• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carly and Kyle's Wedding TR!!! ~ 01/08/09 ~ WP/GF - Wedding Day!!!

aww so sad its over! I enjoyed your report tremendously. So glad to see both your Grandfather and Kyle are doing well now.

Thank you very much for sharing! :goodvibes

Oops!

I said I was going to post my trip reports from the two home receptions, but I forgot about it because they weren't at Disney...I'm not going to bother re-posting the whole reports now, but I will share some pictures. (To be honest, I mostly just look at the pictures on this site anyway, so I completely understand if this is a fly-by reception viewing)...

And sorry for the delay! I'm a dope. :p

Our Reception in Napa

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

DSC02063.jpg

DSC02018.jpg

DSC02109.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

Our Reception in Ohio

Picture11-1.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture10.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture7.jpg

n12440038_47447156_5105167.jpg

n12440038_47447158_7363702.jpg

n12440038_47447159_1128773.jpg

I know, this thread happened a while ago, but I just came across it! I love your writing Carly, and I loved reading about your wedding!

I'm so sorry about Rev. Knox. So unprofessional! I'm sure he's sorry he did that to a Disbride, since now hundreds of girls know not to use him!

I love your Root's pictures....I may have to look into them! They look awesome and fun to work with. Anyone who puts a smiley face in the welcome message on their home webpage looks good to me!

I loved your last minute programs as well, they didn't lose last minute at all! What font did you use? It worked great, not too over the top!

I know, this thread happened a while ago, but I just came across it! I love your writing Carly, and I loved reading about your wedding!

I'm so sorry about Rev. Knox. So unprofessional! I'm sure he's sorry he did that to a Disbride, since now hundreds of girls know not to use him!

I love your Root's pictures....I may have to look into them! They look awesome and fun to work with. Anyone who puts a smiley face in the welcome message on their home webpage looks good to me!

I loved your last minute programs as well, they didn't lose last minute at all! What font did you use? It worked great, not too over the top!

:goodvibes That's so nice! Thank you! You must have really dug deep to find this one!!!

Yep, it was too bad about Rev. Knox. He's had a lot of good reviews from Disney brides, too, so I'm sure it evens out. I suppose everyone has their bad days...maybe his just happened to be the two days around my wedding!

The Roots are awesome. You can't go wrong with them. They worked magic with our wedding.

It's our one year anniversary today!!!!

I can't believe the time has gone by so fast! It seems like only yesterday that I was searching for wedding newsletter templates...

Happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Carly I am not a Disney bride but I hope to be a Disney vow renewal bride in a couple of years. I loved your programs as well. I agree with the Rev Knox not cool in my book. I understand people have off days but he was way off in my book. But I am glad everything turned out great. I love reading and looking at the all of Disney brides PJ and weddings. Gives me lots of ideas. I loved your place cards too even though they were simple. Where did you get that punch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter