Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

SNS SPOILERS for the week of 6/15

Having made an incredibly chivalrous gesture to help Ivy solve her legal problems, Liam begins to have second thoughts.

Steffy, anticipating making future plans with Liam, is first stunned, then furious, when he reveals the promise he made to Ivy.

Wyatt learns information that could affect his romantic pursuit of Steffy.

Bill and Quinn find themselves pushing Liam and Wyatt toward the same goal.

An unexpected visitor delivers an apology to Ridge and Caroline.

Ivy fears her secret being exposed.

Source: B&B Online Facebook Fan Page

SPOILERS!

Looks like Steffy will be running Forresters lingerie line. She will also clash with her fathers girlfriend Caroline. Steffy will also be more determined than ever to be with Liam.

Ivy will have her hands full with Liam and Steffy. She also gets a visit from an immigration officer! Rumor has it Ivy will pull Liam into marriage just to stay in the country!

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/22

Quinn urges Ivy not to tell Liam the truth about her situation.

A MARRIED Liam declares his feelings for Steffy and Quinn wants Ivy to keep quiet!

After overhearing her husband declare his feelings to Steffy, Ivy knows she has to make things right.

Liam is stunned by Ivy's disclosure.

Wyatt steps up his romantic pursuit of Steffy.

Maya is overwhelmed when Rick asks her to move back into the mansion.

Ridge presents Maya with a generous offer that comes with conditions.

Just as Caroline helped him before, Ridge enables her to design again.

Nicole applies for an internship at Forrester Creations.

COMING: A Forrester family member returns to town after a long absen

I am not liking Steffy being back. Probably only one that feels that way.

I am TEAM Liam and Ivy! I love them together. And now Liam being a jerk due to Steffy stepping in and ruining everything. Gawd.

I figured out who Steffy/JMW reminds me of ..... Miley Cyrus. Not the hair but the face and esp the mouth.

QUINN will get to the bottom of Steffy/Liam/Ivy............after all its about her Wyatt.

TB&TB has been so odd lately. Where has Brooke, Rick, Maya, Nicole, Donna, Katie all been???

I am not liking Steffy being back. Probably only one that feels that way.

I am TEAM Liam and Ivy! I love them together. And now Liam being a jerk due to Steffy stepping in and ruining everything. Gawd.

I figured out who Steffy/JMW reminds me of ..... Miley Cyrus. Not the hair but the face and esp the mouth.

QUINN will get to the bottom of Steffy/Liam/Ivy............after all its about her Wyatt.

TB&TB has been so odd lately. Where has Brooke, Rick, Maya, Nicole, Donna, Katie all been???
You're not the only one. I'm not a Steffy fan either.

Anyone else have a problem with how Rick is handling the information about Maya :confused3 He is so volatile, flies off the handle at the drop of a hat and is supposedly all about honesty but he has no problem when he learns about Maya's deception :rolleyes1

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/29

Protective of Ivy, Aly reacts badly when she sees Steffy and Liam in a close moment.

Meanwhile, Ivy and Liam's decision to make a big change in their relationship leaves her more confident.

Caroline and Maya air their grievances and come to an understanding.

Eric and Brooke are thrilled to be reunited with Zende.

Zende and Nicole apply for internships at Forrester.

Ridge and Pam don't want the other interns to know Zende is a Forrester.

When Nicole and Zende meet, sparks fly.

Vivienne Avant turns up looking for Nicole.

Her mother's attitude puts Maya in a bad place.

• Following a year's absence from "Bold and Beautiful," actor Winsor Harmon returns to the series as Thorne Forrester. The character's arrival takes place as his daughter Aly is in an emotional state due to the presence of Taylor's offspring, Steffy, and the family company is enmeshed in a power struggle. The news comes on the heels of Schae Harrison's impending return as Thorne's deceased wife, Darla, who tweeted weeks back, "Guess who's coming back to B&B Awesome story line!!! ‪#‎Blessed." Harmon's first airdate will be Wednesday, July 22

Day by Day SPOILERS for next week!

Monday 6/22: Ivy reconsiders her plans with Liam; Quinn goes into manipulative mode after seeing a moment between Wyatt & Steffy

Tuesday 6/23: Wyatt tells Bill & Katie that Quinn helped along Ivy & Liam; Deacon questions why Quinn so invested in

Wednesday 6/24: Eric, Carter, Pam and Charlie prepare a party; Ridge makes a request of Maya

Thursday 6/25: Maya demands Rick be included if she agrees to Ridge's request; Ivy struggles with her decision about Liam

Friday 6/26: Ridge lends Caroline a hand; Ivy surprises Liam with the truth

SNS SPOILERS for the week of 7/6

Following the Forresters 4th of July party, Maya reconnects with her mother only to have her father, Julius, arrive in town.

Julius demands that Nicole return home immediately, refusing to acknowledge Maya as female.

The Avants receive a shock at the Forrester Mansion.

Steffy and Liam share a tender moment, witnessed by Ivy.

Ivy realizes that everything in her and Liam's relationship is changed.

After Aly and Steffy rehash their mothers' tragic history, Aly has a meltdown at a staff meeting that backs Steffy as the face of Forrester.

Darla speaks to Aly about turning her life for the better.

Rick is supportive as Maya deals with her pain.

His focus on business, Zende gets distracted by Nicole.

Eric counts on Ridge and Caroline's designs being a big success.

COMING: The drama builds at Forresters big fashion show. • Daytime newcomer Pierson Fodé has been tapped to play Thomas Forrester, a role previously played by Adam Gregory (2010-14) and Emmy-winner Drew Tyler Bell (2004-10). "It's a life-changer and I am really excited about it," Fodé tells Digest exclusively. As for his audition, "I read with Linsey [Godfrey, Caroline]. She's a real sweetheart. We had instant chemistry and we clicked right away." Look for Fodé to make his debut on Friday, July 24. Meanwhile, a B&B spokesperson confirms for In Depth that Ashley Jones will be appearing in multiple episodes later this summer as Brooke's elder daughter, Bridget.

SNS SPOILERS for the week of 7/13

Maya is shocked when Julius reveals that he told everyone Myron had died.

Julius finally reaches out to Maya, but Nicole is suspicious of their father's actions.

Aly objects to Ridge choosing Maya as the face of the California Freedom line.

Maya is joined by real transgender models as the fashion show gets underway.

Eric, Caroline and Brooke count on the line being a big success, even as Bill makes an unexpected arrival.

Meanwhile, Aly's distress about the event makes her delusional.

Ivy's suggestion that Liam date both her and Steffy backfires.

Wyatt is on the spot to comfort Ivy when she witnesses Liam and Steffy flirting.

An unhinged Aly vows to get rid of Steffy.

Zende tells Nicole he hopes she stays at Forrester.

Aly's disturbing behavior causes big problems.

COMING: Dire circumstances bring Thorne and Thomas home

Allie is over the top, but I think she's totally right about the stupid "California Dreams' campaign, or whatever they are calling it. This is supposed to be a high-end couture fashion house, and they are busy putting out lingerie and bathing suits? The stuff they are modeling looks like cheap products from Hot Topic or some crap. If I were Ridge and Caroline, I'd rather be putting my skills to good use making high end gowns and couture clothing, not generic bathing suits.

Rick's complete 180 is just bizarre. Now he's not only okay with being at Forrester with Ridge as his boss, he's able to joke about it? I'm glad they are changing the direction of that character, but the writing leaves a lot to be desired.

If the rest of this summer is going to be the Steffy show, I may need a break . . .

Forrester Creations hasn't been high end couture in ages! 20 yrs ago Brooke had a bed in her office and was promoting the bed room line. Steffy hasn't done anything remotely close to what Brooke has done for that company. I remember one fashion show when Brooke was dressed in lingerie and holding a whip. Ali has no idea of what that company has done to make money. She also has no idea of how she was conceived. Her mom got drunk one night and had sex with her best friends husband. Darla was even willing to get an abortion, because of her betrayal to the Spectra's. I wonder how Ali would feel if she knew her mom stole designs from FC to give to the competition. That delusional girl has no clue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter