Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Hi, Dis!

Can you please catch me up to date on B&B?! I have been meaning to get back to watching B&B for almost 4 years now, and then I saw a news headline today about the big Maya twist, so I don't want to miss out any further! What are the most important things to know before I start watching again tomorrow? I stopped watching in the fall of 2011. I am going to read some Wiki character pages and other full recaps starting tonight, to get a more complete history for the years I have missed. I know that:

* Ron Moss has left and Ridge is now played by Thorsten Kaye.

* Susan Flannery has also left the show.

* Brooke and Bill were (are?) together.

* Marcus and Dayzee were (are still?) a couple at one point too.

* Thomas and Caroline were, or are, dating.

* The usual Steffy/Liam/Hope drama was going on last time I watched.

I was bored of the constant Steffy/Liam/Hope storyline and fell out of my watching habit, and never got back to watching regularly, although I meant to. I watched maybe a handful of episodes since then, so that's how I know about some of the things that happened after the fall of 2011.

Thank you!! :)

SPOILERS FOR THIS WEEK!

Monday 23 - Maya responds to Nicole's allegations about her past.

Wednesday 25 - Rick questions Maya's icy relationship with her sister.

Thursday 26 - Maya's sudden change of heart towards her sister's living arrangements baffles Rick.

Also coming up next week:

Deacon keeps a big secret from Quinn; Rick presents Quinn with an intriguing business proposal

HEY HOPE FANS!!!

Kim Matula will reprise the role of Hope Logan as a GUEST SPOT that will air April 17th and 20th.

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!!!

3/30 - Rick calls a meeting at FC to announce a shocking staff change.

3/31 - Katie interrogates Brooke about who she's been seeing lately.

4/1 - Quinn finds out who Deacon's secret AA friend is.

4/2 - Quinn has a volatile confrontation with Brooke.

4/3 - Nicole finally resorts to blackmailing Maya.

Source: B&B Online FB Fan Page

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/30 and 4/6

Week of March 30
Everyone at Forrester Creations especially Ivy, is upset to learn that Quinn has been rehired.
Quinn tries to assure her co-workers that she has changed.
Katie interrogates Brooke about who has been helping her move on.
When Quinn finds out that Deacon's 12-step friend is Brooke, she manages to remain calm in from of her fiance
However, Brooke fears for her life when Quinn warns her to stay away from Deacon
Wyatt overhears a revealing conversation between Brooke and Deacon about his mother
Maya becomes defensive when Nicole hints to Rick that her sister isn't being totally candid about herself.
Liam's desire for revenge against Rick intensifies.
Quinn gives Deacon an ultimatum

WEEK OF APRIL 6TH
Carter is stunned to overhear that Maya was born Myron, Nicole's brother.
Carter hints to Rick that Maya hasn't been honest about her past.
Rick defends Maya, believing that Carter is acting out because he's still in love with her.
When Carter tells Nicole he's aware of her blackmail, Nicole presents her side of the story
Quinn confronts Brooke to declare who Deacon has chosen.
Brooke bluntly delivers her opinion of the upcoming wedding.
Quinn's actions do not please Deacon.
Ridge has an ulterior motive when he supports Nicole auditioning as a model
Maya's secret could be her undoing.

Source: B&B Online Facebook Fan Page

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/13

On Deacon and Quinn's wedding day, Brooke comes up with a fool-proof plan to make sure they don't become husband and wife.

Katie warns Brooke not to sabotage Deacon and Quinn's wedding.

Sensing that Maya is hiding something from him, Rick probes her about her past and childhood.

Nicole and Carter talk with Maya about what could happen if she reveals being transgender.

Wyatt turns on the charm, hoping to get Nicole at ease with him so she'll share whatever Maya is hiding.

Liam devises a new plan to get rid of Rick as Forrester CEO.

Ridge is thrilled to be reunited with Caroline.

Hope checks in on a loved one via Skype.

The video chat reveals more on the homefront than Hope imagined.

Brooke faces the consequences of her actions.

COMING: Will Deacon and Quinn say "I do"?

Source B&B Facebook Fan Page

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!!!

4/13 - Rick questions Maya

4/14 - Nicole goes behind her sister's back to turn her dream into a reality

4/15 - Deacon puts his foot down with Brooke warning her not to interfere in his plans to marry Quinn

4/16 - Wyatt charms Nicole hoping she might reveal dirt on Rick and Maya which the Spencers can use in their takeover plan

4/17 - Nicole confesses that she has a crush on Wyatt

Source: B&B Online FB Fan Page

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/20

Brooke faces the consequences of her actions

Hope attempts to stop Deacon from marrying Quinn

Wyatt makes a lucrative offer to Nicole, giving her a taste of the Spencer lifestyle.

Liam fears his brother might be falling for Nicole and cautions Wyatt to focus on ousting Rick.

Rick reveals to Eric and Brooke that he wants to marry Maya soon.

Carter presses Maya to come clean.

Maya assures Carter that she'll tell Rick everything once their future is solid.

Rick plays Eric by taking credit for Forrester's recent success

Nicole is tempted to share her secret with Wyatt.

Source: B&B Online Facebook Fan Page

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/27
The Week of April 27 - May 1

Ridge pleads with Eric to void the contract and remove Rick as CEO of Forrester.

When Ridge considers resigning, Brooke and Eric try to talk him out of it.

Brooke yields that Caroline may be the only one to get through to Ridge.

Pam and Charlie's sleuthing lead them to shocking information about Maya.

Pam convinces Charlie not to pursue it further, out of fear they'll lose their jobs.

Bill orders Liam and Wyatt to keep digging for the secret.

Katie feels conflicted about her loyalties to Brooke and Bill.

Quinn and Deacon learn Wyatt is pursuing a new woman.

Nicole falls for Wyatt's false flirtations.

Wanting to soften the reaction when she reveals the truth, Maya urges Rick not to put her on a pedestal.

Maya's change in status pushes her to a decision.

• After briefly reprising the role of Steffy Forrester on "Bold and Beautiful" earlier this year, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood returns on Tuesday, May 26, to pick up where she left off. The difference is that this time, she'll be on contract. The popular character is set to continue her rivalry with her cousin, Ivy, and possibly rekindle a romance with a character who lately has been nothing but trouble.

Source B&B Online FB Fan Page

• After briefly reprising the role of Steffy Forrester on "Bold and Beautiful" earlier this year, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood returns on Tuesday, May 26, to pick up where she left off. The difference is that this time, she'll be on contract. The popular character is set to continue her rivalry with her cousin, Ivy, and possibly rekindle a romance with a character who lately has been nothing but trouble.

Source B&B Online FB Fan Page
NOOOOOOOOOOO

It was bad enough having to deal with her when she was only back for a week, I'm so annoyed she's coming back long term. She's nto even fun to hate, like Quinn, she's just obnoxious with a tendency to re-write history to suit her narrative. I'll enjoy the next month before she returns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter