BWV room request

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
Any suggestions for a BWV room request?
One year we had a room that was close to the stairs that l ealve you out by quiet pool.
Do not recall room #

Sorry 1 Bedroom Standard view

Top floor, across from the bus stop. Gets you away from the entrance and has a good fireworks view, unless there is a tree in front of your room.

You could also request the larger corner rooms - 2123, 3123, 4123.

We're staying in a 2 bdrm pool/garden view, and I have no idea what to request. I would like it to be an easy access so we don't have to walk down long hallways, but also be quiet. We'll only be in the room for 3 nights, and will be in the parks all 3 nights, so a fireworks view wouldn't do us any good.

We'll be going to SWW early-early, so is there a room suggestion that would be closer to HS? I'm thinking we'll have to walk. Do you have any suggestions on getting to HS early for SWW?

Thanks so much!

Rather than starting a new thread, I'll resurrect this one.

We're getting ready to lock in next September on a BWV studio, standard view. Two adults only, old enough to take money out of our IRAs but not to collect Social Security yet. We can tolerate a reasonable amount of outside noise, but wouldn't want to be opposite or right next to the elevator. I'd prefer not to feel like I need to walk a mile just to get breakfast (the way you might at the far end of CSR), but specifying five rooms away from the elevator seems more likely to get laughs than results.

Any suggestions on room requests appreciated.

"Partway down the hallway, any floor" is what I would request. Good luck!

We're staying in a 2 bdrm pool/garden view, and I have no idea what to request. I would like it to be an easy access so we don't have to walk down long hallways, but also be quiet. We'll only be in the room for 3 nights, and will be in the parks all 3 nights, so a fireworks view wouldn't do us any good.

We'll be going to SWW early-early, so is there a room suggestion that would be closer to HS? I'm thinking we'll have to walk. Do you have any suggestions on getting to HS early for SWW?

Thanks so much!
I know I'm going against prevailing opinion, but DH and I LIKE being at the end of the long hallway. We've stayed a few times in a standard view studio at the extreme south end of the resort, and it's both extremely quiet and quite close to HS (probably no farther to walk to HS than back to the boat dock). Plus, even though it's a standard view the room overlooked the little canal separating the resort entrance from the parking lot; given Disney's penchant for exaggerating view quality, we were surprised it didn't qualify as a water view.

I know I'm going against prevailing opinion, but DH and I LIKE being at the end of the long hallway. We've stayed a few times in a standard view studio at the extreme south end of the resort, and it's both extremely quiet and quite close to HS (probably no farther to walk to HS than back to the boat dock). Plus, even though it's a standard view the room overlooked the little canal separating the resort entrance from the parking lot; given Disney's penchant for exaggerating view quality, we were surprised it didn't qualify as a water view.

Agree! I always want to say "far from the elevators" but I think they see "elevators" and put me close (which is the opposite of what I wanted). So now I say "close to tennis courts" so if they only see "tennis courts" they will put us far from the lobby.

Shhhhhhhh!!!!! I was answering the new question (post #7). Not saying what I'd (we'd) do!!! Hint: Towards tennis courts fits the bill. :rolleyes1

Agree! I always want to say "far from the elevators" but I think they see "elevators" and put me close (which is the opposite of what I wanted). So now I say "close to tennis courts" so if they only see "tennis courts" they will put us far from the lobby.

I agree. I was doing this and being put near the elevator. This happened to us the last two trips. We are heading there next weekend and went to do online check in and saw that near elevator was already checked....ugh....so I called and told them to uncheck it as it wouldn't let me do it. They agree that the assigner only sees elevator. Next time I will ask for bus stop. I've asked for tennis court and canal but neither helps. So last month I asked for far from elevator and I was looking down at the luggage trucks, but at least I was on the 5th floor in a refurbed room. It was quiet too, so I was happy. I almost never get my request at BWV and I stay here at least 4 times a year.

Any suggestions on requests for a 2 bdr Boardwalk view? We were able to add on one night there for an upcoming trip with a second night being waitlisted. Would so love an awesome room for our short stay!

Last edited:
Any suggestions on requests for a 2 bdr Boardwalk view? We were able to add on one night there for an upcoming trip with a second night being waitlisted. Would so love an awesome room for our short stay!
Most of the 2 bedrooms boardwalk view are at the end above Big River or next to Jellyrolls. There are 3 plus 1 handicapped (2049) on the second floor above the store. I would request top floor because those second floor rooms are noisy at night.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/courtesy-of-shamus-bwv-villa-locations-by-view.2931467/

Reactions: djo
I agree. I was doing this and being put near the elevator. This happened to us the last two trips. We are heading there next weekend and went to do online check in and saw that near elevator was already checked....ugh....so I called and told them to uncheck it as it wouldn't let me do it. They agree that the assigner only sees elevator. Next time I will ask for bus stop. I've asked for tennis court and canal but neither helps. So last month I asked for far from elevator and I was looking down at the luggage trucks, but at least I was on the 5th floor in a refurbed room. It was quiet too, so I was happy. I almost never get my request at BWV and I stay here at least 4 times a year.
That's a bummer that "tennis courts" hasn't worked for you. We need to petition to have it as a checkbox! :joker:

NO those are not the drones you're looking for
Indeed, they are the rooms (I assume that's what drones means above?) n2mm and I want. The jester smiley next to it acknowledges that we are in the minority. (Now, if you like them too and are afraid that we'll start swaying folks and gum up the availability of them, I do apologize. But the "long hallway" crowd has a big market share, so I think we're safe.)

Besides, someone has to have them. Why not have owners who like that area in that area?? Isn't that best for all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter