Carly and Kyle's Wedding TR!!! ~ 01/08/09 ~ WP/GF - Wedding Day!!!

a99a0f0d.jpg

4ba9f86c.jpg

ddbdd714.jpg

1a772e22.jpg

c4bf3b94.jpg

0f7abde8.jpg

3f2db49d.jpg

4e15ac65.jpg

a8625132.jpg

032ad3b7.jpg

6384f5df.jpg

bdb509b3.jpg

c146477f.jpg

I adore them!!!!!! There's even more in our slideshow at:
http://clients.rootweddings.com/carlykyle/

I can't wait to see the rest!

I've been following your blog for a long time and I'm coming out of lurkdom to say:

GORGEOUS PHOTOS!

Wow! You and Kyle make such a beautiful couple and the Roots did a fantastic job capturing your day. Just beautiful.

GORGEOUS pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You looked like a beautiful bride!

Did one of your guests fall???

Thank you!!!! It seriously is all the Roots. I don't know how they do it.

Did one of your guests fall???

Yep...although I don't know if "fall" is the right word. My out-of-control baby brother was dancing so hard that he knocked my aunt down. Her shoe actually flew off in the impact! We were lucky that she was a great sport about it and got right back up...

Sorry about the short post - I was baking muffins and they started to burn. Oops! :rotfl2:

I showed your slideshow to the DF and we both agree that we made the right choice in getting the Roots. Your pictures are just so beautiful and elegant - simply awesome! :)

I see what you mean about the DJ - that dude is crossed off my list. ::yes::

What a great slideshow! You look beautiful! (Oh, and I love the pic of your guest yawning... very cute!) ;)

Loooove your pictures Carly!!!

Can't wait for the rest of your TR! :)

Love, love, love the pictures! Absolutely amazing! For the ring picture; did you have those crystals there and they just ran with the idea?

Thank you!!!! It seriously is all the Roots. I don't know how they do it.

Yep...although I don't know if "fall" is the right word. My out-of-control baby brother was dancing so hard that he knocked my aunt down. Her shoe actually flew off in the impact! We were lucky that she was a great sport about it and got right back up...

aww well I am glad she was ok!! :thumbsup2

Subbing! Your pictures are beautiful and those hoodies you made are awesome. Can't wait to hear and see the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter