Can a PTR be therapeutic?YUP!!Addictive?**2/14-I'm home...**

Loving the pics so far, on page 4 and almost caught up. The plans look great, Ohh and the 49ers wont be on during the super bowl, the bears are taking there spot.

:thumbsup2

One of my best buddies is 9ers fan, I tease him about it all the time.

Loving the pics so far, on page 4 and almost caught up. The plans look great, Ohh and the 49ers wont be on during the super bowl, the bears are taking there spot.

:thumbsup2

One of my best buddies is 9ers fan, I tease him about it all the time.

The guys on Inside the NFL are saying that it will either be the Bears or the Cowboys from the NFC. Cowboys have played well the first two weeks, but I really don't like (understatement) the Cowboys. So I guess if I had to choose a team besides the Niners, I would choose the Bears. I like Lovie Smith.

The guys on Inside the NFL are saying that it will either be the Bears or the Cowboys from the NFC. Cowboys have played well the first two weeks, but I really don't like (understatement) the Cowboys. So I guess if I had to choose a team besides the Niners, I would choose the Bears. I like Lovie Smith.

Yeah I hate the cowboys also, I really dont like a certain wide reciever that should not even get his name named. He is so cocky and arrogant.

It is going to be a great game this Sunday night between the bears and dallas.

Preview of a possible NFC championship?

I hope so.

Lovie is a great coach.

All caught up, the sleeping pics were great, I was thinking that it was the floor for Philharmagic, but I might be wrong. Dont worry, I am sure he wont mind you posting the rest of of his sleeping pictures.

How did you like the Nemo Musical, we skipped it because we thought it would not be that great. I loved the original Tarzan Rocks that was there, I wish they never took that out the show was great with all the skating and jumps they did. Oh well, I guess they have to change some stuff.

All caught up, the sleeping pics were great, I was thinking that it was the floor for Philharmagic, but I might be wrong. Dont worry, I am sure he wont mind you posting the rest of of his sleeping pictures.

How did you like the Nemo Musical, we skipped it because we thought it would not be that great. I loved the original Tarzan Rocks that was there, I wish they never took that out the show was great with all the skating and jumps they did. Oh well, I guess they have to change some stuff.

I almost posted 2-3 more sleeping pics last night, but thought I'd highlight the hand waver instead.

I generally don't like musicals. However, I did like Nemo. The music was very good and fit the story. Very well done.

I almost posted 2-3 more sleeping pics last night, but thought I'd highlight the hand waver instead.

I generally don't like musicals. However, I did like Nemo. The music was very good and fit the story. Very well done.

Okay thank, I will have to try it out then, for some reason we had no ambition to wait for it when we were there.

Okay thank, I will have to try it out then, for some reason we had no ambition to wait for it when we were there.

Dan, if you'd like a preview check out youtube. input finding nemo the musical and you will see a few of the songs from the show. My favorite is Go With The Flow sung by Crush......:)

Soooo.....no WDW vacation planner gets everything right his/her first time around and if notice the title, I am on the 9th draft of our itinerary. I would post each draft for you(I love you guys that much), but really not much changes from draft to draft. HOWEVER, looking back at what I posted almost a month ago, our itinerary has changed enough for me to post an updated one.......

Sunday, February 3rd

*Arrive at MCO around 6:30pm
*Board ME
*Arrive at BCV/Check in
*Get settled
*Watch The Niners kick some AFC behind in the Super Bowl
*Grab CS Meal (cash)
*Sleep

Monday, February 4th

*Up about 8:15am
*Head to MGM or by that time Disney's Hollywood Studios
*Ride TOT & RNRC for sure
*Lunch @ ABC Commissary (for some reason, we don't think this place is that bad because we seem to eat there every time we're at WDW).
*Lights, Motor, Action and BATB for sure
*Head back to BCV
*Rest/Nap
*Everyone except Jordan, Erin and Dylan head to Le Cellier for Dinner
*7:40 ADR Le Cellier
*Head back and relieve J
*I eat at ESPN Club and maybe have a beer or three.:drinking1 :drinking1
*Sleep

Tuesday, February 5th

*Up at the crack of dawn
*Head to MK
*MK-Fantasyland for the kids
*Lunch-Columbia Harbour House
*More MK-Liberty Square, Frontierland and Adventureland
*Back to BCV
*Rest/nap
*Head to dinner
*7:30 ADR-Teppan Edo
*Head back to BCV
*Sleep

Wednesday, February, 6th

*Girls spa morning @ Mandara Spa
*Guys and kids to Epcot
*Future World
*Lunch-Seasons
*More Future World
*Head to World Showcase
*Meet up w/ girls
*Finish WS
*Free night

Thursday, February 7th

*Up fairly early
*Head to AK
*Tour Animal Kingdom
*Lunch-Flame Tree BBQ (love their spicy BBQ sauce)
*More AK
*Back to BCV
*Rest/nap
*Free night
*TS meal TBD

Friday, February 8th

*Free morning/early afternoon
*Head to Future World around 3pm
*Tour Future World
*7:00pm ADR-Coral Reef
*Epcot Late Night Hours
*Sleep

Saturday, February 9th

*Magic Kingdom
*Wendy and Derek take Erin for special lunch @CRT
*More MK
*Head back to BCV
*Rest/nap
*Wendy, Derek, Josh, Joanne head to dinner
*6:00pm ADR-Flying Fish Cafe
*Date night for marrieds
*Kim and Jordan watch kids
*Sleep

Sunday, February 10th

*Free day
*5:30pm ADR-California Grill
*MK/Option to stay for Late Night Hours
*Sleep

Monday, February 11th

*Check in/Boarding Passes
*Hit a park or two
*Board ME around 2pm
*Head to LAX around 5pm.....:sad1:

Jordon,
Just jumping on Board for what looks like a really great trip.

I always enjoy seeing everyones photos and you have some really funny ones.

I think your itinerary looks great! :thumbsup2

And its really sweet of you and Kim to look after the kids while "the marrieds" get a rare night out!!

Kathy

Jordon,
Just jumping on Board for what looks like a really great trip.

I always enjoy seeing everyones photos and you have some really funny ones.

:banana: :banana: Thanks for hopping on board Keith.

I think your itinerary looks great! :thumbsup2

And its really sweet of you and Kim to look after the kids while "the marrieds" get a rare night out!!

Kathy

Yeah, I do what i can to get that "Saint" placed in front of my name......................:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I don't know if anyone else does this....who am I kidding....there's probably lots of you OCD people out there and probably much worse than me. Okay, so here's my thing...I have to make the room look as much like it did on the day I arrived--EVERYDAY. I usually spend 10-15 minutes straightening up the room until it meets my standards...:rolleyes1 Please notice in the bed picture how I've straightened the books on the night stand.....

Man I need help.:)

I do the same thing, my DH thinks i'm crazy.

I do the same thing, my DH thinks i'm crazy.

Glad to know I am not alone:)

I just want to come back to a clean room after a long day in the parks. A clean room makes it feel less like home and more like being on vacation....Listen to myself. I am justifying my own OCD behavior.:)

I know I am preaching to the choir. But here's the current line of thinking.

Dates of travel

Arrive: Thursday, January 31st
Depart: Wednesday, February 13th.

Accommodations

Pop Century: Thursday, January 31st-Sunday, February 3rd
Beach Club Villas: Sunday, February 3rd-Monday, February 11th
Friends House (no WDW visits): Monday, Feb. 11th-Wednesday, Feb. 13th.

Evil Plan

Okay, so if you've been following along, you know that I am staying alone for the 1st 3 nights at POP.

You know I am staying the next 8 nights w/ WendyO at the BCV.

You know that I am staying a few extra nights w/ friends in Orlando to score a better plane fare.

So what would any normal WDW lovin' person do at this point?

That's right!!!!!!!!!Figure out a way to spend the last 2 nights on property. :woohoo:
For that I have to look to the only person who would stay w/ me the last 2 nights to help defer the cost....Kim-my cousin Wendy's dear friend. She's already mentioned that she would be interested in staying some extra time.
So I have to figure out a way to make sure she says yes w/o pimping myself out..;)

Stay tuned in the next few months to see if I've got game.:cool2: :cool2:

On our Feb 05 trip, it seemed we went to the restrooms ALOT. So I started documenting it. Here are a few examples. One night at the MK, I know for sure we stopped 4-5 times in a 3 hour period (Late night hours).

51901015_15_0002-med.JPG

51901017_17.JPG

I think I had to go pretty bad..;)

51901019_19.JPG

Crowds in Late Jan/Early Feb

Here's a few pics taken at MGM. FastPasses were not even available. It's a great time of year to go.

51901005_5_0001-med.JPG

51901004_4_00011-med.JPG

You're right, Jordan! :goodvibes We visited WDW at the end of Jan into Feb in 2005. The crowd levels were great; we only needed our GAC for Billy on Saturday at the MK. (That was pre-DIS, can't you tell?!)

Also, the weather was perfect...mid 70's every afternoon and no rain! :cloud9:

Kathy

Just found your pre trippie this morning...I love reports with lots of pictures so I'm IN !

Dan, if you'd like a preview check out youtube. input finding nemo the musical and you will see a few of the songs from the show. My favorite is Go With The Flow sung by Crush......:)

thanks, i will check that out.

You're right, Jordan! :goodvibes We visited WDW at the end of Jan into Feb in 2005. The crowd levels were great; we only needed our GAC for Billy on Saturday at the MK. (That was pre-DIS, can't you tell?!)

Also, the weather was perfect...mid 70's every afternoon and no rain! :cloud9:

Kathy

Did I read that right? You were at WDW at the same time as I was?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter