BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

Is not a good unit for fireworks, as the angle makes the display look like its over Space Mountain.

that is how it looks from all the villa at BLT. because it is not behind the MK - it is much further away behind a lake (safety)

if you want it to look behind the castle - then that view is only available at the Polyn (well in the parks -main street)

I am not a DVC owner, I converted my HGVC points to RCI and used those to secure a week at BLT...so I can't just call DVC to ask for specific rooms. RCI recommends calling BLT no earlier than a few weeks before arrival but I fear that's too late. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

disney won't even talk to you until they receive the reservation from RCI - and don't think that happens until a couple of weeks before hand.

but you can try - the phone number should be on your reservation confirmation.

specific rooms are NEVER guaranteed - a request is just a request - hint - the earlier in the day you get to BLT the better. You can check in at 6:30am.

Thanks so much for the information! Unfortunately my flight doesn't come in until later that afternoon so I guess we will just be happy with whatever we get!! :D

I will try calling a few weeks before just to check if RCI has submitted our our reservation. ::fingers crossed::

Just checked in yesterday to BLT after 4 nights at treehouse villas! We have a Lk view GV but to our surprise after check-in we were put in villa 8512 which is an awesome Mk view! It is a HA room so a bit of an adjustment for counter heights and such but for sure worth it according to dd's and their friends! Lol the only disappointment with check in was when they said the room was not ready and they would text me, I told them this has happened the last 2 times with check in and I never get texted, they assured me and verified my phone number. Well needless to say never got text showed up at 330 to leave keys for dd's so we could do grocery and cm said "oh your room has been ready I have no idea y we did not text you!" Anyhoo having a ball love the fireworks from the balcony but also a lake view to boot.

dbs1228 said:
Just checked in yesterday to BLT after 4 nights at treehouse villas! We have a Lk view GV but to our surprise after check-in we were put in villa 8512 which is an awesome Mk view! It is a HA room so a bit of an adjustment for counter heights and such but for sure worth it according to dd's and their friends! Lol the only disappointment with check in was when they said the room was not ready and they would text me, I told them this has happened the last 2 times with check in and I never get texted, they assured me and verified my phone number. Well needless to say never got text showed up at 330 to leave keys for dd's so we could do grocery and cm said "oh your room has been ready I have no idea y we did not text you!" Anyhoo having a ball love the fireworks from the balcony but also a lake view to boot.

Soooo excited for you!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!

Dumb question since I made my last ressie through calling. Is there a way to put room requests when making an online reservation or do I have to call MS to put those in? Just prefer to be as much self-servicing as possible:)

TIA!
Jenn

Dumb question since I made my last ressie through calling. Is there a way to put room requests when making an online reservation or do I have to call MS to put those in? Just prefer to be as much self-servicing as possible:)

TIA!
Jenn

The do give you some request options like near elevator, high floor, etc., but it's just check boxes. Anything specific you'll have to call. We've had to call every time, the online choices haven't been enough for us. Good luck!

The do give you some request options like near elevator, high floor, etc., but it's just check boxes. Anything specific you'll have to call. We've had to call every time, the online choices haven't been enough for us. Good luck!

Thanks! I went online last night and I didn't see any of these boxes:confused3. Oh well...guess I'll just be calling.

You can also just e-mail requests to Member Services if your stay isn't in the near future.

Right! Definitely a better option (IMO) so that way I can do it in my own time, words, etc. ;)

7930 MK view (2 BR D) (MK to the right)

A post on another thread reminded me that I needed to post pictures from this unit. I stayed there my last trip and was slightly disappointed by the view. Primary view when standing in the room is the CR, GF, and Seven Seas Lagoon. MK is to the right, and is a nice view when you are right up by the windows.

Is not a good unit for fireworks, as the angle makes the display look like its over Space Mountain. And to watch them in the LR of the unit, you have to basically put your left cheek up against the window. View from the balconies is nice, but one night we left the door open to to hear the music from the room's TV and we ended up with a small swarm of tiny flying insects in the room.

Sorry for the mess in these pictures.

Master bedroom:
photo3_zpse9148fa5.jpg

View out the LR window:
photo2_zpseb243c2e.jpg

View out the LR window, looking to the right:
photo1_zps38f28f89.jpg

We had a 1 bedroom 7826 with similar view...not happy with the points wasted...liked the Lake view room better 2 days later...

We stayed in 8202, 12th floor north side two bedroom. It was wonderful.
View from living room.
20121201_171607.jpg

View from Master Balcony
20121201_171633.jpg

2nd bedroom
20121201_171702.jpg

Not a big deal but in original post rm 8012 is listed as 1BR, just wanted to mention it's also accessible. We stayed there in Oct '12. It was great. Kids loved the fireworks every night.

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks again for all of your help on this thread. I updated the first post with links to the latest pictures posted. I will be heading to BLT later this month, can't wait! :banana::banana:

Your NEW CR/BLT Information Thread is up and running. This site is even hyperlinked in the BLT section!

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks again for all of your help on this thread. I updated the first post with links to the latest pictures posted. I will be heading to BLT later this month, can't wait! :banana::banana:
Thank YOU! I refer posters to your indispensable site frequently. I hope you have a great vacation!

Hi, these are pics of our 2 Bed LV Room # 7429, overlooking pool, great view of electrical parade and right off elevator 4th floor. Thanks for this thread. Very helpful!
IMG_1712_zps5d071c6a.jpg

IMG_1711_zps627b965d.jpg

IMG_1710_zpsae4459b5.jpg

IMG_1709_zpsff771c8f.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter