Biggest Loser Fall Challenge!

One of my favorite places in the "world" is the World Showcase, and I am so pumped to be there in just a few days. One of my favorite countries is Mexico.

One of the reasons it's always "dark" inside Mexico is because twilight is a time for families to get together and enjoy each other's company in Mexico. Family is incredibly important in Mexico, and creates an amazing support system.

QOTD 9/14: Is your family part of your support system? Or do you have a support system at work, or with friends? How do you make it work for you?

For a few years I had very little support from DH. He was overweight and eating poorly himself, but didn't seem at all motivated by my success. I was very worried about his health. But after his accident in 11/10 and his weight loss from that and then going forward from that, he has been MUCH MORE supportive, since he is on his own weight loss journey! It is a bit hard because he is totally sold on the Atkins lifestyle and I have my concerns about some of it, but just the fact that we are ALL trying to eat healthier makes life a bit easier! It is just hard to enjoy my carbs when he cannot.... and it is hard to watch him dig into a three egg omelet with real cheese while I am eating my egg whites with veggies. Oh well... we all have our own crosses to bear! Best of all, no matter WHICH "eating plan" we concentrate on, we are teaching our children about eating healthy and maintaining a healthy weight! We are both at a healthy weight with healthy cholesterol and blood pressure numbers. Can't beat that at our ages!

My Mom has always been a GREAT supporter and advisor, although she is frustrated with her own weight. But she is really knowledgeable about health and nutrition and is a helpful confidante when I am feeling frustrated.

DD has always been as supportive as she can be. She knows when I am frustrated with my weight or my exercise. She is a super fit girl and LOVES her swim and dryland workouts and encourages me to get moving when I am needing that motivation.

DS.... well... he is a boy.... a teenage boy. He loves his Mom... nuf said.

Thanks for this GREAT QOTD and the super pictures! I LOVE World Showcase!

Obviously I'm at work now and do have some computer access, but in looking at the schedule I don't get much of a break today. I get a 20 minute lunch at 11 am, and then a 45 minute break at the end of the day when they go to library. Otherwise I am "on duty"! So I won't be able to pop on until later to do read and reply. So TTYL.............P

QOTD 9/14: Is your family part of your support system? Or do you have a support system at work, or with friends? How do you make it work for you?

Hi Kaiti- thanks for coaching this week and thanks to Lisa for the encouragement last week :)
My support system is pretty strong- I have a friend at work who is on WW and started way before me. I dragged my husband along to WW back in May kicking and screaming ;) but he's doing awesome on it and it's been so great that we're both on the same page. I have extended family members who sometimes sabotage with the things they say, but because I've got my husband, we're able to battle them together :)

Gosh! I didn't get to post for a couple of days and now I'm way behind. I'll just pick up with today's question.

My family hasn't really been a big support system. No one is really worried about exercise or healthy eating or anything. Nobody is trying to sabatoge me or anything, they're just more apathetic. They do watch my kids while I run though which is helpful. My dad actually rolled his eyes at me when I told him I'd signed up for a 5k next month.

My husband was commenting on the changes he noticed (stomach getting flatter, legs and waist getting smaller) and said maybe he should start running too. I don't know if he will, but it would be great.

I'm only down half a pound this week, but I'm seeing a big change in how my clothes fit so that is what's really important to me. Hopefully next week will be a bit better on the scale though.

I have a houseload of company coming for the weekend as we are co-hosting a huge fundraising event here this weekend so I told myself to get this done ASAP today! lol

Weight loss for the week was not good. Only one pound but I wasn't dedicated so I'm okay with it. I know this weekend is not going to be good either (that doesn't mean terrible....just not super good!) but my trainer knows I am restarting my membership at the gym on Monday and I'm ready so that is that.

I kind of touched on this along with another member in a previous post when we were talking about teams and such. I am my own motivator. I did this to myself and no one but me can get me out of this. If I choose to eat something bad and someone says something to me, I'm going to get ticked. That isn't support. Now I know this weekend many people are going to be shocked to see how much smaller I am and that is great but I do this for me. I was always told I was fat and ugly and it has taken me a long time to love who I am and want to keep "me" healthy for me and for my hubby. As to how I make it work, I can't explain it.....something in me just clicked one day and literally said "enough.......". I am here for anyone who has yet to reach that point because when you think you have failed, it is easy to self-loathe and set yourself up on a vicious cycle. Failure to me is not trying at all. Every day each of us wakes up with the intent of trying and that is far more than most.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and if I don't make it in over the weekend, I hope your weekends are wonderful too. Enjoy the blessings of family, life, and all that is around us because sometimes we take it all too for granted! :goodvibes

A big BL thank you to our new coach this week, Kaiti!

Mary•Poppins;46150774 said:
I was at a meeting today and we had to share what we did this summer. One teacher from another district who is in her 60s shared that she went on vacation by herself this summer when her husband did not want to go (it was in the middle of tomato harvesting :rotfl2:). Anyway, she shared that she went to France and got up the courage to visit a nude beach. Of course our next question was .... did you lay out nude? And she said on her second day she did! She said life is too short to sit on the sidelines ...! I want to be her when I grow up! :)

:lmao: Don't we all? We can always start now. ;)

Elle, I'm always impressed with people who have good sewing skills like you and Dona. Alas, I can only sew in a straight line.

I just got this really cute skirt for the Wine & Dine that would also work for the ToT
BlackPearlTB.jpg

The best thing is that it goes with my lime green WISH shirt with the WISH motto:

WISH_Logo_back.jpg

Mike, interesting work that you are studying for! :goodvibes

Now, I want to marry my husband again and do it for all the right reasons....because he IS my soul mate and I DO love him to the ends of the earth and back and because quite frankly I can't breath without him!

So there is my way too personal wish for me. :goodvibes

I hope that your wedding dream comes true someday although it looks like you already have your "happily ever after." :love:

Mine are pretty similar! I want to do a 1/2 in Nov of 2013, and I'd like to fit in my wedding dress again! Our photographer was awful and took terrible pictures, so I'd like to renew my vows and have good pictures taken! But I was 70 lbs lighter on my wedding day and before I had my son, so I'm not sure if that's even realistic to get back in my dress lol!

LOL! There might be a better dress you would like now. :bride:

Hahaha! You know, if they would replace my "I didn't finish the final project in my last class for college so I can't graduate" dreams, I say bring it on! :thumbsup2

Well, it does for me. Bar exam dreams gone now, too. :teeth:

Ashley, sorry for the tough day at work! :flower3:

You all are my support system together with my princess friends! princess:

Lisa, your coaching was phenomenal!! I bookmarked some of those pages so that i could go back and "remind" myself...:rolleyes1

Aww, thanks, Jude! :flower3:

Congratulations on your campaign -- the political world is a tough place to be for sure. ::yes:: You're very qualified and would make a great judge. Good luck! :goodvibes

Pamela, have fun with the 1st graders. Hopefully they will do something funny or entertaining for you. ;)

I ended up with a maintain for the week but since I have a race on Sunday I was not as OP with food as I could have been. Found this on FB this morning that pretty much sums up my philosophy for the rest of the year:
423881_306288602811470_285654453_n.jpg

Have a great day all!

Yes! My husband and I are doing this together! He goes to the gym with some of his buddies before work (Which I think is great!!! They have been instrumental in getting him moving!) and then I go after I drop my DD6 off at school.

We try to eat together at almost every meal except lunch. Well...we don't typically eat breakfast together, but he gets up and cooks some bacon and eggs for us all and leaves them for me and my DD6 to enjoy when we get up! :woohoo:

He also has been trying to go grocery shopping about once a week with me so he can have more input in what we eat.

So far, it's working well!

mskayjay said:
IAs to how I make it work, I can't explain it.....something in me just clicked one day and literally said "enough.......". I am here for anyone who has yet to reach that point because when you think you have failed, it is easy to self-loathe and set yourself up on a vicious cycle. Failure to me is not trying at all. Every day each of us wakes up with the intent of trying and that is far more than most.

I love and envy the fact that you are at this place mentally. I have tried so many times to lose weight and failed that it gets so discouraging and to the point off why bother. I know this is self defeating. I just need to take this one day at a time and know that I'm not perfect and will have set backs but I am worth the effort. I need to be kinder to myself. Thanks for the encouraging words!

QOTD Thursday, September 13, 2012: Is there something that you dream of doing just for you? If you feel comfortable, please share or just share how you feel at the end of the first week of the challenge.

Wellll.....since you asked....aside from doing the half marathon, I want to get married again. DH and I have been married for 29 years and our wedding was very quick and not at all what I wanted. My church refused to marry us, my dress didn't come in and I had to where my sister's dress which although lovely was not my style at all, our reception was just a very casual affair in my Mom's back yard because we were sooo broke, just not what I had dreamed of. I know I am way too old to ever be on My Fair Wedding but I see those weddings that David Tutera pulls off and my heart just skips a beat. I want to shop for a gown, pick flowers, taste cakes and menus and plan them, just have that moment little girls dream of. When we got married, it was "the right thing" to do. Yes we loved each other but it was a pressure situation. Now, I want to marry my husband again and do it for all the right reasons....because he IS my soul mate and I DO love him to the ends of the earth and back and because quite frankly I can't breath without him!

So there is my way too personal wish for me. :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

AWWW... that is a beautiful wish!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate my job... I really do...

drink? Get me a Coke.' and 'You know you shouldn't be drinking Dr. Pepper' while she drinks her Coke and 'I need my liquor. Don't forget it.' at least 8 times and things of this nature. The daughter's getting fed up with the mother, I've been fed up with both of them. After 20 minutes (yes it took that long...) she reaches her limit and still has a buggy FULL of groceries that she can't afford and has now decided she doesn't want, which means some poor employee has to pick all this up. But she made sure to buy her liquor! :rolleyes:

Sorry for the vent; I just needed to download. :hug:

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow and a good weigh-in!

Vent anytime I am sorry you had such a crummy day.. (HUGS)
Good morning everyone!!! My name is Kaiti and I am lucky enough to be your coach this week! I'm so excited, so let's get started :)

Last week, Lisa took us to MK....and now I get to take you to......
248378_1718606772289_6172993_n.jpg

EPCOT!!!!

One of my favorite places in the "world" is the World Showcase, and I am so pumped to be there in just a few days. One of my favorite countries is Mexico.
1002334.jpg

One of the reasons it's always "dark" inside Mexico is because twilight is a time for families to get together and enjoy each other's company in Mexico. Family is incredibly important in Mexico, and creates an amazing support system.

Fortunately, I have support all over the place to reach my goals. My mom actually started in WW about 9 months before me, and is a big motivator for me! At work, everyone always asks how I'm doing, and all my friends ask *me* where we can go eat so we don't end up going somewhere I can't find healthy choices. I love having all my support spread around :yay:

I'll be back later this evening with replies!! Have a great day and a good weigh-in everyone!!

Thanks to Lisa last week and Welcome Kaiti!

Hum Support.. well my Hubs is supportive in his own way.. He is a big guy likes to eat out and drink soda constantly and makes it difficult for me to say no to fried foods and eating out but WHEN I do say NO then he is like Ok so what do you want instead - he would never just eat a salad for a meal so it's slightly tough with him.. My kids are supportive I guess, my DD is at college and is overweight (solid type not rolls) and we've done WW together before but now she is gone so I just tell her what I am doing - she is proud I do Zumba.. my Ds is tall and lean! lucky kid.. he said the other night lets buy a soccer ball and all go out and play because that is good excersize - good Idea!!! so I have that on my shopping list for Saturday.. he takes care of me after my Zumba class by cleaning up after dinner! My parents/sister are supportive when I tell them of my victorys/losses but live far away so ... I guess am saying that I mostly am my own support system with little helpers/hinderers along the way - and that is ok by me cause I'm used to it and have ways to work around whatever might be coming..

So many great wishes and dreams out there! I'm envious of those of you who have a SOLID DREAM and are working to make it come true!

The morning has gone by fairly quickly. Of course, in typical 1st grader fashion, they seem to think that everything changes when there is a sub and that I know NOTHING! :rotfl: I have to remind them that I've been working at this school since before they were born and that I actually CAN make sure that they will make it to recess and lunch! :thumbsup2 There have been a few changes this year, so it does take a bit of reading and asking to be sure that I'm following the new protocol.... heaven forbid that there would actually be an accurate and specific plan/schedule! :rolleyes2 They are at recess now (technically it is my lunch break) and then I will meet them in the cafeteria for their lunch time (I will eat with them then).

Thinking about what project I can fit in when I get home, but I should take a walk or hit the TM. Hoping to have time to get in a coat of paint on the basement bulkhead before dinner.

Found an amazing deal on some precut onions, pepper, and other veggies last night when I popped into the market for fruit and veggies. They had their "meal in minutes" prepped meats and veggies marked down to half price.... plus a $1 for each 4 that you bought! I did the math and realized that for the most part it was a better deal than buying the whole veggies! I'm well stocked for a veggie-full weekend!

TTYL..........P

QOTD Thursday, September 13, 2012: Is there something that you dream of doing just for you? If you feel comfortable, please share or just share how you feel at the end of the first week of the challenge.

i dream of going on a whirlwind shopping trip in NYC ... something akin to What Not to Wear. Stacy and Clinton would be a bonus :cool1:

In the past, my husband, while supportive, was also my "cheating" partner.
This time, he has his own health issues and we are both walking the straight and narrow. His path isn't quite as narrow as mine, but he does his indulging at work so as not to lead me into temptation.

I just got this really cute skirt for the Wine & Dine that would also work for the ToT
BlackPearlTB.jpg

That is such a cute skirt!!! Just adorable.

JacksLilWench said:
Good morning everyone!!! My name is Kaiti and I am lucky enough to be your coach this week! I'm so excited, so let's get started :)

First off thanks Kaiti for coaching this week! In response to the QOTD I do have great support from both my hubby and my daughter. My daughter is the one who encouraged me to join this challenge and I thank her for not giving up and cont. to gently mention it, not being pushy. And for her patience in showing me how to post as I am not tech savvy at all. My hubby supports me even when he does some proud the cooking trying to keep it healthy and considering that also when we go out for dinner. He has never really had a weight problem.
I have been walking 2 miles per day for at least 7 years now. My neighbor/girlfriend and I started back then and since both our hubbys and another neighbor walk Mon. thru Fri. We count on each other to be out there so out keeps me accountable. The time goes so fast and once the years we have solved many world problems! lol. This has been one program in my life that I have stuck with due to the support of hubby and friends.

My dad actually rolled his eyes at me when I told him I'd signed up for a 5k next month.
I get the eyeroll from my mom and sister about running and doing my Princess 1/2 all the time. Don't you wish you could eyeroll them every time they told you something that was important to them? That would be wrong, right? :scratchin
I did do my 5k on Sunday and you WILL do yours too. Keep running-- you're going to do great. You're a runner already because you put the shoes on and actually get out there. Prove 'em wrong! You can do it :)

I'm only down half a pound this week, but I'm seeing a big change in how my clothes fit so that is what's really important to me. Hopefully next week will be a bit better on the scale though.
Good luck this week - the change in how your clothes fit is always a good feeling! :)

As for my favorite actor, currently it's Tom Hiddleston. Saw him in 'The Avengers' and I was totally smitten. Not to mention that he's an incredible actor. He recently did a series called 'The Hollow Crown' which was basically Shakespeare's 'Richard II' and 'Henry IV and V' and he did phenomenally with it. I'm such a fangirl... :cloud9:

Rumors are running that he will be the next doctor. It will be very interesting if he is!

Quick Hi!!!!

Will have to answer questions of the day later.

Just wanted to say congrats to those who survived week 1!!

I actually dont and that is ok with me. Weight loss is really personal to me for some reason. I dont feel comfortable confiding in anyone but my dh and that doesnt work so well. Dh tries, but he is just so clueless. If I tell him I have had a good day (eating wise) he makes reservations at a restaurant. When I tell him this is not conducive to staying on plan, he tells me I have earned it! :laughing: I love the sentiment, but he is impossible! :rolleyes2 My favorite example is from a few months back. I was having an "on" day so although there was temptation everywhere, I wasnt truly tempted. We passed a homemade ice cream shop and dh wanted some. Since I was having an "on" day it was not hard to say no thank you even though ice cream is my favorite thing. As he ate his ice cream he was making "yum yum" noises and didnt even realize. My poor dear sweet man! :lmao:

QUOTD:

This morning, my husband got up at 3:45 and walked seven miles with me because he knew I was bummed that running has been put on hold for the moment (I tweaked an old knee injury yesterday). Having him there meant I felt safe leaving the neighborhood at that hour which made the seven miles much more enjoyable.

So yes, he's pretty supportive. There's no way I would have lost 103 pounds without him.

Which leads me to the QOTD for Tuesday, September 11, 2012: Are you surprised by how much (or little) you can eat for the calories, depending on which foods you choose? Which meal was most shocking to you?

I tend to try to stay within my calorie range. However, it has been a shocker at times to see what the calorie range is on some of my favorite foods. I used to eat Ranch dressing with almost everything, now not so much. I know most of you will say "Oh just use the fat free kind." Well, I've tried that and to me it tastes gross, same thing with like fat free sour cream or cream cheese, yuck!

QOTD Wednesday, September 12, 2012: It's Woo Hoo Wednesday! Give yourself a big "woo hoo" for helping yourself to be healthy and share something that you did this week to help you with your goals. Hopefully you don't feel like you've been on the wildest ride in the wilderness!

My WOOHOO Wednesday was I walked over a mile at Disney World.

There really isn't any one thing in particular that I want to do for myself. I just want to continue this weight loss journey and be comfortable again in my own skin. I'm starting to feel that way more and more now that I'm under 200 pounds. I know many people say 'Oh don't just rely on the number on the scale." Well typically I don't but I can't describe how happy I am to be able to look at the scale and see a "I" and not a "2".

Alan and all of my friends are very supportive in what I'm doing. I don't talk with my family about it much because they are so judgmental and look down their nose at overweight people. It is quite sad considering many of them have no room to talk.

PAMELA -- We took stuff for sandwiches, bagels with cream cheese, a large bag of assorted smaller bags of chips, yogurt, and string cheese. If you don't have a fridge you could do peanut butter sandwiches, crackers, trail mix, nuts, pop tarts, granola bars, etc.

The trip was okay. We didn't do a whole lot. We spent a lot of time just lounging around the resort. We did go to Magic Kingdom for a few hours yesterday and rode a few rides. We canceled our LTT reservation and just ate something at Casey's. I did splurge on 2 days and get a cupcake one day and a piece of fudge the other. We had sandwiches and chips in the room for dinner last night and lunch on Wednesday. It was just nice to get away for a few days. :)

Our next DVC stay is at BLT in a studio for my birthday in November for 5 nights.

Now, I'm not one to typically complain about resorts at Disney. I'm normally just happy to be there but WOW!! Those dang studios are TINY!!

Yeah, after our November trip I definately won't be staying in another studio at BLT, whether its my home resort or not. I just felt very very cramped.

Wellll.....since you asked....aside from doing the half marathon, I want to get married again. DH and I have been married for 29 years and our wedding was very quick and not at all what I wanted. ... Now, I want to marry my husband again and do it for all the right reasons....because he IS my soul mate and I DO love him to the ends of the earth and back and because quite frankly I can't breath without him!

Wow, what a beautiful sentiment and idea! I hope someday to have the kind of marriage that makes me want to get married again and again and again. This is really inspiring, I hope you get your second wedding.

Yep my family is a great support system. My sister eats the same way I do, she is losing weight with me. We can be good motivators for each other... but if one of us slips up, usually both of us do. Not always though! We usually are okay to have a treat now and then anyway. She's been running and training with me too, and we're doing the Tower of Terror race together along with another friend.

Completed the 20 minute run! :cool1: So excited!
YAY! Congrats!!

OK I'm Packed and ready and really excited
We leave for the Airport at 5 AM tomorrow to go Our Happy Place! for 7 nights
Question Can I eat healthy on the Quick Service Dinning Plan?
I hope so and I plan on Journaling and I'll be ready to report when I get back (No Computer/Internet for 7 days:sad:)
Wish me Luck and Pixie Dust pixiedust:
Have a fabulous trip! You will figure out ways to be healthy enough on the QS plan. You can get fruit or veggies as your sides instead of fries. Many places have salads. I'll be interested to hear your experience when you return! :)

Wellll.....since you asked....aside from doing the half marathon, I want to get married again. DH and I have been married for 29 years and our wedding was very quick and not at all what I wanted. My church refused to marry us, my dress didn't come in and I had to where my sister's dress which although lovely was not my style at all, our reception was just a very casual affair in my Mom's back yard because we were sooo broke, just not what I had dreamed of. I know I am way too old to ever be on My Fair Wedding but I see those weddings that David Tutera pulls off and my heart just skips a beat. I want to shop for a gown, pick flowers, taste cakes and menus and plan them, just have that moment little girls dream of. When we got married, it was "the right thing" to do. Yes we loved each other but it was a pressure situation. Now, I want to marry my husband again and do it for all the right reasons....because he IS my soul mate and I DO love him to the ends of the earth and back and because quite frankly I can't breath without him!

So there is my way too personal wish for me. :goodvibes
That is lovely! I hope your dream comes true!

As for me, I'm working on my dream right now - I'm running for judge. And, well, last night's primary for minor lines was NOT a good night (either for the race OR for weight loss. No dinner, and some evil person put out a huge bowl of M&Ms where we were working so guess what dinner was??:guilty:) But I'm more pissed for not realizing some of the realities of running for office than discouraged. I'm in a "re-grouping" phase - again, not just for the campaign but also for my weight loss/change in body composition. Determined to give both of them my all for the next 7 weeks!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!:goodvibes
Wow - that sounds so interesting...and challenging! I applaud your determination in your campaign and weight loss!

This morning, my husband got up at 3:45 and walked seven miles with me because he knew I was bummed that running has been put on hold for the moment (I tweaked an old knee injury yesterday). Having him there meant I felt safe leaving the neighborhood at that hour which made the seven miles much more enjoyable.

So yes, he's pretty supportive. There's no way I would have lost 103 pounds without him.
WOW! I can't imagine getting up at 3:45am. Sounds like both you and your husband are amazing. You for getting out there for that many walking miles after tweaking your knee, and your husband for being there right along with you.

PAMELA -- We took stuff for sandwiches, bagels with cream cheese, a large bag of assorted smaller bags of chips, yogurt, and string cheese. If you don't have a fridge you could do peanut butter sandwiches, crackers, trail mix, nuts, pop tarts, granola bars, etc.

The trip was okay. We didn't do a whole lot. We spent a lot of time just lounging around the resort. We did go to Magic Kingdom for a few hours yesterday and rode a few rides. We canceled our LTT reservation and just ate something at Casey's. I did splurge on 2 days and get a cupcake one day and a piece of fudge the other. We had sandwiches and chips in the room for dinner last night and lunch on Wednesday. It was just nice to get away for a few days. :)

Our next DVC stay is at BLT in a studio for my birthday in November for 5 nights.

Now, I'm not one to typically complain about resorts at Disney. I'm normally just happy to be there but WOW!! Those dang studios are TINY!!

Yeah, after our November trip I definately won't be staying in another studio at BLT, whether its my home resort or not. I just felt very very cramped.

Nice to hear a mini report back on the BLT studios. We haven't tried BLT yet but I wonder how cramped we'll feel.
We like to eat some meals - mostly breakfast - in our room too. Granola bars, cereal and fruit are our staples. I did eggs in the microwave one time - weren't bad but they are really hard to clean off the dishware.

Hi, Kaiti! Thanks for coaching! I LOVE the World Showcase too! Can't wait to be there in 8 weeks!

I don't feel unsupported in my healthy living, but I'm not part of a big support system either. I am glad I don't have many negative influences. My sister and parents are concerned with healthy eating and exercise, so we sometimes talk about recipes or working out. At extended family gatherings, we have the food pushers, but those aren't frequent events. I wish my spouse would eat more healthy foods and didn't have such a love for dining out. But he is very supportive of my running/walking. Like others here, my motivation comes primarily from inside of me. And I joined this challenge to have a little more external support. :yay:

After the weigh in, I can say for certain I had a great first week of the challenge!

Nice to hear a mini report back on the BLT studios. We haven't tried BLT yet but I wonder how cramped we'll feel.
We like to eat some meals - mostly breakfast - in our room too. Granola bars, cereal and fruit are our staples. I did eggs in the microwave one time - weren't bad but they are really hard to clean off the dishware.

We've decided that when we go back in November we're going to do a few things differently. First off we're going to pack one big suitcase with all of our stuff in it. Then we'll store it in the closet to get it out of the way. We're also not going to reserve our owner's locker for that trip considering I doubt they'll be anything in it that we need. We're also going to bring food from home again but instead of bringing the big cooler we'll just put everything in our reusable Wal-Mart bags. I'm also going to bring my own pillow from home.

Just a quick pop in to say hi and it has been a whole day since I got a PM for new joiners:lmao:

And with that complete i can start the Sorting for minis:cool1:

Expect your PM sometime this weekend. It will contain your fellow mini-members and your group name. And anything else I decide to throw in there:rotfl2:

I have got to go find something for supper. Had an eye dr. appt. this afternoon and that went very well. Chose a new expensive pair of frames for my next glasses and I think I'm in love with them:lovestruc

Hope everybody has had a good Friday:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter