Fri 14th
12:00 PM - Akershus

Sat 15th
5:00 PM - O'Hana

Sun 16th
6:00 PM - Crystal Palace

YEAH only 113 days left!!!

Saturday 01/22 1900 Park Fare Breakfast 10:00 am / Kona Cafe 5:05 pm
Sunday 01/23 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package 3:10pm (Although I'm trying to change this to later...)
Monday 01/24 Ohana Breakfast 10:15 am
Weds. 01/26 Tusker House Breakfast 9:05 am
Hoop De Doo Review 7:15 pm (never tried this one....have you?)
Friday 01/28 Le Cellier 4:10 pm :love: heart this one!
Saturday 01/29 Whispering Canyon 9:30am (We might change this to dinner...We're still figuring out what we're doing this day)
Sunday 01/30 Crystal Palace 5:55 pm
Monday 01/31 Cape May Dinner 5:30pm
Tuesday 02/01 Yak & Yeti 4:45 pm
Weds 02/02 Kona Cafe 9:30 am
Ohana 5:25 pm
These are our reservations for now. I'm just trying to change a couple of things but this is pretty much our plans, as of right now :)

Thanks, I will add them to the spreadsheet. Nice ADR's! :thumbsup2
These are our scheduled ADRs... as of now! ;)
Tues, Jan 11
California Grill @ 7:35PM (birthday dinner!)
Wed, Jan 12
Crystal Palace @ 8:10AM
'Ohana @ 6:45PM
Thurs, Jan 13
Les Chefs de France @ 12:20PM
Le Cellier @ 6:15PM
Fri, Jan 14
50's Prime Time @ 12:30PM
Raglan Road @ 7:30PM
Sat, Jan 15
'Ohana @ 7:50AM
Garden View Tea Room @ 2:00PM
Sun, Jan 16
Tusker House @ 8:10AM
Changes I'm considering....
Canceling dinner or breakfast at 'Ohana for Kona
Canceling 'Ohana or Crystal Palace breakfast for Captain Cook's (CS)
Canceling Raglan Road for Cooke's of Dublin (CS) We love Raglan Road but haven't tried Cooke's, I think we will this trip.
Canceling Tusker House, haven't tried this one but it's well-liked. :confused3
We have more ADRs than we have TS credits, so will be paying for some OOP. I love having the dining plan, but also try not to be tied to it.
Good job on your ADR's! We also will be paying OOP for a few of the cheapest meals. ;) Thanks.

Our scheduled ADRs:

Tues 11th
7:45 PM - Whispering Canyon tried to fit this one in.......
Wed 12th
12:30 PM - Chefs de France
Thus 13th
3:35 PM - Mama Melrose Fastasmic Pkg - never done the Fantasmic package, have you?
Fri 14th
12:00 PM - Akershus
Sat 15th
5:00 PM - O'Hana
Sun 16th
6:00 PM - Crystal Palace
YEAH only 113 days left!!!
113 days doesn't seem that far away!!! :love: I guess that means that we have 120 days! :woohoo:

Thanks for your ADR dates/times! I'll put them in the spreadsheet! If anybody wants a copy either PM or post here and I will sent it to you. I just need an e-mail address. :hippie:

Hello, you POP-tastic DIS'ers! My family (me, DH, DS1 age 10, and DS2 age 8) will be at POP from 1/11 - 1/18! This is our first stay at POP, so I'm very excited. We're not telling the boys about the trip until Christmas morning, and I can hardly stand the anticipation!! I read the boards after they go to sleep so they don't catch me. ;) The surprise will be totally worth it though. Every time they see a Disney commercial they say how much they want to go back, and I keep telling them it's going to be at least two years until we can (we were just there in February '10). Won't they be SHOCKED!! :laughing:

We booked the free dining deal and upgraded to the regular dining plan. We found that it was really nice to take a break from the running around and have a nice sit-down meal. Here are our reservations:

Dinner at Tony's Town Square
Breakfast at Tusker House - this is our only repeat TS meal from our last trip because it is SO FREAKING GOOD!!
Lunch at Sci-Fi
Dinner at Le Cellier
Dinner at Yak & Yeti
Dinner at Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club
Lunch at Crystal Palace

I definitely want to hit Flame Tree BBQ again, and then we'll try some different CS places than we did last time. Nothing we had before was bad, but we do like to try new things. I really want to try WPE - we didn't make it to DTD last trip, so we'll go there the day we do the Tusker House breakfast, and AK closes at 5.

I cannot wait to go! Sounds like a fun crew of people will be at POP!!

Our trip is a surprise also and I am not telling her until christmas morning either, It is killing me.....

Yay! Our ticker now says we have less than 4 months to go :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

To Alaskan Mommy: No, we haven't done Hoop De Doo but everything I've read about it is positive and it looks like it's fun, so we're excited. In fact, the only places we've done on our current list are Tusker House breakfast and Ohana breakfast. Everything else is new to us!

And for everyone keeping their trip a secret: How exciting for your kids! I don't know how you do it (my big mouth would be telling everyone :rotfl:) but what a fun and exciting suprise for your kids!!!

Count us in ,my dd( 24)and i will be there jan30 - feb 6th celebrating my birthday!!dh is staying home and watching the other three kids!!!

We were around your neck of the woods last weekend. Went to the Publix and Walmart near Ballentine. That Publix is way bigger than ours. Hope all the January POP people are getting excited.

Count us in ,my dd( 24)and i will be there jan30 - feb 6th celebrating my birthday!!dh is staying home and watching the other three kids!!!

WELCOME mrsmom!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Sounds like a blast! My DH's birthday is close to yours! What a great way to celebrate your birthday! :banana:

Welcome to our POPalicious group!!!! Not too much longer now...............

We were around your neck of the woods last weekend. Went to the Publix and Walmart near Ballentine. That Publix is way bigger than ours. Hope all the January POP people are getting excited.

What a small world! I'm at that Walmart almost daily. We live about 2 minutes from it. In fact my DD10 & I were there just before lunch on Sat! It was busy with lots of extra people from the soccer tournament they were having at the BB&T fields. And yes that Publix on Hwy 6 is awesome too!

Here are our ADRs.

23rd-Crystal Palace 8:05am
24th-Whispering Canyon Cafe 2:00pm
25th-Le Cellier 6:00pm
26th-Crystal Palace 8:05
Liberty Tree Tavern 5:10pm
27th-50's PrimeTime Cafe 12:30pm
28th-Crystal Palace 8:05am

I am thinking of adding at least one or two more, for just my friend and I. Any suggestions?

If anyone happens to be eating around the same time as us, don't hesitate to say hi.

MY ADR's were done before the trip was booked, this trip is all about eating, the birthday girl is all about food, and weddings, the food part i will induldge her in, the wedding she has to wait for, although she has already picked out her groom, she just has to convince him :lmao::lmao::lmao:, the fun of being 9.

We have upgraded from QSDP to the DxDP

So our plans include:

at AK
Tusker House* for Breakfast
Yak and Yeti* for lunch (did the counter service one last time)

At MGM or Hollywood studios

Lunches at Brown Derby* and Sci Fi
Dinner at 50's Prime Time

At MK

Lunches at Liberty Tree Tavern and Tony's* Tonys is now out
we did do dinner at LTT on a past trip when it was a character meal

At EPCOT

Breakfast Akershus (This is now gone)
Lunches at Chefs de France* , Akershus* (have done breakfast before)
Dinner Le Cellier* and Garden Grill*

DTD

Wolfegang Puck cafe* for dinner (had dinner at the express on past trip)

At resorts

Breakfasts Kona* (have done dinner), Captians Grill*, Grand Floridian Cafe*, Chef Mickeys* Have now added Kouzzina*

Lunch now at the wave*

Dinners Artist Point*, Narcosse's*, Kona, Yatchman's Steakhouse*

We also have a reservation for tea one afternoon.

one with * are new to us

At some point on this trip, we may find time for some rides. The goal of this trip is to find Daisy Duck, it is her favorite character and we havent been able to get her autograph yet, that is why the tusker house breakfast is scheduled in the begining of the trip, in case for some reason she is not there that day we have the rest of the trip to find her.

No all I have to do is wait till Christmas morning, that is when I am telling her.

So not too many changes. But a few, we always are reading the dining reviews even when a trip isnt in the works, so I keep track of evrything and then after she goes to bed, I change ADR's. I am glad I did call the other day I was just checking ADR numbers because I had written down the same one for 2 restuarants. And the person on the phone asked if I wanted to check all. Well the last time I had made a change I had asked what resorts where available on the 12th for Breakfast at the time I wanted, well not only did she make me that one, I had 8 reservations for breakfast that day within 15 minutes :scared1: we cant eat that much

Hi!! I think we may be in for Jan 2011 at POP! It's been almost 2 yrs since our last trip. We tried CBR when they had the discounts plus $200 GC...ready to go back to POP, CBR just wasn't home! :confused3

Just started talking about the idea a few days ago, now I think we may Just Do It! I tend to roll with an idea, so here's what we're thinking:

Christmas surprise for my 2 boys, Jan 22-29, Pop preferred, celebrating hubby's 37th bday, upgrade to DDP, dining at Ohana, Crystal Palace breakfast (new to us), WCC, Biergarten, Sci-Fi (new)...still need two more, or poss Cali Grill as it's hubby's favorite and it IS his bday (I'm cheap, I hate to use 2 credits, but I will if he really wants it) :hug:. Flights are looking pretty good right now (about $750/4 from STL), but I'm still not SURE, and hate to book non-refundable tix. :scared1: Oh, what to do...what to do...???

Room for two more? We are soooo ready to go!!!!! Celebrating DD 12th birthday!!!!! ( I couldn't keep the secret any longer.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter