Boo to me! - Solo Halloween PTR 10/22-29 - Link to TR posted!

Firefly - Have you SEEN the pictures of the new candy store in Germany???? CARAMEL APPLES!!! :cool1:

Okay, so I said I was going to post the character game tonight, so here's round 3!

Name That Semi-Obscure Character Game!

In this one, I'm looking for the names of BOTH characters in the image.

3e474fab.jpg

Whoever gets it first gets the point!

Oh crap!!!! They are from Oliver & Company....dang it!!!!! I love that movie, but I can't think of their names. They are the one who has all the strays!!!!!!

I know them. :banana: Just googling their names! From 1961!

Cruella de Ville sidekicks from 101 Dalmations. Jasper and Horace.

Yup! It was Jasper and Horace from 101 Dalmatians!

So now, the score looks like this:

snarlingcoyote - 1
therussells08 - 1
PrincessInOz - 1

It's a three-way tie!

Dang! I missed it! I would have gotten it right two. I knew they were from 101 Dalmations...

So I already posted in the land of the last, but thought I would let you know that I started my PTR and have link in my siggie...Only 12+ months to go
music-045.gif

Awesome! I went and subscribed :) I'll be starting my next PTR when I get back from Disney and have this TR finished. I'm hoping it won't take too long because of the lack of a proper computer, but you never know, right?

Oh, I wish I saw the game last night, I actually knew they were Jasper and Horace, I love 101 Dalmations! :cool1:

Dang it! I missed it again! And I was thinking about this movie last night too! I've been wanting to watch it but someone has been attached to his xbox :rolleyes1

I'm at the eye doctor right now waiting for my pupils to dilate..and of course for the first time in a week the sun is out today! My eyes hurt! LOL

Dang it! I missed it again! And I was thinking about this movie last night too! I've been wanting to watch it but someone has been attached to his xbox :rolleyes1

I'm at the eye doctor right now waiting for my pupils to dilate..and of course for the first time in a week the sun is out today! My eyes hurt! LOL

:lmao: That's funny :) Were your ears burning? :)

Oh, I always hated having my eyes dilated. I haven't had that done in years, though, thankfully. It's sunny here, but cold :( can't wait to be in Florida.

I'll bite!

Why do you need to have your eyes dilated?

ps. Weather is gorgeous in Melbourne. Sunny, 20 C, blue sky and balmy breezes. Nice acclimatising transitional weather from our winter to Florida!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter