Calling all Trans, calling all Trans

Singledad

DIS Veteran
Am I the only regular transgendered individual on the forum? :confused3 Come out come out where ever you are! :rolleyes1

:idea: Maybe if I give out virtual donuts yall will say hello?

I'm Scott, FtM single dad to one DD (turns 5 tomarrow.).

anyone else out there?
:dance3:

My dear Scott,

Come sit right next to me. I know it's not the same thing but I still fit in my favorite green sequin dress with the gold beaded neckline. Absolutely stunning when worn with the Stepanie Powers wig and a handsome man in a tuxedo. ;)

Luv 'n' Stuff

Thanks! I am sure there are more out there like me, but I think they are just too stealthed to come out and play. :sad2: Oh well, we can still have fun! :thumbsup2
:dance3:

Hi, Scott! :wave2:

I'm not "regular" TG but I'm here (...if an extreme lurker...)

I'm Mel, 29, XX-born queer guy, and I guess you could say I'm reverse-stealthed in a way. I'm not planning to transition and thus the few people that I've tried coming out to have mostly just ended up confused and/or not believing me. So I kinda gave up.

tg is tg, plans to transition is completely separate. :thumbsup2

happy i'm not alone on here! :woohoo:

thank you mama Who... do you have a son that is a doctor? ;) :rotfl:

No, but judging by the sequined shoes my 13 year old was admiring yesterday I may have a son who needs this forum in a few years. :rotfl:

The good Doctor is half the double meaning in my user name. The other is that it's my response to needy voices.

"Mamaaaaaaaaa"
"Mama who? No mama here..."

Hello!

I'm not trans but I have a lot of trans (particularly ftm) friends in my little corner of the gay world.

Nice to meet you. :goodvibes

Hello!

I'm not trans but I have a lot of trans (particularly ftm) friends in my little corner of the gay world.

Nice to meet you. :goodvibes

Nice to meet you too Holly! maybe you should let them in on disboards and that us guys can still love Disney! :laughing: Either way, I am still glad for the support from others!

I"m still sad that we're not going to be in the same parks on the same days, Scott. And celebrate our birthdays. :( I have a feeling we'd get along beautifully.

aww, maybe one evening we can meet downtown or at a resort! I too think we would get along well! :thumbsup2

now who wants donuts!?! or better yet, mickey bars!

*waves*

Hiya!

Been off the boards for the last few weeks or I'd have replied earlier.

10 years post op here. I assume that's trans enough for ya? ;)

Hi There as well

Post op 18 years. You are certainly not alone.

I am going to WDW with my darling princess grand daughter this May!!!

Hi There as well

Post op 18 years. You are certainly not alone.

I am going to WDW with my darling princess grand daughter this May!!!

:woohoo: Welcome to the party!

May? It is MAY! so this month!?! WOOHOO!!! :cool1:

We arrive on may 31st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter