Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

If it is mousegear that doesn't want to participate then please contact BadgerGirl84 as she would be next...let me know if you have any problems contacting them...also please let me know if mousegear isn't participating and I will remove them from the list.

And, yes as stated by DCTooTall...pick up and drop off at the main building bell service area...there is a big storage room there.

Thanks!

The big storage area is just outside the doors you go in to check in, on your left as you are walking from the parking lot towards check in. If you ask at the front desk they have someone meet you there to pick up the bin.
They wanted the next guests room number, but I told them I did not have that however let them know I taped the next guests name and arrival date on the bin. Was told all the next person picking up the bin would just need to provide their ID to pick up the bin.

Came back Sunday night and used bin #2. Used the crockpot once and DW was thrilled to find a couple of tea bags. It appear as though the bin had not been used for a couple of weeks or so when we got it. I brought it to bell services and labeled it for Candleshoe to pick up. Super easy and a great idea!

I was doing vacation meal plans tonight and wondering if there was a crockpot in bin 2 :) I'm excited there is, about how big would you estimate it to be?

I sent the info to sherabby already! I'll send again!:upsidedow

I haven't been able to get ahold of sherabby. I'll give her another day or so, but in the meantime, do you want to send me your name/arrival date in case I don't hear from her by the end of the week?

Dropped bin #1 for sherabby at the bell desk in the main building about two hours ago. It's a lime green treasure chest with her name on top.

Sweet! Thank you!!! What do I do next? Do you need more info from me?

Nothing right now...closer to your travel dates be in contact with the DISer before and after you via private message and share contact information. :cool1:

Hi! I just found this thread. I know it's super late notice, but is there a bin available this coming Saturday (8/18 - 8/25)? I figured it was worth a shot to ask. :) Thanks!

Julie93 said:
Hi! I just found this thread. I know it's super late notice, but is there a bin available this coming Saturday (8/18 - 8/25)? I figured it was worth a shot to ask. :) Thanks!

Hi all,

A co-worker of mine told me about this thread and how wonderful the bin worked for her and her family. How exactly does this work and what do I have to do to be a part?? My family and I are traveling to Disney July 17-July 27, 2013.

Disneyforus said:
Just wanted to take a moment and thank YOU ALL for participating in this pay it forward....it truly has been a blessing to experience such giving and caring by all you DISers. It's heartwarming to be a part of this great community of people. :goodvibes

I am on a camping vacation for a week with no WiFi...secretly happy :thumbsup2...and I have decided no I Phone while on vacation...sooooo I wil not be able to update anything or help out with questions for about 8 days....have a great week and keep those bins going!!!:cool1:

A co-worker of mine told me about this thread and how wonderful the bin worked for her and her family. How exactly does this work and what do I have to do to be a part?? My family and I are traveling to Disney July 17-July 27, 2013.

Disneyforus said:
Nothing right now...closer to your travel dates be in contact with the DISer before and after you via private message and share contact information. :cool1:

I sure will! Thank you! So excited :)

Sorry you found us so late, but I unfortunatley can't add you, because the people who are there right now wouldn't have your contact info for the bin. Have a wonderful trip though!!!:goodvibes

Hi all,

If you go back to the very first page of this thread, there is a good explanation of how it works...I would suggest start there.
I can definately add you on to a Bin for next summer. Please check back over the next several months to keep in the loop. Once you get at least 10 posts you will be able to send and receive private messages. Eventually, closer to your date, you will exchange contact info with the DISers on either side of your dates so you can properly label the bin.
Again, don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
The DIS boards are a wealth of information, and will really help you prepare for a fantastic trip to the world!:)

Bin 2 is safely in the main building's "bell services" (valet).

I added a small sewing kit we had to buy, my leftover to-go coffee cups (~4-5), the remaining bottle of ALL detergent (wrapped in plastic) and the detergent packs they gave us, our AAA-Diamond parking pass (never even used it since my handicapped placard was renewed), a pool noodle, and the Orlando Entertainment book.

A couple more things too but after the full travel day I'm exhausted!!

There was no tape & paper in the box. I reused the tape on the box, and the paper from the Wyndham pads and put two misfits real name and arrival date.

Oh yea, I bought a Disney night light and stuck that in there :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter