Calling all Trans, calling all Trans

One of my very best friends (I refer to him as my big brother) is FtM. I have a ton of friends who are trans, including an ex-boyfriend. I am a huge trans ally and the vice-president of my college's LGBT group :teeth:

Schrang '94

Man, i really wish he never retired. Was pretty cool to have such a well known doctor in the middle of 'nowhere'. Though, appleton isn't really a nowhere town, but pretty large city for wisconsin.

One of my very best friends (I refer to him as my big brother) is FtM. I have a ton of friends who are trans, including an ex-boyfriend. I am a huge trans ally and the vice-president of my college's LGBT group :teeth:

awesome, welcome to the party! :thumbsup2

Troll spammer, notice that he posted in every thread in hopes of selling T-shirts.

that creep is gone, yay time to party again! :dance3: :cheer2:

So, question to get the ball rolling... How do you think disney does with making guests like ourselves feel safe in the parks? Do you think they think of us?

Personally I love the unisex 'family' bathrooms. Not only as a single dad of a little girl, but because pre-passing 100% I could use the bathroom without fear.

To keep the ball rolling... I've never had a problem in the bathrooms at all. I've never used the unisex bathrooms, though.

To keep the ball rolling... I've never had a problem in the bathrooms at all. I've never used the unisex bathrooms, though.

yeah, one trip i went i was kinda in the middle... where women freak out thinking i am a man, and men think what the... is a lady doing in here.... so I really loved the unisex family room that trip. then the next trip was me and my 4 year old... and so I made use of it that trip as well. planning to use it again in 16 days! :woohoo:

But outside of that, i think i felt pretty safe in the parks, even when i was in that between stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter