Can we roam about the ship 'after hours'?

Enjoy the ship empty and being able to explore it without crowds!
Just be aware of deck washing and do not be surprised if you get some spray on you!

my last cruise I woke up to find that it was 2 am and my 15 year old son was not in the room. I found him hanging on the stairs near the elevaotrs (and yes, I went in my pajamas, embarassed him and made sure that it never happened again). I have heard that teens hang out on deck late into the night, probably because they can stay up longer than adults!

my last cruise I woke up to find that it was 2 am and my 15 year old son was not in the room. I found him hanging on the stairs near the elevaotrs (and yes, I went in my pajamas, embarassed him and made sure that it never happened again). I have heard that teens hang out on deck late into the night, probably because they can stay up longer than adults!
My youngest is a night owl. He usually stays out into the wee hours. Usually they'll have a small group of die-hards that close down Vibe then go to a common area. He knows if he acts a fool or gets out of line it won't go unnoticed. He did happen to fall asleep on a lounger once. A crew member woke him to make sure he was okay. He was kinda surprised when he got asked if he'd been drinking. LOL! Nope. Just enjoying his freedom & fresh air. ;)

Can't you get 24 hr room service

Yes! It is 24 hours a day until your last night and then it ends at 1:30...I, too, had a 'missing' teenager...I spent a good deal of time scouring the ship in frantic mode (totally out of character for him not to check in and he forgot his wave phone)...it's a ghost ship! At 2am, I caught a pair of teens noshing on the upper deck...seeing a frantic mom sent them scurrying...found 5 CMs heading back to their room and they all helped console me and made me laugh a little...then finally after 2 hours of searching, the front desk alerted me that they had found a group of teens in a suite (an area I could not access) that didn't realize the time and their parents didn't either...I hope to never roam that ship at night again :) Unless it's stargazing :)

On our family cruise DD (Adult), slept up on the deck the first night due to feeling closed-in in the room.
No one talked to her and the workers cleaning the area just skipped where she was at.

I am up early and on deck about 0400 to 0500. I usually slip into the buffet and get a fresh cup of coffee. I find as the days pass a group of people form up and we have a nice early AM chat group.

AKK

I am up early and on deck about 0400 to 0500. I usually slip into the buffet and get a fresh cup of coffee. I find as the days pass a group of people form up and we have a nice early AM chat group.

AKK
Same here. I'm the early riser in the family. How's it going skipper?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter