Boo to me! - Solo Halloween PTR 10/22-29 - Link to TR posted!

Okay. I'm going to be really blasphemous now....I've NOT ever been to Friendly's. Just googled them and OMG....I wonder if it's too late to detour??

:rotfl2:

I googled them too and found locations near DC and there is one on International Drive....I will have to add this to my PTR too!

Friendly's ice cream is really good, especially the Black Raspberry, but I notice if I go there for lunch or dinner, the service is always terrible and the food is always really cold. It annoys me because most of the food is so good, but it's seriously always cold!!! :mad: So I try not to go there very much. There is a Friendly's about 3 minutes from my house!

Hope there is a seat available and you can get your money back from Southwest! So, if there is a seat available, will you ever really know if you needed that 2nd ticket? Like, are they going to come right out and tell you "yeah, good thing you bought that, you would have needed it". :confused3 How exactly does that work? I keep whining to people that I'm going to get kicked off the plane for being too fat and they all laugh at me or tell me I'm crazy so I hope I'm not really as big as I think I am and can squeeze myself into the seat without a problem! :rotfl: I really have to plan out what I'm going wear that day too, I have to look as small as possible on the plane! :rotfl2:

So I'm having a random tooth problem again...one of my lower wisdom teeth is bothering me, it has been for the past few days. I don't know if it's infected or what but I'm really mad...my bottom wisdom teeth never bother me, which is why I left them in for now, and now, with a little more than 5 weeks til my trip, I might have to go get this stupid tooth pulled? Ugggghhh...I'm giving it a few more days and then I'll see what happens. I'm just so annoyed...it's always something. :sad2:

Oh and I have to make a new ticker too...I'm annoyed!

Glad you had a good time at Six Flags!

I went to the dentist and he patched my tooth, I had been living on advil for the past 3 days, taking it every 4 hours (sometimes 3). So far my mouth is still a bit sore from the process, so I can't tell yet if it worked, but if it did I will be so happy!

I hope it all works out with Southwest. I really like them. I realized that if I take as many trips as I think I am, after May Jack and I will both be eligible for free flights... plus i have a $50 credit with Southwest... so maybe i will use my free flight for next fall... I shouldn't even be thinking that way! (but i can't help it! :lmao:)

I think I have eaten at a Friendly's before, but not since I was like 10. I think there is one nearby too. I should stay away, it sounds like I might fall in love with it!

Friendly's ice cream is really good, especially the Black Raspberry, but I notice if I go there for lunch or dinner, the service is always terrible and the food is always really cold. It annoys me because most of the food is so good, but it's seriously always cold!!! :mad: So I try not to go there very much. There is a Friendly's about 3 minutes from my house!

My favorite dive place is about five minutes from my house and omg their food is amazing, but SO bad for you :lmao: If you ever come to Chicago, you should so go there. It's this tiny place called Susie's.

Hope there is a seat available and you can get your money back from Southwest! So, if there is a seat available, will you ever really know if you needed that 2nd ticket? Like, are they going to come right out and tell you "yeah, good thing you bought that, you would have needed it". :confused3 How exactly does that work? I keep whining to people that I'm going to get kicked off the plane for being too fat and they all laugh at me or tell me I'm crazy so I hope I'm not really as big as I think I am and can squeeze myself into the seat without a problem! :rotfl: I really have to plan out what I'm going wear that day too, I have to look as small as possible on the plane! :rotfl2:

I think what she meant was a seat in that fare class (I bought the Wanna Get Away fare, since it was $99 each way, plus taxes). Right now, it looks like there will be seats available in that fare class. But the way that the kicking you off the plane works is that either your neighbor(s) or the flight attendant can ask you to lower the arm rest all the way down. If you can and don't "spill over" into the neighbor's seat, you're good. If you can and spill over, you're off the plane or into another seat, if there's two seats available. If you can't get it all the way down, you're off the plane. On my flight there, I have a plane change and then a stop in Jackson, so there's three chances for me to wind up next to a jerk or with a crabby flight attendant and I don't want to take the risk of getting stranded somewhere. So I'm just going to buy the ticket. It doesn't matter what you wear, unless you're wearing a corset or something, because it's if you can get the arm rest down and not spill over. On Southwest, anyway.

I actually just checked and there are still seats available in the WGA class. Except that now the fare is $420 :eek: So I'm so so glad she told me they'd honor the original fare. I think it makes business sense for them, since if they have to refund that fare, it would be the more expensive one, since that's the one that'll be marked "XS", which means "extra seat".

So I'm having a random tooth problem again...one of my lower wisdom teeth is bothering me, it has been for the past few days. I don't know if it's infected or what but I'm really mad...my bottom wisdom teeth never bother me, which is why I left them in for now, and now, with a little more than 5 weeks til my trip, I might have to go get this stupid tooth pulled? Ugggghhh...I'm giving it a few more days and then I'll see what happens. I'm just so annoyed...it's always something. :sad2:

Dang, you're just having all kinds of problems with your teeth lately :( I'd go see what the dentist says. It might just be a cavity, you never know :flower3: Did you end up switching dentists, or are you still with Mr You-Need-Expensive-Work?

Glad you had a good time at Six Flags!

I went to the dentist and he patched my tooth, I had been living on advil for the past 3 days, taking it every 4 hours (sometimes 3). So far my mouth is still a bit sore from the process, so I can't tell yet if it worked, but if it did I will be so happy!

I hope it all works out with Southwest. I really like them. I realized that if I take as many trips as I think I am, after May Jack and I will both be eligible for free flights... plus i have a $50 credit with Southwest... so maybe i will use my free flight for next fall... I shouldn't even be thinking that way! (but i can't help it! :lmao:)

I think I have eaten at a Friendly's before, but not since I was like 10. I think there is one nearby too. I should stay away, it sounds like I might fall in love with it!

We really did have a pretty good time :)

Awesome, I hope it worked! It would suck to go on your December trip and be in pain or something :( My follow-up was yesterday. I waited about half an hour (I was early, so not their fault) and then all he did was poke a stick in my mouth and tell me to come back in February :confused3 He said it was fine, though.

I really do like Southwest, and I honestly don't want to be a bother to anyone (plus, I don't want to be uncomfortable), which is why I'm doing the two seats. I'm doing this flight this year, then a flight in June for my birthday trip to DLR, and then my flight for my November trip with Jacquie and Ian next year, so that'll hopefully put me closer to getting a free flight at some point :lmao:

Yeah, you probably should, considering how so many of us are like "OMG FOOD OMG WEIGHT LOSS" :lmao: :lmao:

Such is being female, I guess :)

I think what she meant was a seat in that fare class (I bought the Wanna Get Away fare, since it was $99 each way, plus taxes). Right now, it looks like there will be seats available in that fare class. But the way that the kicking you off the plane works is that either your neighbor(s) or the flight attendant can ask you to lower the arm rest all the way down. If you can and don't "spill over" into the neighbor's seat, you're good. If you can and spill over, you're off the plane or into another seat, if there's two seats available. If you can't get it all the way down, you're off the plane. On my flight there, I have a plane change and then a stop in Jackson, so there's three chances for me to wind up next to a jerk or with a crabby flight attendant and I don't want to take the risk of getting stranded somewhere. So I'm just going to buy the ticket. It doesn't matter what you wear, unless you're wearing a corset or something, because it's if you can get the arm rest down and not spill over. On Southwest, anyway.

I'm sorry, but that's stupid. :confused3 I can't believe they would ruin someone's vacation like that and actually kick them off of a plane...a flight attendant maybe if it's their job, but some random scumbag sitting next to you can really complain about that? I can understand if it's some 800 pound person and they are literally sitting in your seat with you, but come on. Ugh it just makes me so mad. :mad:

We are usually pretty lucky with Southwest where we haven't had to sit with anyone else in our row yet, it's usually just my DH and I, so I'm hoping that's the case this time. And I always have my armrest down for take off anyway so I know I don't have a problem putting it down next to me, it's not exactly comfortable, but you have to be a twig to be comfortable on a plane.

And I just meant I want to dress so I look my smallest so if I walk on the plane and the flight attendants look at me, they don't automatically pick on me. But I HOPE I'm not big enough for it even to be an issue. :angel:

Dang, you're just having all kinds of problems with your teeth lately I'd go see what the dentist says. It might just be a cavity, you never know Did you end up switching dentists, or are you still with Mr You-Need-Expensive-Work?

I know, I don't know what's going on lately. Actually, yes I do, I'm about to go on vacation next month, so of course things have to go wrong! :rotfl: I called there today and they told me since it doesn't sound too bad to rinse with warm salt water 3 times a day and if it's not getting better by Saturday, to call again and they will call in a prescription rinse for me, and if that doesn't work in a few days, to come in sometime next week and they will figure out what's going on. I'm not to worried about it, I've had my wisdom tooth infected before and it was probably the worst pain in the world, I was sitting at work for like, 3 days, just holding my mouth and crying before I called the dentist, and this isn't anything like that. It's just kind of annoying. So I hope the salt water works and if it doesn't, I'll just get the rinse. I just hope I don't have to have it pulled before Disney!:goodvibes

Wow, I didn't know Friendly's was going to be such a hot topic! :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao:
So I just looked and guess where the closest Friendly's is?
Friendly's Restaurant - 179 miles
Defiance, OH 43512

Consider yourself lucky. The Honey BBQ Chicken Supermelt is probably my most favorite thing to eat in the whole world. I'm dead serious.

Okay. I'm going to be really blasphemous now....I've NOT ever been to Friendly's. Just googled them and OMG....I wonder if it's too late to detour??

:rotfl2:
You live in Oz, I don't think Friendly's is international! :laughing: Apparently, it's not even NATIONAL!

I googled them too and found locations near DC and there is one on International Drive....I will have to add this to my PTR too!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: I'm sorry, I'm cracking up over here at the thought of people changing their touring plans JUST to hit up a Friendly's! I've eaten there probably once or twice a month for all of my 27 years! It's just weird to consider it to be a novelty!

There is one a few minutes away from me, too. I do notice that they can be slow but if I ever have cold food, I send it back.

I refuse to make a new ticker right now! I'm 11 days away and the tickers go down! I'm hoping it's just an issue with their site and they'll come back up. If it's still down on Tuesday, I'll be one week out from my trip so I'll make a new one then.

Yeah, you probably should, considering how so many of us are like "OMG FOOD OMG WEIGHT LOSS" :lmao: :lmao:

I still find it horrible that they would embarass anyone by kicking them off a flight. I'll admit that on our Southwest flight last year, I was sitting next to a large woman who "spilled over" and I was uncomfortable because I was sitting in such a way that let HER be comfortable. But I could never complain about something like that. It's who she is and I'm sure she's already self-conscious and embarassed about it. I know that's how I feel on RnRC, BTMRR. or EE when the safety bars are lowered. It's a 2.5 hour flight to Florida (which is the only place I ever fly to currently) and I can deal. And honestly, if I really had a problem with it, I would discreetly ask a flight attendant if maybe I could switch seats or change flights instead of embarassing the other person. But that's just me, I think. Most other people wouldn't inconvenience themselves to save someone else's feelings. And to be honest, the people who are not "spilling over" are usually the ones who are completely rude during the entire flight. I'd rather sit next to a pleasant fat person than a rude skinny one, even if I am uncomfortable.

And :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: at that last part! "OMG FOOD OMG WEIGHT LOSS" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I refuse to make a new ticker right now! I'm 11 days away and the tickers go down! I'm hoping it's just an issue with their site and they'll come back up. If it's still down on Tuesday, I'll be one week out from my trip so I'll make a new one then.

I made a new one, but I kept my old code there too, in case it miraculously starts working again! :rotfl:

I still find it horrible that they would embarass anyone by kicking them off a flight. I'll admit that on our Southwest flight last year, I was sitting next to a large woman who "spilled over" and I was uncomfortable because I was sitting in such a way that let HER be comfortable. But I could never complain about something like that. It's who she is and I'm sure she's already self-conscious and embarassed about it. I know that's how I feel on RnRC, BTMRR. or EE when the safety bars are lowered. It's a 2.5 hour flight to Florida (which is the only place I ever fly to currently) and I can deal. And honestly, if I really had a problem with it, I would discreetly ask a flight attendant if maybe I could switch seats or change flights instead of embarassing the other person. But that's just me, I think. Most other people wouldn't inconvenience themselves to save someone else's feelings. And to be honest, the people who are not "spilling over" are usually the ones who are completely rude during the entire flight. I'd rather sit next to a pleasant fat person than a rude skinny one, even if I am uncomfortable.

Well said, that's exactly how I feel about it. I would never intentionally try to get someone in trouble and possibly kicked off a flight, I think that is so terrible. And the fact that SW just randomly does this annoys me. Other than that, I think they are great! :thumbsup2

I'm sorry, but that's stupid. :confused3 I can't believe they would ruin someone's vacation like that and actually kick them off of a plane...a flight attendant maybe if it's their job, but some random scumbag sitting next to you can really complain about that? I can understand if it's some 800 pound person and they are literally sitting in your seat with you, but come on. Ugh it just makes me so mad. :mad:

We are usually pretty lucky with Southwest where we haven't had to sit with anyone else in our row yet, it's usually just my DH and I, so I'm hoping that's the case this time. And I always have my armrest down for take off anyway so I know I don't have a problem putting it down next to me, it's not exactly comfortable, but you have to be a twig to be comfortable on a plane.

And I just meant I want to dress so I look my smallest so if I walk on the plane and the flight attendants look at me, they don't automatically pick on me. But I HOPE I'm not big enough for it even to be an issue. :angel:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I totally agree. However, I can see both sides of the issue, but I also can't see why they aren't doing something about people who can't fit in the seat at the shoulder area. When I flew to Alaska, the guy sitting next to me was very broad shouldered and was in all three seats in the row. It really annoys me that their focus is entirely on waist size, and that even if you're not truly spilling over, they can be jerks about it. I'm just so paranoid that I'm going to be kicked off the plane that I'm following the rule, even though I'm not 100% sure I'm a customer of size.

But all airlines have a policy similar to this, even Airtran and JetBlue. I went with Southwest because if the flight's not full, aside from your fat seat, you get a refund.

I don't think the flight attendants will automatically pick on anyone. The last time I flew, I was lighter than I am now, but I was still heavy and probably considered a customer of size. No one said a thing except the crabby woman next to me when I got up to go to the bathroom. Sorry, but it was that time of the month, I'm not going to sit there and bleed all over the seat.

I know, I don't know what's going on lately. Actually, yes I do, I'm about to go on vacation next month, so of course things have to go wrong! :rotfl: I called there today and they told me since it doesn't sound too bad to rinse with warm salt water 3 times a day and if it's not getting better by Saturday, to call again and they will call in a prescription rinse for me, and if that doesn't work in a few days, to come in sometime next week and they will figure out what's going on. I'm not to worried about it, I've had my wisdom tooth infected before and it was probably the worst pain in the world, I was sitting at work for like, 3 days, just holding my mouth and crying before I called the dentist, and this isn't anything like that. It's just kind of annoying. So I hope the salt water works and if it doesn't, I'll just get the rinse. I just hope I don't have to have it pulled before Disney!:goodvibes

:lmao: It does seem like everything happens right before vacation, doesn't it? :lmao: I had a tooth pulled and broke my computer, Heather had a car accident, you're having dental problems, Ali's dog got sick... :rotfl: What is it with all of us and having issues right before we leave?

I really hope the salt water helps and that, if by chance it doesn't, the prescription rinse will. And believe me, I know how bad it hurts to have an infected tooth. Case in point, the tooth I just had pulled :lmao: It first got infected while I was working at Disney and one day, I looked so miserable from trying not to cry while on stage, that my manager sent me backstage with an ice pack and told me to sit down for ten minutes!

:rotfl: I'm 14 away and I didn't want to make a new one, but I did. I like seeing it move :teeth:

Oh, I completely agree. I don't know anyone that it's happened to, but I hope that if that were the case, they'd at least try and be discreet about it (although I don't know how the rest of the passengers wouldn't know that the person was being asked to leave). Unfortunately, it's not going to change, at least not in the US. Passengers have filed discrimination lawsuits against airlines in the past and the courts have always sided with the airlines. It's ridiculous, especially considering how narrow the seats are on most airplanes, particularly those that Southwest flies. One of the reasons I'm buying the seat is so I don't inconvenience the person next to me, especially since there's basically a snowball's chance in hell that I'm going to get the refund (to qualify, all segments of your trip have to have at least one seat unsold, and my flight out has three segments :sad2:). But I totally agree. I'd rather sit next to a pleasant big person than a crabby twig.

And :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: at that last part! "OMG FOOD OMG WEIGHT LOSS" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey, you have to admit, that's how all of us are! :lmao:

Well said, that's exactly how I feel about it. I would never intentionally try to get someone in trouble and possibly kicked off a flight, I think that is so terrible. And the fact that SW just randomly does this annoys me. Other than that, I think they are great! :thumbsup2

Again, unfortunately, this is the Me First Generation, so most people don't think about anyone other than themselves. So if Passenger X complains that Passenger Q is too big and is spilling into their seat, the airline will probably wind up either moving Passenger Q or putting them on another plane, at Passenger Q's expense. Nothing we can really do about it, since the courts have continually sided with the airlines.

I thought I was the only one with dramas and issues:
  • Someone backed their car into mine
  • Needed a filing at the dentist
  • Finishing up my current work contract and waiting for the client to approve next contract; or I'm NOT gainfully employed
  • Can NOT get to a Friendlys for an icecream!! :mad:

My life sounds awful at the moment, doesn't it? But the reality is as follows:
  • I just got my car checked. We *pushed* the bumper back into place and it does NOT need any further work :woohoo:.
  • Tooth that needed filling was one that I had root canal work done on about 20 years ago; so I did NOT need novacaine. But it was NOT cheap!
  • I'm still employed by my employee even if I do NOT have a contract and will still get paid :laughing:

I thought I was the only one with dramas and issues:
  • Someone backed their car into mine
  • Needed a filing at the dentist
  • Finishing up my current work contract and waiting for the client to approve next contract; or I'm NOT gainfully employed

My life sounds awful at the moment, doesn't it? But the reality is as follows:
  • I just got my car checked. We *pushed* the bumper back into place and it does NOT need any further work :woohoo:.
  • Tooth that needed filling was one that I had root canal work done on about 20 years ago; so I did NOT need novacaine. But it was NOT cheap!
  • I'm still employed by my employee even if I do NOT have a contract and will still get paid :laughing:

:lmao: It really is funny how things pile up just before a vacation, isn't it? :)

I'm glad your car's okay and that the tooth is all right, even if it wasn't cheap! Yay for still being employed! :lmao: Not sure whether to yay or nay on the Friendlys, though ;)

Okay, so now that I have my flights booked, this is my final itinerary. I don't foresee any changes to any ADRs unless I happen to finally find an earlier CP reservation for the 26th, but I don't know for sure if that will happen. I may also decide to cancel my ADR for The Plaza, but that'll likely happen on the day, if I decide to.

Tuesday, October 12
Check in online!

Friday, October 22
Flight on Southwest departing Chicago at 6:50am, arriving in Orlando at 3pm.
DME to Pop, check in, drop bags off
Go to Downtown Disney and shop
Dinner at Raglan Road at 7:30pm

Saturday, October 23
Go to MK whenever I wake up
Stop at Guest Services to upgrade my tickets to 5-day park hoppers
Lunch at Tony's at 12:25
Dinner at Cosmic
Stay for evening EMH

Sunday, October 24
Sleep in
Maybe go swimming
Lunch at the Pop Food Court
Head to MK to enter at 4 for MNSSHP
Dinner at Crystal Palace at 6 with PrincessInOz, LuvChefMic, and their husbands

Monday, October 25
Grab breakfast at Pop (using the credit I would have used at WPE, since I won't be going there now)
Head over to Epcot to meet up with PrincessInOz and maybe LuvChefMic
F&W festival
Hop over to MK for EMH
Grab a late dinner at Casey's, if they're open

Tuesday, October 26
DHS in the morning
Lunch at Sci-Fi at 11:45
Head to MK whenever I'm done with DHS
Dinner at Liberty Tree with PrincessInOz and LuvChefMic at 5:20
MNSSHP!
At some point, a mini-Dismeet!

Wednesday, October 27
Morning at DAK
Hop over to MK after going on exactly TWO rides (Kilimanjaro and EE )
Lunch at Liberty Tree at 12
Dinner at Harbor House
Maybe hop over to Epcot

Thursday, October 28
Morning EMH at MK
Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 9:35 (conveniently AFTER EMH )
Lunch at The Plaza at 1:25 (might cancel, depending on if I don't feel like going, as this is OOP)
MNSSHP!
Dinner at Pecos

Friday, October 29
Request a late check-out and sleep in
Lunch at Pop food court
Flight home on Southwest at 4:10pm, landing in Chicago at 7:50pm
Might grab dinner on my layover in Fort Lauderdale

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I called Southwest again this morning (yes, I'm still up, so sue me :rolleyes:) and was in fact able to get them to honor the fare I paid for the first seat so I could buy the fat seat. Considering that the fare has shot up to $420 and the flight there alone was $30 more than my total original round trip ticket, I'm very glad they were able to honor the price. So I have both seats now :) I'll also be one of those annoying blue sleeve "she doesn't look disabled" pre-boarders, as they allow customers of size (who followed the rules, anyway) to pre-board due to the fact that they paid for two seats and sort of need them to be together. I also don't have to worry about checking in online, since SW requests that customers of size with two seats check in at the airport, so that'll be good. I should be getting to the airport around 4:30 or 5am, so I don't think it'll be that crowded. The last time I flew that early, I was through security in five minutes. Normally, even at Midway, it takes at least twenty. So, yeah, I think I'll be all right with checking in at the desk :)

But yes! My fat belly shall not bother anyone on my flight! ::yes::

Yes, I'm being an idiot, but I'm starting to crash, which is probably why :lmao: I'm hoping to have lost enough weight by my June trip to not have to do this again, as even with the lower price, this was almost $500 total. I know some of you lovely ladies were talking about us having a weight loss encouragement thread here on the Dis, which I think would be a lovely idea. If anyone wants to start one, just let the rest of us know where it is, or I can start one at work tonight :flower3:

Your itinerary sounds really great, I remember when it was just a couple days and now you've worked it into a whole week. :rotfl:

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I called Southwest again this morning (yes, I'm still up, so sue me :rolleyes:) and was in fact able to get them to honor the fare I paid for the first seat so I could buy the fat seat. Considering that the fare has shot up to $420 and the flight there alone was $30 more than my total original round trip ticket, I'm very glad they were able to honor the price. So I have both seats now :) I'll also be one of those annoying blue sleeve "she doesn't look disabled" pre-boarders, as they allow customers of size (who followed the rules, anyway) to pre-board due to the fact that they paid for two seats and sort of need them to be together. I also don't have to worry about checking in online, since SW requests that customers of size with two seats check in at the airport, so that'll be good. I should be getting to the airport around 4:30 or 5am, so I don't think it'll be that crowded. The last time I flew that early, I was through security in five minutes. Normally, even at Midway, it takes at least twenty. So, yeah, I think I'll be all right with checking in at the desk :)

But yes! My fat belly shall not bother anyone on my flight! ::yes::

Yes, I'm being an idiot, but I'm starting to crash, which is probably why :lmao: I'm hoping to have lost enough weight by my June trip to not have to do this again, as even with the lower price, this was almost $500 total. I know some of you lovely ladies were talking about us having a weight loss encouragement thread here on the Dis, which I think would be a lovely idea. If anyone wants to start one, just let the rest of us know where it is, or I can start one at work tonight :flower3:

Great itinerary!

And this had me cracking up...the "fat seat"...you're making me really nervous to go on SW in November, you know! I'm just having visions of the flight attendants surrounding me as I board the plane, telling me I'm too fat to sit in their tiny little seats! And I can't afford a second seat! So they better leave me alone! :rotfl:

Please, start a weight loss thread...I'm going on WW this week NO EXCUSES to see how much I can lose in the next 5 weeks so I'll need some help and encouragement! :thumbsup2

Your itinerary sounds really great, I remember when it was just a couple days and now you've worked it into a whole week. :rotfl:

:lmao: I know, right? I was originally just going to go down for like 3 days and then it turned into 8! :lmao:

Yay! Great itinerary! I especially like the "DisMeet on the 26th" part! :thumbsup2

Me too! I've got the Photopass pre-order, so we should all get a pic together and then I can send the file to everyone :)

Great itinerary!

And this had me cracking up...the "fat seat"...you're making me really nervous to go on SW in November, you know! I'm just having visions of the flight attendants surrounding me as I board the plane, telling me I'm too fat to sit in their tiny little seats! And I can't afford a second seat! So they better leave me alone! :rotfl:

Please, start a weight loss thread...I'm going on WW this week NO EXCUSES to see how much I can lose in the next 5 weeks so I'll need some help and encouragement! :thumbsup2

Calling it "the fat seat" makes me feel better about doing it, since it's basically making fun of the policy :lmao: I think you'll be fine in November. I'm not even sure about how I'd be, so when I get on the plane, I'll see how I fit in one seat first, then put up the armrest since I paid for two seats :headache: Besides, sometimes it depends on the FAs and also on your flight itself, since there's no way of knowing if it's full or not.

I'm thinking about what to call the thread, though... Any suggestions? I'm thinking about using a lyric from this song that keeps getting stuck in my head lately.

Ok, I will fess up my weight, I am 160 at 5 ft 1 in. I can't fit in the seat with the arm rest down comfortably. Unless you are 90 lbs soaking wet, it's impossible. I would never make a scene about someone "of size". Some people just can't control that! I am so tired of people's ignorance about things it's not even funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter