BWV finally gets its own bus!

I'd imagine Springs is a shared bus. There's not enough room at the Springs bus stop for all individual busses.

The dedicated MK bus is so welcome (even if my dues will go up a dollar.) The DS route is the one that has often included all 5 resorts. Hoping that nonsense has stopped; it made the trip unbearable and awfully long. Anyone have a recent report?

Here now and the MK bus was indeed nonstop. But the new bus times sign has not worked all week, and we waited 25 minutes for an AK bus. Standing room only. There was a CM at the stop who had a clipboard and a walkie talkie, and after telling the growing crowd that the bus was almost here repeatedly, admitted that the bus had "gone rogue". The weird part was that we stopped at Blizzard Beach in an empty parking lot and a sign that stated that it was closed for refurbishment. We sat there for a few minutes and several people told the driver that it was closed and he then pulled off. We did not stop at D or Swan.

We were there from Oct 3rd-9th, and we had dedicated busses to MK and AK. The monitors at the BW bus stop weren't operating, but that may have been because we were there so early? It was really nice...never waited more than 10 minutes or so either at the resort or at the park. Were on the road after 3 minutes in line after Wishes one night.

The weird part was that we stopped at Blizzard Beach in an empty parking lot and a sign that stated that it was closed for refurbishment. We sat there for a few minutes and several people told the driver that it was closed and he then pulled off. We did not stop at D or Swan.

That's because the BB stop is also the stop for miniature golf so they still have to go there.

How close/far away from the Magic Kingdom entrance is the bus stop?

All resort buses go to the large bus station just east of the MK front gate area. You have a walk of about 250 to 300 yards to the entrance.

I am not seeing anything on there about the addition of the new bus? Where is it listed?

I have not seen it listed by itself. It is not a new bus. It is just the same MK bus that used to come to BW first and then stop at Swan/Dolphin but it no longer stops at S/D. In October, the greeters out front of BWV mentioned it to me. I knew it was a permanent change because at MK there is now a bus station (#14) that is marked only for Boardwalk and a separate one (#13) for Swan and Dolphin. Previously there had been one bus stop there markied for the combination of Boardwalk and Swan/Dolphin.

The same cannort be said for AK. There is no change in the bus stations at AK and the bus we took to AK stopped at S/D. Though I did not use the bus to Disney Springs (went once in the last couple years, and it was such a miserable trip that I vowed to never go back until Disney Springs is done), I was also told it was still a mulitple stop bus.

We stayed at BWV last month and the bus goes straight to and from the MK with no other stops.

:earsboy: Bill

We stayed at BWV back in late Oct., and like the original poster, we avoid the busses big time. But for some reason(I think the issue of parking at MK, then a tram to TTC, then a monorail or boat to entrance)compelled us to bus over. Surprisingly great experience. Bus came within 10 mins., no stops along the way, and boom, we were at MK entrance pronto.

I am not seeing anything on there about the addition of the new bus? Where is it listed?
I think since it's no longer "news", it's not listed separately on that webpage anymore. When I was there in November, the MK bus did not share with Swan/Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter