Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

I just signed up but I would like to get on the list for bin #1 sept 28-oct 4

You are signed up for bin #1, make sure you communicate with the DISers before and after you. You will need to have a post count of 10 in order to PM someone. :)

We just returned from our vacation at Bonnet Creek and it was fabulous ! No rain :) We had bin #1. Here are the contents
sugar
creamer
peanut butter
olive oil
salt/pepper
sunscreen
small crockpot
cocoa butter lotion
tea bags
few snacks
laundry soap packets
dryer sheets
hand sanitizer
clorox wipes
water wings (floaties for kids)
crystal light drink mix packs

NO parking pass.

We love Bonnet Creek and cant wait to go back :)

We just returned from our vacation at Bonnet Creek and it was fabulous ! No rain :) We had bin #1. Here are the contents
sugar
creamer
peanut butter
olive oil
salt/pepper
sunscreen
small crockpot
cocoa butter lotion
tea bags
few snacks
laundry soap packets
dryer sheets
hand sanitizer
clorox wipes
water wings (floaties for kids)
crystal light drink mix packs

NO parking pass.

We love Bonnet Creek and cant wait to go back :)

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup2

We extended our trip by one day so I will return bin #1 by 10/5/13 for the group following me checking in on 10/5. Thanks!

I am trying to contact Mikey20. I have sent PM, but no response. We leave in 10 days and I have not been able to contact the person after me for Bin #2. (There is nobody directly after me July 3, but Mikey20 is the following week.) If Mikey20 could contact me so I will know what name to put on the Bin that would be great!

Thanks!:thumbsup2

I am trying to contact Momma2princeNprinces but I haven't heard from her and they are the ones getting the bin after us.:confused3

If bin 2 is available Oct 5-12, I'd love to sign up for it. I don't see those dates on the list, so not sure the status!

I'm here now and the check in desk at tower 6 doesn't know where bell services is. Can someone tell me what tower I need to pick the bin up from please?

I'm here now and the check in desk at tower 6 doesn't know where bell services is. Can someone tell me what tower I need to pick the bin up from please?

You will need to go to the main building and it is right outside the door. Faces the entrance that you drive in. There is a service desk/stand...ask there and they can get it for you out of the storage room.

I would love bin 2 from 9/14 9/21 if its available.

I'm sorry but both bins are already accounted for. Have a fabulous trip!:goodvibes

We extended our trip by one day so I will return bin #1 by 10/5/13 for the group following me checking in on 10/5. Thanks!

:thumbsup2 you are all set, thanks!

Ok, heard from Mikey20 and they will not be using the bin. ;-)

Thanks for the heads up.:)

I am trying to contact Momma2princeNprinces but I haven't heard from her and they are the ones getting the bin after us.:confused3

If you don't hear from them, then just move on to the next person on the list. Let me know for sure what is happening and I will update the first page. Thanks:goodvibes

If bin 2 is available Oct 5-12, I'd love to sign up for it. I don't see those dates on the list, so not sure the status!

You are all set for Bin #2! :yay:

You will need to go to the main building and it is right outside the door. Faces the entrance that you drive in. There is a service desk/stand...ask there and they can get it for you out of the storage room.

Awesome! Thank you! I just picked it up.

I just responded. I'm so sorry for the delay. I had no clue I was on the list as I was told it would only be available for a few days during our stay. Thanks for not giving up on me!

I just responded. I'm so sorry for the delay. I had no clue I was on the list as I was told it would only be available for a few days during our stay. Thanks for not giving up on me!

Sorry for the miscommunication :confused3
I have you picking it up on 6/23 and drop off on 6/28.

Make sure and contact jaygage if you haven't already for their contact info to put on the bin when you drop it off!

Have a magical trip!:yay:

Sorry for the miscommunication :confused3
I have you picking it up on 6/23 and drop off on 6/28.

Make sure and contact jaygage if you haven't already for their contact info to put on the bin when you drop it off!

Have a magical trip!:yay:

Not your fault at all. It was mine for not checking this thread again! I'm sorry :(

We will be at BC 10/12-10/19 and would be willing to provide and start a bin #3 as we always have things left and there looks to be enough interest for another bin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter