Breakfast is back on at Ariel's Grotto ~

We did the breakfast on Dec 15th before the park opened. We got to the park entrance, showed our tickets and they asked our last name. We told them, they checked a clipboard, scanned our tickets and let us in. We got a locker and then we headed to Ariel's Grotto. They have you walk the long way though, you have to go through Condor Flatts and past Grizzly River Run. We got there, checked in, and had a table right away. Since it was DD's birthday and Cinderella is her absolute favorite I asked the "handlers" downstairs if Cinderella could sign and present a special card to DD, they said normally they don't do that but they did it for us. We were so excited, it was a card that had Cinderella on the cover and when you open it it plays "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes". DD loved it.....it was the best day of her life...until last night, but that's another story. :)

Awwwww . . . you can't leave us hangin like that! We need to hear the other story! popcorn::

I took my dd in Feb. Now that the first seating they take is at 9:30, you don't get in the front gate until the park opens at 9:30. They do let you past the guard at GRR ropes, but your name isn't on a list or anything.

I took my dd in Feb. Now that the first seating they take is at 9:30, you don't get in the front gate until the park opens at 9:30. They do let you past the guard at GRR ropes, but your name isn't on a list or anything.

Danger, I forget what has been said before, but since you said you were just there in Feb, was it yet another buffet b'fast like the others, or was it a menu?

Awwwww . . . you can't leave us hangin like that! We need to hear the other story! popcorn::

Well all right, but I'll have to do it in a seperate post...I will title it "Why DD8's birthday at DL is forever the 2nd best day of her life" LOL

Molly, when we went it was not a buffet, they brought a platter of eggs, sausage and bacon to our table. they also brought us a 3 tiered tray that had pastries, cheeses and fruits on it. And we got to chose our own drinks as well. :)

Danger, I forget what has been said before, but since you said you were just there in Feb, was it yet another buffet b'fast like the others, or was it a menu?

Well, it's a fixed menu, with 2 courses. First they bring you out a three tiered tray with fruit, meats/cheeses, pastries, bagels/cream cheese, then they bring out eggs, bacon and sausage and I think there were some country potatoes (memory failing me here). They do offer veggie sausage as a substitute. But still, I don't find it the best breakfast for vegetarians, especially if you are vegan.

Well, it's a fixed menu, with 2 courses. First they bring you out a three tiered tray with fruit, meats/cheeses, pastries, bagels/cream cheese, then they bring out eggs, bacon and sausage and I think there were some country potatoes (memory failing me here). They do offer veggie sausage as a substitute. But still, I don't find it the best breakfast for vegetarians, especially if you are vegan.

Well if they have a veggie sausage, then it sounds perfect! No industrial (ha) b'fast is less or more perfect for a veggie, it's always meats, eggs, and etc, so as long as they have a sub for the meats, I'm cool with it. :)

I've tried to be vegan, and even though I lose weight and eliminate all of my allergies while vegan, I'm just too danged addicted to the dreaded dairy. (and eggs just follow alone with the dairy)

Thanks!

Well, shoot. Now what do I do? We already booked PS for Ariel's for dinner April 25 because they said breakfast wasn't offered then. So I already bought our dinner vouchers from getawaytoday.com. Do you think they would refund the price difference? I don't even know how much breakfast is.:confused3

I just called getawaytoday. they don't sell Ariel's breakfast vouchers. So it will be cheaper for us to do the dinner with their vouchers. (but the good thing is they would've refunded our money, which I didn't expect).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter