Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

We just booked the last week in August. 24th - 31st. I would love some info in this. Is there something available that week? Thanks

We just finished booking and we will only be there one week.

Tell me your dates and I will add you!:)

We just booked the last week in August. 24th - 31st. I would love some info in this. Is there something available that week? Thanks

We just booked our airfare and are going that week, if we end up not staying at BC I will definately keep your name and let you know. We will be making our decision by the end of June.

Hi there! Just subscribing so I don't forget to sign up for this. We are staying in April 2014. But we are staying for less than a week, April 17 to 21. Could we still do this?

If not I'm sure we will have perishables and items left so we could add whatever we have left to a bin.

Thanks!

According to the first page of the thread, Bin 1 is open on these dates:

07/15 - 07/28 OPEN - we will be there then and would like to reserve it. How do we do this? Thanks,

Jay Gage

Hi there! Just subscribing so I don't forget to sign up for this. We are staying in April 2014. But we are staying for less than a week, April 17 to 21. Could we still do this?

If not I'm sure we will have perishables and items left so we could add whatever we have left to a bin.

Thanks!

Yes you can still participate, no problem. Just review the first page on this thread for details. I will be opening up for 2014 by the middle/end of summer.

According to the first page of the thread, Bin 1 is open on these dates:

07/15 - 07/28 OPEN - we will be there then and would like to reserve it. How do we do this? Thanks,

Jay Gage

I have you down for those dates!:)Keep in mind that you need 10 posts to be able to PM someone. You will need to share contact info with the DISer before and after you.

Will be there 6/21-28...looks like green bin is still available?

It's available for part of your stay...6/23-6/28...are you still wanting to participate for those days?

Have you had time to post what's in bin #1?:)

She did post the contents of bin#1 a few days ago but for some reason her post is no longer there. I wonder why it was deleted ?? :confused3 we arrive tomorrow and I will try to post the contents sometime later this week.

We just got back home late last night from a great trip. As I was repacking Bin 2 (the gray one) Sunday night, I made a list of what's currently in it:

spray deodorant
spray air freshener
liquid hand soap
disinfecting wipes
AAA diamond parking pass
Baby wipes
Wet Ones
a little sunscreen (both Sport liquid and a sunscreen stick)
several disposable ponchos
blow up beach ball
insulated bag (holds like a six pack of cokes)
Vitamin C drops
Throat relief lollipops
large and small bottle of ketchup
small jar mustard
small jar mayonnaise
lots of little packets mustard and ketchup
box of salt
box of pepper
lots of little salt and pepper pkgs
ice tea bags
quite a few laundry detergent pkts (the pkgs that come in the room)
laundry dryer sheets
a box Kraft Mac & Cheese
4 cups Ramen noodles
sandwich bags
Canola cooking spray
several pkgs microwave popcorn
several pkts hot chocolate
full jar peanut butter
large full bottle Ranch dressing
small bottle dishwashing liquid

I also wanted to leave a little 6" fan (for noise) and a few wine coolers, but couldn't get them to fit in the bin. Someone might want to consider getting a bigger bin as bin 2 is really full. I thought about it, but since it was our last night, didn't have time.

Thanks Aubrie. Sounds like a bigger bin might be needed. If it is still small when we go in June, I will pick up a larger one.

She did post the contents of bin#1 a few days ago but for some reason her post is no longer there. I wonder why it was deleted ?? :confused3 we arrive tomorrow and I will try to post the contents sometime later this week.
Thanks I look forward to finding out what's in it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter