Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Hi,
We will be staying at Bonnet Creek next year from 02/01/2013 to 02/08/2013.
I would like to sign up for the PAY IT FORWARD program. How do I go about doing this ?:(:)

I added you to Bin #1, you will need to have a post count of 10 before you can private message someone for contact information...for the bin...so you have a bit of time to work on that....:)
If you have any questions after reading the first post page please don't hesitate to ask.:)

I'd like to sign up for Bin #1 for the 8/5-8/12 week if possible, as that's the time we've got in a 2BR Presidential. We're pretty picky about what we eat, so I don't know that we'll take much out of it. But I understand it's going to be a fairly new bin (~1 week old), and we always seem to have stuff left over when we leave, so thought it might be nice to contribute.

I added you to Bin #1, you will need to contact the DISer before and after you ASAP to share contact information...using Private Messaging is usually easiest but you will need a post count of 10. You can receive PMs, just not send them. Let me know if you have any trouble reaching them.:goodvibes

I have been reading the boards for a couple months now. I want to say thanks to everyone for all the great tips and advice!!! We will be at bonnet creek in sept for our 3rd time. If bin 2 is still open from sept 19-24 I'd love to sign up for it. Again thanks everyone for this great community!! :love:

I added you to Bin #2, as I have already stated to the above two posters...please plan to communicate with the DISers before and after you. Once your post count is at least 10 you can send PM, until then you can only receive. Let me know if you need any help!:thumbsup2

We will be at WBC on March 29, 2013 until
April 6, 2013. We would like to sign up for
a bin but I wasn't sure how early to sign up so
if it's to soon just let me know. Thank you.

Nahhh..it's not too early!! I put you on for Bin #1!!:cool1:

Just wanted to take a moment and thank YOU ALL for participating in this pay it forward....it truly has been a blessing to experience such giving and caring by all you DISers. It's heartwarming to be a part of this great community of people. :goodvibes

I am on a camping vacation for a week with no WiFi...secretly happy :thumbsup2...and I have decided no I Phone while on vacation...sooooo I wil not be able to update anything or help out with questions for about 8 days....have a great week and keep those bins going!!!:cool1:

Just wanted to take a moment and thank YOU ALL for participating in this pay it forward....it truly has been a blessing to experience such giving and caring by all you DISers. It's heartwarming to be a part of this great community of people. :goodvibes

I am on a camping vacation for a week with no WiFi...secretly happy :thumbsup2...and I have decided no I Phone while on vacation...sooooo I wil not be able to update anything or help out with questions for about 8 days....have a great week and keep those bins going!!!:cool1:

Thanks for everything you do! Have a wonderful unplugged vacation. :hippie::hippie:

I added you to Bin #1, you will need to contact the DISer before and after you ASAP to share contact information...using Private Messaging is usually easiest but you will need a post count of 10. You can receive PMs, just not send them. Let me know if you have any trouble reaching them.:goodvibes

Thanks, I'll try to rack up a couple.

Thanks, I'll try to rack up a couple.

I think there is a thread or 2 in some of the community or newbie forums here that are designed to allow an easy post count increase.

Just checked in. Everyone was super nice! We got tower 3...great lake view and epcot too!!! So excited to see the fireworks tonight!!

Just checked in. Everyone was super nice! We got tower 3...great lake view and epcot too!!! So excited to see the fireworks tonight!!

Great to hear! I looked and saw for the week we are there they are sold out!

Have a wonderful vacation!

Well I pm'd gonzalesphd and never heard from them, so I will plan on starting bin #1 up again and will pass on to Geko29 :confused3 I am super excited for tomorrow to begin and end and hope that all next week goes VERY SLOW!!!

I have heard from Gecko29 and here's hoping that it all goes smoothly. Take care all and Coachb perhaps we will see you next week at Bonnet Creek! :beach:

Leave tomorrow am. Looks like Bin 2 may have gone unclaimed/not found by the previous 2 DISers? Hopefully I'll be able to track it down. Nancy, have a great time.

Leave tomorrow am. Looks like Bin 2 may have gone unclaimed/not found by the previous 2 DISers? Hopefully I'll be able to track it down. Nancy, have a great time.

Have a great time as well and I hope you are able to track down Bin #2.. 24 hours from now we will be in the airport preparing to board our fllight!!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

24 hours from now I'll be in the air!

Just heard from Lindaprvs, bin 2 is at bell services waiting for me!

24 hours from now I'll be in the air!

Just heard from Lindaprvs, bin 2 is at bell services waiting for me!

AWESOME!!!!! We will be around the pool on Sunday by tower 4 have rented a Cabana for the day... Pehaps we will see your family!

I've got your info, coachb! I will have to remember to plug it into my phone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter