BWV room request

View attachment 130874

This is my standard view right now. Just keep in mind you can make request but they are not guaranteed. I certainly know that as we are lucky enough to stay here at the BWV several times a year. Keep in mind that standard is low points for a reason and standard rooms are only 20% of BWV. As mentioned, I request high floor, far from elevator and even threw in a refurbed room. What I got was a room on floor 2, next to the elevator, and a old room. Someone had to have this room, so I guess it was my turn to draw the short straw this trip. As an update to my dirty balcony. Housekeeping did come in and clean the balcony very well and also cleaned our room even though we were only here one day, so it was still in good shape.

I probably saw you there!! We were on the same floor but by the tennis courts, but only for one night. Our bed and pull-out were fine and our room was very clean. We've gotten the short straw a few times too. Since you are staying for quite a while, I'm sure they will be able to do some juggling for you. I met someone during one of the free DVC F&W events and she had been moved from BWV to the Poly because of the construction and was also reiumbursed some cash. But that was a visit she made in early October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter