Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

SNS SPOILERS for the week of 2/16

After Ridge rejects her, a sad and lonely Brooke reminisces about her lost loves.

Steffy makes a lasting impression on Liam before leaving Los Angeles.

Liam has to choose between his commitment to Ivy and his desire to reach Rick a lesson.

Ivy may be overly confident about her place in Liam's life.

Katie tells Bill the place where she wants to be married.

Bill recruits Liam and Justin to be his groomsmen.

Donna agrees to be Katie's bridesmaid, both wishing their father could be there.

Brooke steels herself to attend Katie and Bill's wedding ceremony.

Ridge and Caroline use the nuptials to make their first appearance as a couple.

Rick protests the occasion and spends the day with Maya.

Quinn expresses her frustration to Deacon over why he continues to be involved in Brooke's life.

Eric returns home and makes a controversial decision about which son to support as CEO.

COMING: Brooke's bright hopes are slipping away.

*Linsey Godfrey isn on the mend after being hit by a car on a Los Angeles sidewalk and pinned under the vehicle. The actress, who has the important role of Caroline, suffered injuries to her ankles, but is expected to make a full recovery. A rep for B&B has said that they have already rearranged their taping schedule to accommodate Godfrey's condition, and will wait until more details on her progress before making any major decisions like perhaps sending Caroline to the Paris office for a stretch or temporarily recasting the role.

Source: B&B Online Facebook Fan Page

SOD SPOILER! Ridge Rejects Brooke!

Ridge rejects Brooke!

Ridge admits to Brooke this week that he loves her but their story is now part of the past. Ridge has fallen love with Caroline and he intends to move forward with her.

Considering that Brooke had demanded that Caroline and Ridge end their romance, Brooke is not only floored by his admission, she is devastated. Brooke tires to convince Ridge is making a huge mistake, but it soon becomes clear that she no longer holds sway over him the way she did not so long ago.

After their conversation, a sad and lonely Brooke reminisces about her lost loves. Is this really the end off the line where Brooke and Ridge's epic romance is concerned? Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) says there's a silver lining to her later ego's current disappointment. "I think its good, in a way, because it had been the same thing for so long with Brooke and Ridge's story. The fact that their relationship has split up and very much changed could lead to something interesting."

But of course, never say never with Brooke and Ridge. Per KKL, "After all their history and everything they've been through for so many years? Its incredible. That connection has to still be there!"

Source: B&B Online Facebook Fan Page!

NEXT WEEK! KATIE AND BILL ARE GETTING MARRIED! Brooke gets tipsy on the champagne after seeing Ridge and Caroline at the wedding together as a couple.

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/23

Eric continues to support Rick, despite the opposition of other family members.
Ridge and Steffy consider the pros and cons of forming an alliance with Bill and Liam to challenge Rick.
Steffy tells Ivy she is no match for her history with Liam.
Ivy makes it clear to Liam that she won't let Steffy come between them.
Encountering Brooke in a bar, Deacon lets himself indulge in a moment of passion.
A guilt-ridden Deacon alludes to Quinn that he had an encounter with Brooke.
Katie becomes concerned after observing Brooke's behavior at the wedding.
Brooke turns to Eric for a sympathetic ear and support.
Maya's optimism about joining the Forresters may be ill advised.

COMING: Quinn won't lose to her rival.

Source B&B Online Facebook Fan Page

I am so happy that Bill and Katie are getting remarried. They are great together.

SNS SPOILERS for the week of 3/2

Brooke responds to Quinn's warning that she stay away from Deacon by sharing a side of Quinn he didn't know.

When Quinn overhears Brooke badmouthing her to Deacon, a confrontation takes place.

Steffy makes it clear to Ivy what she expects from Liam in exchange for her support of the Forrester takeover.

Steffy makes her case to Liam regarding why she wants him back in her life.

Ivy's jealousy threatens to ruin the Spencers plan against Rick.

Eric refuses to condone Ridge and Caroline's relationship.

Maya becomes suspicious of Nicole's intentions.

Source B&B Online FB Fanpage

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/9

Nicole stand her ground, Brooke bumps her head and Deacon proposes to Quinn!!!!

At first stunned when Deacon impulsively proposes to her, Quinn accepts.

Quinn stands firm when Brooke intends to derail her engagement to Deacon.

A drunken Brooke falls and hits her head.

Brooke is forced to rethink the direction of her life.

Nicole makes it clear to Maya that she's not leaving the Forrester mansion.

Aly, forced out of her room at the mansion, backs down from confronting Rick about his ill treatment.

This prompts Ivy to step up and lash out at Rick for disrespecting family and employees.

Despite the opposition of others, Ridge offers Caroline a "colorful" approach towards moving forward.

Turning to business, Ridge won't accept Eric going along with Rick.

• Jill Whelan — who will forever be remembered as Vicki Stubing from The Love Boat — will make a two-day cameo appearance as a group counselor when Brooke begins a 12-step program to get her drinking under control. Whelan will air on Wednesday, March 11 and Thursday, March 12.

Source B&B Online Facebook Fan Page

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/23

Now aware that Nicole is keeping her long-held secret, Maya takes back her order that her sister move out of the mansion.

Rick's ill treatment of Ivy at work intensifies Liam's desire to take over Forrester Creations.

Bill's visit to Ridge becomes very strained when he sees Ridge's nude portrait of Caroline.

Katie offers support to Brooke.

Wyatt questions Quinn's motives for the hurry up wedding.

Quinn suggests that Deacon invite his friend from the 12-step program to their wedding, unaware it's Brooke.

Can Deacon overcome his desire for Brooke and walk down the aisle?

• In a Facebook chat with fans over the weekend, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood broke the news that even though her character, Steffy, has returned to Paris for now, she will be back. Wood will be taping again in April, and this time it won't be a short stint. She stated, "I will be coming back in April for a much longer stay."

Honny Dipp, I am hearing some rumors about MAYA! Are you?

Are they TRUE?

NO shows on THURS or FRI of this week due to March Madness!

Had I been taking a drink of my lemonade when she dropped that bomb, I would have had a huge mess to clean up. lol! I guess that means he/she was the dad to her deceased daughter??? What a dumb storyline. Lol

The comments reminded me that we saw the kid's dad in a night club when she first came to town. This whole story line is sooo far fetched. I'm all for adding a transgender storyline, but come on... This is too unbelievable even for a soap opera. Can't wait to see how this unfolds. She is the worst actress on the whole show, and the article said she's "afraid of intimacy"??? Bull! She's been throwing herself at people since she got to town! Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter