Biggest Loser 2009 - Couples 2

Wow 30lbs is amazing - one week, wish i could do that lmao - i'd be almost at goal.

Did anybody else laugh when Dan put his arms up? I know it's mean but that was funny.

Jerry needs to do this or he isn't going to live much longer. I feel sorry for him, he really is in bad shape due to his age.

That could be. I read awhile back that Kim was coming back. Maybe she will train the outcast team, like Jillian did a few seasons back:confused3

That would be great :thumbsup2 I was never really a fan of hers, but it's just not fair to send 9 people home this early! I hope they have something else in store for them.

Those lights must be hot because they're all sweating like a glass of iced tea in the desert.

That would be great :thumbsup2 I was never really a fan of hers, but it's just not fair to send 9 people home this early! I hope they have something else in store for them.

Me too - 9 is a lot. I was sad thinking one team had to go home, but 9 is like what??

I don't care for Kim either - but I'd take her in this situation.

How the hell does each team decide who stays and who goes? That has to be so difficult.

Okay...the purple team annoys me. I don't have perfect grammar...but they both talk like morons.

"When I seen my weight loss"

I hate Kristin now.

"When I seen my weightloss..."

I hope she goes home and stays there.

I'd like to say they all go to Kim, but 9 people with 1 trainer and then 13 people at the ranch with 2 trainers...not quite even, but with this show - who knows.

Bummer - I wanted the white team to stay on top.

I think they may make the teams decide for themselves, like they did the first few weeks last season.

Yeah- that is what I meant, wrote it wrong. How does each individual two person team pick - that is hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter