Can we roam about the ship 'after hours'?

sevenofeleven

sevenofeleven
In the wee small hours of the morning can anyone walk the decks to enjoy the ocean and night sky? Are there any food stations open after midnight? Are the pool areas closed?

Thank you

Everything is closed but you can walk around all you want. I'm an early riser and enjoyed getting photos of an empty ship.

you are free to walk around the ship or on deck, no problem. There are some clubs open late, you can check your navigator. After that, room service is available. Yes, pools will be closed.

Early hours of the morning (whether close to midnight or closer to sunrise) are a great time to wander the ship, especially if you want to take pictures with no humans in them !! :-) I also enjoyed watching the sun come up.

The drink station on the pool deck is open 24/7.

I usually get up early one morning to take pictures of the sunrise. The ship is pretty empty at that time but I am never the only one on the deck.

Have fun planning!

Don't know about late, but early in the morning is fine. My DD (17) loves to take pictures, and still talks about her early morning time aboard the Fantasy with no one around. She went everywhere, but the staff areas. I think over 500 pictures were taken by her that morning.

They lock you in your room from Midnight to 7 am..

okay.... seriously... the very very early morning are those who are exercise hounds, and those trying to photography the sunrise.
no, that's what i'll be doing to my 6 year old!! hahaha! jk.

I can't wait to get up early and get some great shots with no one around!!!

In the wee small hours of the morning can anyone walk the decks to enjoy the ocean and night sky? Are there any food stations open after midnight? Are the pool areas closed?

Thank you
I sometimes have trouble sleeping and have gotten up in the middle of the night (OK for me that is like 3 or 4 am) and gone to the adult pool section to read. Nice comfy lounger and some towels if needed. You can also sit in the common areas inside or in a porthole and watch the water go by. It is very quiet but I always have seen people out and about.

on the last night of our first cruise i woke up about 2/3 in the morning.got up got dressed and just walked around the ship.
all kinds of work going on.working on the elevator lobby flooring,up on deck cleaning it was cool walking around the ship without all the other passengers.

We closed the club down at around 1 or 2 am and only saw a few CMs around cleaning. Its doable and desolate. It was a fun time to get some pics of the ship without having people in them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter