Can a PTR be therapeutic?YUP!!Addictive?**2/14-I'm home...**

Did I read that right? You were at WDW at the same time as I was?

Is it really a small world, afterall?? That was our 2nd trip to the World; we celebrated Ed's birthday while we were there. :cake: I think it was Jan 28th - Feb 4th (or something close to that.)

Ah, those were the last of the good old days, when the kids were young enough to be able to miss an entire week of school....

Kathy

Is it really a small world, afterall?? That was our 2nd trip to the World; we celebrated Ed's birthday while we were there. :cake: I think it was Jan 28th - Feb 4th (or something close to that.)

Ah, those were the last of the good old days, when the kids were young enough to be able to miss an entire week of school....

Kathy

Yup. We were there at the same time. So you can look at all my pics from 05 and remember your trip.:) I think we must've been there before you because we did have that rain on our MK night.

Okay, I've noticed something as I posted over the last month....I take pictures w/ themes. So tonight's theme from my trip in Feb 05.

I guess I thought it would be funny to take pictures w/ other Asians people.....

I had to change an ADR and I ran into this nice CM. She was taken w/ me. I guess she doesn't see hunky, single guys all the time.;)

51901001_1_0002-med.JPG

Although, you can't see their faces, these two women were Japanese and from Japan.....the tongue says it all. I'm a pig, I know.

51901016_16-med.JPG

Another traditional pic--in front of the Chinese Laundry on the SF street at MGM. What's wrong w/ the pic? Check out what's in the window for a hint.

51901006_6_0001-med.JPG

Okay....

I have to catch up on the many, many posts to your thread!!!! Thanks for all your help, Jordan!!! :love: I appreciate all you've done to "catch me up" to what I need to know for the disboards!!!! Look at my siggie -- it worked!! I promise to go back and read all I've missed with your reports!!

Now if I can just make mine as fun as yours!!!!:yay: :banana:

Susan:hippie:

Okay....

I have to catch up on the many, many posts to your thread!!!! Thanks for all your help, Jordan!!! :love: I appreciate all you've done to "catch me up" to what I need to know for the disboards!!!! Look at my siggie -- it worked!! I promise to go back and read all I've missed with your reports!!

Now if I can just make mine as fun as yours!!!!:yay: :banana:

Susan:hippie:

I'm sure you'll put your own unique and fun spin on your PTR

Love the pictures!:thumbsup2
I can't tell whats in the window.I'll come try tomorrow when my eyes aren't too tired to focus.:goodvibes Good Night

Love the pictures!:thumbsup2
I can't tell whats in the window.I'll come try tomorrow when my eyes aren't too tired to focus.:goodvibes Good Night

I figured out that the pic is too small for anyone to make out what is in the window...it's food. We thought that was funny.....so of course a picture had to be taken.

I just think it is funny that it says chinese laundry, do they do something different than an american laundry?

Okay, I've noticed something as I posted over the last month....I take pictures w/ themes. So tonight's theme from my trip in Feb 05.

I guess I thought it would be funny to take pictures w/ other Asians people.....

I had to change an ADR and I ran into this nice CM. She was taken w/ me. I guess she doesn't see hunky, single guys all the time.;)

51901001_1_0002-med.JPG

Although, you can't see their faces, these two women were Japanese and from Japan.....the tongue says it all. I'm a pig, I know.

51901016_16-med.JPG

Another traditional pic--in front of the Chinese Laundry on the SF street at MGM. What's wrong w/ the pic? Check out what's in the window for a hint.

51901006_6_0001-med.JPG

So happy you finally posted more pictures!! :banana:

I'm half-Asian does that count? You need to take a pic with me! :rotfl:

I just think it is funny that it says chinese laundry, do they do something different than an american laundry?

Hmmmm...............I never thought of that:confused3 :confused3

So happy you finally posted more pictures!! :banana:

I'm half-Asian does that count? You need to take a pic with me! :rotfl:

It does count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) Well.....taking a pic w/ you means one of us would have to take another WDW vacation to meet....:woohoo: Probably not possible, but nice to think about.:)

Really, I am just starting to go deeper into the Planning Madness. I know several of you can't pack or travel w/o having a detailed travel list. You all fall into the same category as my cousin, WendyO. She has printed travel lists. In the many years I have travelled, I have never used a packing list. Shocking, I know. I HAVE kind of, sort of, tried to figure out what I would be wearing and packed accordingly, but never anything that would qualify as official.

That is until now......

I can say w/o reservation that the ONLY REASON;) that I am doing a packing list this year is....

I am trying to decide what I need to buy clothing wise for my trip. As a result, I need to figure what I am bringing........

Not that I've actually started an official list. It's MUCH too early for that, right? However, I do have a rough idea what I need to buy before I leave at the end of January. I may even be able to snag some clothes for Xmas.

I need (want) some more shorts.
I need (want) a few new pairs of jeans.
I need (want) a new pair of Rainbow flip flops.
I need (want) a new suitcase.
I need (want) a nice dress shirt.
I need (want) a few new polo style shirts (You don't want to see the same shirts over again, do you?)

Quantities of the items listed above will be determined once I actually make a list, IF I make a list that is.

So here are some things to remember over the next 4 months.

Will I make a packing list?
Will I convince Kim to stay those 2 extra days so I can stay onsite all 14 days?
When will my itinerary be complete?

Here's a few more pics from our day at Epcot June 07

Here's Jeff and I at Impressions de France getting fresh w/ a gargoyle.

51901s_wdw_pic_037.JPG

Here's Jeff and I being winos at the Italy and Germany pavilions.

51901s_wdw_pic_043.JPG

51901s_wdw_pic_044.JPG

Here's another "resting" pic at the American Adventure.

51901s_wdw_pic_041.JPG

Here's June and Marian sharing a treat in the Germany pavilion.

51901s_wdw_pic_045.JPG

Really, I am just starting to go deeper into the Planning Madness. I know several of you can't pack or travel w/o having a detailed travel list. You all fall into the same category as my cousin, WendyO. She has printed travel lists. In the many years I have travelled, I have never used a packing list. Shocking, I know. I HAVE kind of, sort of, tried to figure out what I would be wearing and packed accordingly, but never anything that would qualify as official.

Ok, in my defense, I have to pack for myself AND two kids (how is it that the husband always only has to pack for himself....?) and so undoubtedly if I don't make a list I end up with tops with no shorts, pants with no shoes, and essential items left behind. And, unlike my pre-parent days of excessive overpacking, it bothers me now when I take things I don't end up wearing on the trip so I have to plan much more stringently these days.

Although... I do vaguely recall making packing lists even before kids... hmmm. Maybe I am obsessive. :scratchin

I need (want) some more shorts.
I need (want) a few new pairs of jeans.
I need (want) a new pair of Rainbow flip flops.
I need (want) a new suitcase.
I need (want) a nice dress shirt.
I need (want) a few new polo style shirts (You don't want to see the same shirts over again, do you?)

As my financial planner would say... "ok, is that really a NEED or is it a WANT?" Ha ha.

Will I make a packing list?
Will I convince Kim to stay those 2 extra days so I can stay onsite all 14 days?
When will my itinerary be complete?

I say...
Of course..... NOT.
Only if you work your masculine wiles.
Never. You'll be making edits on the plane ride over.... standing in line at an attraction... in the middle of dinner at Teppan Edo... when you wake up in the middle of the night halfway through the trip with an epiphany about how to better organize our time.

Hee hee hee.

Jordan,
Did some catching up today and all of your pictures and commentary are great.

Keep'em coming :cool1:

Jordan,
Did some catching up today and all of your pictures and commentary are great.

Keep'em coming :cool1:

I read your trip report last week and I felt like your kids and I would have a great time posing for pictures.:yay: :yay: Are u from the West Coast?

I read your trip report last week and I felt like your kids and I would have a great time posing for pictures.:yay: :yay: Are u from the West Coast?

Yep, Just a few miles from Walt's original dream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter