Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Disneyforus, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Katiecat

Katiecat Earning My Ears

Hello, could I request Bin #1 for 9/14-9/21? This is my first post but I have been lurking for awhile... Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dmc79

Dmc79 Earning My Ears

Hello, this is my first time on WBC. I wish to know if I could get one of these bins. My dates are 5/27 trough 6/3. Regards.

4. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

If you look on the first page of this thread, it has the dates. Unfortuantely, it looks like both bins are already spoken for during your dates (unless someone cancels).

5. Tanooki

Tanooki Mouseketeer

Just sent you a pm for my dates, which are 8/1-8/12 :)

6. grumpynprincess

grumpynprincess Mouseketeer

Sent a pm with my dates

7. 4under10

4under10 Earning My Ears

Spel, I am still interested?, trying to get enough posts to pm you.....it won let me
    Amy

8. 4under10

4under10 Earning My Ears

Need another post :( sorry

9. nancy155

nancy155 DIS Veteran

Mommaofthreeboys: Did you get the bin last week? We arrived today and went to bell services but the bin was not there. Perhaps you are leaving it in the am or tonight late. We will check again tomorrow. Thanks! Hope you had a great trip.

We barely made it out of Denver decided to get to airport early and attempt standby on first SW flight leaving. We were able to get on that flight and learned after we arrived that all the other SW flights were cancelled! WHEW! Glad to be out of the snow and in warm Florida!

10. 4under10

4under10 Earning My Ears

Last one ....promise:) :rotfl2:

11. spel

spel Mouseketeer

I hope it works out Nancy! Please keep us updated! I'll PM you my email address. Thanks!

QUOTE="nancy155;47890440"]Mommaofthreeboys: Did you get the bin last week? We arrived today and went to bell services but the bin was not there. Perhaps you are leaving it in the am or tonight late. We will check again tomorrow. Thanks! Hope you had a great trip.

We barely made it out of Denver decided to get to airport early and attempt standby on first SW flight leaving. We were able to get on that flight and learned after we arrived that all the other SW flights were cancelled! WHEW! Glad to be out of the snow and in warm Florida![/QUOTE]

12. Disneyforus

Disneyforus Lover of all things Disney

Hi, I got your PM and you mentioned your stay is in 2014...I'm going to hold off right now on scheduling for 2014...I will start that sometime late fall. Thanks for your interest!!!:thumbsup2

I put you down for Bin #2!:)

Keep posting so you can PM (you need 10 posts)!! I put you down for Bin #1.:goodvibes

I'm sorry, but as someone mentioned already the bins are both taken for your dates...enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

I put you down for Bin #2:cool1:

Your dates are a bit too close, the DISer you would have to exchange info with is already at BC...I don't want to take the chance of trying to change things up at the last minute...sorry. Enjoy your trip!:)

13. Disneyforus

Disneyforus Lover of all things Disney

Just FYI...I will be off line the next two weeks, keep the PM requests coming and I will catch up when I get home...
    Taking our first non-Disney Vacation in a long while...:confused3
    We are heading to Gulf Shores to enjoy the beach and see some sights!!:) My kids keep asking if we can just go to Disney for the day...a little too far for that.
    I "really" need to get something Disney booked when we get back...LOL!! I always have a Disney trip brewing...seems weird to not.

Take care and think SPRING!!!

14. nancy155

nancy155 DIS Veteran

Thanks Mommaofthreeboys.. I found the bin safe and sound at the front desk! I keep forgetting my time share is under my previous name. The boys are thrilled with all the sunscreen! Thanks!!!

Bin #2 is still alive.

15. mommyofthreeboys

mommyofthreeboys DIS Veteran

Glad you got it. I tried to call you to see if reservation was under a different name.
    Have a fun and safe trip!!!

16. drmark50

drmark50 Earning My Ears

Are there any bins available for the week of 11/10/13?

Thanks

17. TheDisney6

TheDisney6 Earning My Ears

Yay! :cheer2:

Nancy155,
    Glad you made it out! We have a little over a foot of snow on the ground in the 'burbs where I live. Have a magical time!:wizard:

18. TheDisney6

TheDisney6 Earning My Ears

Disneyforus,
    Have a great relaxing time!:beach:

19. KWithers

KWithers Mouseketeer

Off topic..but does anyone recall if Bonnet Creek has 9x13 baking dishes in the kitchens?

20. nancy155

nancy155 DIS Veteran

I will check and let you know as I am here now.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

21. nancy155

nancy155 DIS Veteran

Yes there is one. Glass and located inside the oven along with a circular pizza pan.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy