Breakfast is back on at Ariel's Grotto ~

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
I was on the phone with Disney Dining yesterday and asked if they plan on bringing breakfast back to Ariel's, the CM told me it's on again but the earliest time is 9:30, except for Spring Break (I guess they'll have earlier times) I loved our early breakfast last Sept. we we're done b4 either park opened.

I'm so glad to hear this! I think the breakfast is wonderful and we enjoyed it so much more than dinner!!:)

DisneyMomma81...when you say that you were "done b4 either park opened" does that mean that DCA allows customers in to have breakfast at Ariel's before the park opens or how does that work? This would make me very happy as I was hoping to take the kids there for breakfast when we go to DL again in October & would love to do it before park hours.

DisneyMomma81...when you say that you were "done b4 either park opened" does that mean that DCA allows customers in to have breakfast at Ariel's before the park opens or how does that work? This would make me very happy as I was hoping to take the kids there for breakfast when we go to DL again in October & would love to do it before park hours.

not DisneyMomma81, but can tell you that yes, when we went in October, we were allowed in the park just to go to our breakfast at Ariels. When we were done, we had to wait around outside the restaurant for about 15 minutes until the park officially opened. :goodvibes

Oh YAY!!!!! :yay: That would be perfect! Thanks for the quick reply miniefaye! So, how does that work then? Is there somewhere in particular that you have to go to gain access to the park or just at the main gates to DCA? I would get them anyways but do you need PS to go in before the park opens?

Yep we were allowed in long b4 the park opened and left right after we were done to get DD to her appt. at Libby Lu, we didn't have to wait for the park to open.

Oh YAY!!!!! :yay: That would be perfect! Thanks for the quick reply miniefaye! So, how does that work then? Is there somewhere in particular that you have to go to gain access to the park or just at the main gates to DCA? I would get them anyways but do you need PS to go in before the park opens?

We had to meet at the gate at the back of the Grand Californian. We had to give our names and show our park tickets. :)

We had to meet at the gate at the back of the Grand Californian. We had to give our names and show our park tickets. :)

Were you guests of the Grand Californian? We are staying at the HoJo. Wondering if that will be a problem. :confused3

If the b'fast menu is "safe" for a veggie-type, I might have to torture, I mean treat, my hubby and son to this. DS does like the princesses, but I just want to be at DCA before it opens!

We stayed off site and met at the front entrance to DCA ~ showed them our tix & gave them our name, we took a route took us past the GC, families/groups walked from there as well.

Thank you so much! My DD will be sooo happy if we are able to do this. Last year she just missed meeting Ariel (her fav) in DL. We got there just as the line was closing. Hard to explane to a 5 year old that the line is "closed" when the other children are still standing there & Ariel is still sitting there but after the initial sadness, she took it like a trooper. I felt so bad for her though. I would love to make it up to her this year. :)

GREAT NEWS!! I call next Monday for our PS and am so glad to hear this. I'm confused..you get tickets to this? It isn't just a reservation? Can you goet it 60 days out like other PS?

It's just a reservation. Unless you're staying at GCH, there's always a entrance open for guests going to Ariel's. (It'll be marked "exit" but have a stand with an Ariel's Grotto sign) The only way to get to it before rope drop is through Condor Flats, past GRR. You won't be able to go through the rope drop near Bugsland.

And, yup, Ariels is available to make a PS 60 days out. If I'm not mistaken, it's the only way to make it to breakfast, though I can't remember if they offer breakfast after DCA's opening.

We're staying at the GCH..that's the day we leave, so thought we'd get a later breakfast PS..what's the last time you request?

We're staying at the GCH..that's the day we leave, so thought we'd get a later breakfast PS..what's the last time you request?

we're having breakfast there before we fly out that day, and our ressies are for 11:30. So basically, we're having brunch. :)

We did the breakfast on Dec 15th before the park opened. We got to the park entrance, showed our tickets and they asked our last name. We told them, they checked a clipboard, scanned our tickets and let us in. We got a locker and then we headed to Ariel's Grotto. They have you walk the long way though, you have to go through Condor Flatts and past Grizzly River Run. We got there, checked in, and had a table right away. Since it was DD's birthday and Cinderella is her absolute favorite I asked the "handlers" downstairs if Cinderella could sign and present a special card to DD, they said normally they don't do that but they did it for us. We were so excited, it was a card that had Cinderella on the cover and when you open it it plays "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes". DD loved it.....it was the best day of her life...until last night, but that's another story. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter