Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Disneyforus, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Malynda1010

Malynda1010 Earning My Ears

Thanks Disneyforus!! I can't wait :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneyforus

Disneyforus Lover of all things Disney

Aikidoky2 or Annie78
    please check your private messages. One or both of you need to exchange contact information with the DISer ahead of you ASAP.
    Thanks!!!:)

Jordicia you may be on deck for the bin after Jayhawksfan if the two previous DISers are a no go.

4. aikidoky2

aikidoky2 Earning My Ears

Hi guys,

Because I haven't made 10 posts yet I can't PM messages. You can contact me directly at shampton3434 at gmail dot com (I can't even post an email yet). I will be arriving Sept 14th at the airport at 7:30 PM and leaving Sept 23rd.

I haven't checked in for quite awhile and just saw these messages so wanted to respond ASAP.

5. JayhawkFans

JayhawkFans Registered

Aikidoky2 -- I tried the email you provided & it bounced back. Try to send me an email to crz4mickey@gmail.com. :)

6. aikidoky2

email sent... 4 posts and counting

7. beth445

beth445 Earning My Ears

is a bin available for oct 31-nov 6???

8. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Looking at page 1, it looks like both the bins are taken.

9. Jordicia

Jordicia Earning My Ears

Thanks Hun,
    Looks like aikidoky2 is in so will email them just incase member above me doesn't participate :)

So excited now, we actually arrive in Orlando on 19th September (so need to sort details out soon) but staying in a couple of different places before :banana

Hi aikidoky2 just seen you can't send pms and email might bounce.
    Please can you email me jordicia@mfcnormandy.wanadoo.co.uk so I can reply with my details :thumbsup2 thank you x

10. JayhawkFans

JayhawkFans Registered

Aikidoky2 posted a correct email. My gmail account for some reason tried to say it was not correct. He emailed me & it was with same address he had posted.

11. mousegear

mousegear DIS Veteran

Just came back from our 10 day vacay from Bonnet Creek. The resort was wonderful and nice to have room to spread. We used the bin #1 and added shampoo/conditioner/body soap/toilette paper/sun block, etc. The bin is very full at this point. I dropped it off at bell service yesterday morning (9/3 Mon). Thank you~~

12. aikidoky2

email sent to Jordicia. Will await contact with Annie78.

13. Disneyforus

Disneyforus Lover of all things Disney

lily & Ginnysmom and offtoseemickey

PLEASE check your PM's ASAP. Jess B320 leaves on 9/11 and needs to share contact information.

Chelley00 you may be on deck for the bin next if we don't get communication from offtoseemickey.

Thanks everyone!!:goodvibes

14. BadgerGirl84

BadgerGirl84 I used to have a tag...

I picked up Bin 1 yesterday (a few days later than planned.) I have the contact info for the person after me.

One tip...if you are so kind as to put dryer sheets in the bin, please have them wrapped in a few plastic bag. This bin had the open dryer sheets box loose in the bin and now the entire contents smell strongly of dryer sheets. The one thing we really needed...coffee filters...needed to be thrown out because they had absorbed so much scent.

15. Peggy5555

Peggy5555 Earning My Ears

My family of 8 will be arriving on Oct 6th, checking out Oct 13th. Is there a bin available?

16. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

Just wondering if twoMisfits got Bin #2 since there was a time it was left in storage between guests. Maybe she will check on here and post that she got it:goodvibes Fingers crossedpixiedust:

17. katallo

katallo DIS Veteran

Hi,

I agree with scented items contaminating the bins. I'm curious about something. Disneyforus and I tried something in April. When I was there, I had two laminated instruction sheets taped to the lids inside of each box. One of things we asked was to be careful of scented items and not to leave any open food in bins. Was there a sign in your box? thanks.

18. Candleshoe

Candleshoe Trying to build a better mousetrip.

There wasn't a sign in Bin #2.

19. katallo

katallo DIS Veteran

Thanks for letting me know. Wow, I used packing tape and put them on both lids (inside). We thought it would help with what not to leave or how to return the bins. Guess that idea didn't work.

20. encinc

encinc DIS Veteran

I think it's a great idea. I can't wait to get bin 2 in December! Only 3 months to go!

21. 3Goofy's

3Goofy's Mouseketeer

Is bin #2 new since you left the instructions? If you remember the instructions and send them to me, I would be happy to replace them for #2. I am not there until November though. I am new to the bin thing, so not sure what instructions are helpful.