Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Hello, could I request Bin #1 for 9/14-9/21? This is my first post but I have been lurking for awhile... Thank you!

Hello, this is my first time on WBC. I wish to know if I could get one of these bins. My dates are 5/27 trough 6/3. Regards.

Hello, this is my first time on WBC. I wish to know if I could get one of these bins. My dates are 5/27 trough 6/3. Regards.

If you look on the first page of this thread, it has the dates. Unfortuantely, it looks like both bins are already spoken for during your dates (unless someone cancels).

Mommaofthreeboys: Did you get the bin last week? We arrived today and went to bell services but the bin was not there. Perhaps you are leaving it in the am or tonight late. We will check again tomorrow. Thanks! Hope you had a great trip.

We barely made it out of Denver decided to get to airport early and attempt standby on first SW flight leaving. We were able to get on that flight and learned after we arrived that all the other SW flights were cancelled! WHEW! Glad to be out of the snow and in warm Florida!

I hope it works out Nancy! Please keep us updated! I'll PM you my email address. Thanks!

QUOTE="nancy155;47890440"]Mommaofthreeboys: Did you get the bin last week? We arrived today and went to bell services but the bin was not there. Perhaps you are leaving it in the am or tonight late. We will check again tomorrow. Thanks! Hope you had a great trip.

We barely made it out of Denver decided to get to airport early and attempt standby on first SW flight leaving. We were able to get on that flight and learned after we arrived that all the other SW flights were cancelled! WHEW! Glad to be out of the snow and in warm Florida![/QUOTE]

How does this work? Can I join? I am staying there 1/11-1/18. Can someone fill me in and connect me on this?
First time at Bonnet Creek.

Hi, I got your PM and you mentioned your stay is in 2014...I'm going to hold off right now on scheduling for 2014...I will start that sometime late fall. Thanks for your interest!!!:thumbsup2

Hi. We're checking in 11/24 and out on 12/3. Could I get on the Bin #2 list? I'm sure we'll have plenty of stuff to leave behind ;)

I put you down for Bin #2!:)

Hello, could I request Bin #1 for 9/14-9/21? This is my first post but I have been lurking for awhile... Thank you!

Keep posting so you can PM (you need 10 posts)!! I put you down for Bin #1.:goodvibes

I'm sorry, but as someone mentioned already the bins are both taken for your dates...enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

Just sent you a pm for my dates, which are 8/1-8/12 :)

I put you down for Bin #2:cool1:

Sent a pm with my dates

Your dates are a bit too close, the DISer you would have to exchange info with is already at BC...I don't want to take the chance of trying to change things up at the last minute...sorry. Enjoy your trip!:)

Just FYI...I will be off line the next two weeks, keep the PM requests coming and I will catch up when I get home...
Taking our first non-Disney Vacation in a long while...:confused3
We are heading to Gulf Shores to enjoy the beach and see some sights!!:) My kids keep asking if we can just go to Disney for the day...a little too far for that.
I "really" need to get something Disney booked when we get back...LOL!! I always have a Disney trip brewing...seems weird to not.

Take care and think SPRING!!!

Thanks Mommaofthreeboys.. I found the bin safe and sound at the front desk! I keep forgetting my time share is under my previous name. The boys are thrilled with all the sunscreen! Thanks!!!

Bin #2 is still alive.

Thanks Mommaofthreeboys.. I found the bin safe and sound at the front desk! I keep forgetting my time share is under my previous name. The boys are thrilled with all the sunscreen! Thanks!!!

Bin #2 is still alive.
Yay! :cheer2:

Nancy155,
Glad you made it out! We have a little over a foot of snow on the ground in the 'burbs where I live. Have a magical time!:wizard:

Just FYI...I will be off line the next two weeks, keep the PM requests coming and I will catch up when I get home...
Taking our first non-Disney Vacation in a long while...:confused3
We are heading to Gulf Shores to enjoy the beach and see some sights!!:) My kids keep asking if we can just go to Disney for the day...a little too far for that.
I "really" need to get something Disney booked when we get back...LOL!! I always have a Disney trip brewing...seems weird to not.

Take care and think SPRING!!!

Disneyforus,
Have a great relaxing time!:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter