Bringing Alcohol Onboard

Just thought I'd add to this. Our last cruise we packed a soft sided cooler with rollers to bring along. The morning we left port I went over to the Publix and got a case of Corona Light bottles. It was a 5 day trip and and it worked out great. My only regret was that I got glass bottles. For in the room this was fine but I didn't feel comfortable bringing the glass on deck when we went by the pool. The next time I will probably by the metal bottles or cans instead. I'm usually a bottled beer snob but I'll make the sacrifice for safety's sake.

I am surprised more people don't take advantage of DCL's policy to let you bring your own. Now if I could just figure out a way to get my Jimmy Buffett Margarita machine on board I'd be SET!!!!

Might be hard to tell who brought stuff on board and who didn't, since you're supposed to consume it in your stateroom unless you're taking a bottle to the dining room.

What is the alcohol limit? I am hearing mix information about the the limit. Is it unlimited or 1 per person.

What is the difference between how high a bag is and how deep it is? I assume the width is is from side to side.. I don't see a max on the length of a bag, so I assume duffel bags are ok?? :confused3

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faqs/beverage-policy/alcohol-policy-onboard/

No limit stated, just has to fit in your carry-on bag which can't exceed 22"x14"x9"

High/height is how tall it is off the ground.
Deep/depth is how far from front to back
And yes, wide/width is how far from side to side.

It all depends on which way you turn your bag. I'd imagine a regular duffel would work just fine. If in doubt, get out your a tape measure and see what the different dimensions are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter