Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Just getting things packed up to leave WBC tomorrow after a lovely week at the resort. Thanks so much to Disneyforus for organizing these swaps, the items in the bin were very helpful.

Here is the latest contents list for Bin #2:
glade spray
AAA Diamond Parking Pass
salt/pepper/sugar
pure via sweetener packets
Bush's baked beans
(3) cans of green beans (no salt added)
baby powder
lunch sized insulated cooler
(4) Maruchan noodles
Lipton iced tea bags
water mix-in singles
sandwich bags
coffee/filters
laundry soap packets
cough drops
(4) AAA batteries
packing tape
mini ketchup bottles
condiment packets - mayo, mustard, grape jelly
microwave popcorn
paper plates
canola spray
Ranch dressing
BBQ sauce
disinfecting wipes
ponchos
lanyard waterproof case
Q-Tips
liquid hand soap

I wonder if bin #2 is available for Nov. 30 - Dec. 7? We will be in 4 bedroom presidential in tower 6 to celebrate my 70th birthday. Or maybe someone has it for Thanksgiving week but is leaving out on Sunday, Dec. 1?

Hi everybody,

Just trying to square away the pass off for my Sept trip and I can't get Katiecat by PM. If anyone can refer her my way, I'd appreciate it.

Kristy (aka TwoMisfits)

We will be at BC 10/12-10/19 and would be willing to provide and start a bin #3 as we always have things left and there looks to be enough interest for another bin.

I've been asked to start a 3rd bin a few times and haven't been sure if we have enough interest. If you want to go ahead, we can give it a try and see what happens. If you could print up the first post on this thread and just a BOLDED reminder about it being non-perishables and tape it to the inside lid that would be great. If it's possible to get a different color than what we currently have that helps for people asking for the bin...easier to say "the red rubbermaid bin". Let me know what color you end up getting and I will note it next to the list on the first page.

Would love a bin from Jan 13 - 23, 2014 if possible. Bin #2 if available.

I'm going to start taking requests on a first come first serve basis beginning August 1.

Just getting things packed up to leave WBC tomorrow after a lovely week at the resort. Thanks so much to Disneyforus for organizing these swaps, the items in the bin were very helpful.

Here is the latest contents list for Bin #2:
glade spray
AAA Diamond Parking Pass
salt/pepper/sugar
pure via sweetener packets
Bush's baked beans
(3) cans of green beans (no salt added)
baby powder
lunch sized insulated cooler
(4) Maruchan noodles
Lipton iced tea bags
water mix-in singles
sandwich bags
coffee/filters
laundry soap packets
cough drops
(4) AAA batteries
packing tape
mini ketchup bottles
condiment packets - mayo, mustard, grape jelly
microwave popcorn
paper plates
canola spray
Ranch dressing
BBQ sauce
disinfecting wipes
ponchos
lanyard waterproof case
Q-Tips
liquid hand soap

Love to hear what's in the bin! Thanks for the update!!

I wonder if bin #2 is available for Nov. 30 - Dec. 7? We will be in 4 bedroom presidential in tower 6 to celebrate my 70th birthday. Or maybe someone has it for Thanksgiving week but is leaving out on Sunday, Dec. 1?

I am going to add you to the NEW Bin #3!:cool1:

We are starting a new bin. If you are looking for a Bin after 10/19 please message me with your request!

Thanks wturpen for offering:dance3:

Someone PM'd me for 8/22-8/29 or something close to that and i accidently deleted the message...if you could contact me i will slot you in as we have changed our plans for our Aug trip.

Disneyforus said:
Someone PM'd me for 8/22-8/29 or something close to that and i accidently deleted the message...if you could contact me i will slot you in as we have changed our plans for our Aug trip.

I sent you a PM. Thanks

Disneyforus - I really wanted bin #2. Is it possible to switch me from bin #3? Since I am turning 70 that AAA Diamond Parking Pass looked very attractive. I realize there is no guarantee it will still be in bin #2 by Nov. 30.

Disneyforus - I really wanted bin #2. Is it possible to switch me from bin #3? Since I am turning 70 that AAA Diamond Parking Pass looked very attractive. I realize there is no guarantee it will still be in bin #2 by Nov. 30.

Somebody is already signed up for Bin #2 for your dates, sorry.
Let me know if you still want to be taken off Bin #3.:goodvibes

Thanks. I will keep bin #3 as I am sure between all the groups coming for my celebration we will have stuff to leave for someone else to use. Do you have a name for me to pick up the bin from on Nov. 30?
I have read all the information on where to pick it up and where to leave it when we check out on Dec. 7.
Thanks for coordinating all this stuff.

Thanks. I will keep bin #3 as I am sure between all the groups coming for my celebration we will have stuff to leave for someone else to use. Do you have a name for me to pick up the bin from on Nov. 30?
I have read all the information on where to pick it up and where to leave it when we check out on Dec. 7.
Thanks for coordinating all this stuff.

Just keep an eye on the first page of this thread, and you will be able to see the DISer before and after you. I would say figure to check in here sometime early October.

Disneyforus said:

Thanks! :)

Disneyforus, I just want to say thank you for doing this! This was such a great idea. I was happy passing off stuff that we couldn't use during our stay. Thanks for all that you do!

Disneyforus, I just want to say thank you for doing this! This was such a great idea. I was happy passing off stuff that we couldn't use during our stay. Thanks for all that you do!

It's my pleasure...I love that we can help each other out and cut down on waste!:goodvibes

Here now with bin 2. There is nobody signed up for a couple if weeks after me so if anyone will be here over July 4th let me know. I am concerned about them keeping it that long in bell services.

Here now with bin 2. There is nobody signed up for a couple if weeks after me so if anyone will be here over July 4th let me know. I am concerned about them keeping it that long in bell services.

It should be fine for a couple weeks, as long as it is properly labeled for the next guest. Thanks and enjoy your trip!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter