see ya next week!!!!!

I am really sad for you that Disney messed up and called your parents. I really feel that you should call and complain and tell them how you told them to note the system not to call your parents. I really feel like they need to know they did wrong on their part, esp. since its your wedding and all too. Maybe they will comp you in some way as a "we're sorry" type of deal.

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

How exciting!!! Have a very safe trip and a magical wedding day and honeymoon!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a great time girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter