Biggest Loser 2009 - Couples 2

WOW, I had NOT heard this NOR anything about drugs being given to anyone for anything relating to weight loss on BL...........:mad:

I am so betting Jillian was just so angry to have been accused of giving drugs to contestants............:mad:

And what drugs ARE actually being given anyway???? :confused3

WOW, I had NOT heard this NOR anything about drugs being given to anyone for anything relating to weight loss on BL...........:mad:

I am so betting Jillian was just so angry to have been accused of giving drugs to contestants............:mad:

And what drugs ARE actually being given anyway???? :confused3

I read laxatives, and diuretics. I believe it from looking at Helen at the finale. Very dry looking.

According to the NBC guy the only ones dispensed on the show are the multis and caffiene pills. I imagine once they get home and the cameras aren't there 24/7 it's a lot harder to control what hte contestants do and some have cheated in the past. That temptation must be awfully strong.

According to the NBC guy the only ones dispensed on the show are the multis and caffiene pills. I imagine once they get home and the cameras aren't there 24/7 it's a lot harder to control what hte contestants do and some have cheated in the past. That temptation must be awfully strong.

I don't think I really believe what NBC guys have to say. Are these the same guys who tried to make us think that a contestant ran a marathon after they drove him part of the way:rolleyes:

Bottom line is they lost a ton of weight. One would hope that it was done fairly and with an eye toward being healthy but certainly it inspired lots of others to do the same.

I do not think Ron ran the marathon no way. Let's face it if he was in as poor a condition as they portrayed I cannot even imagine that they let him on the show. Diabetes,stomach bypass, on and on. I do not know how the guy was standing and why he did not have a heart attack during the show. They all did however lose weight so I guess I cannot argue with that.

I do not think Ron ran the marathon no way. Let's face it if he was in as poor a condition as they portrayed I cannot even imagine that they let him on the show. Diabetes,stomach bypass, on and on. I do not know how the guy was standing and why he did not have a heart attack during the show. They all did however lose weight so I guess I cannot argue with that.

Not sure if you were responding to my post or not. But I was talking about Dane (black team) who went home and ran the marathon, but then we found out that the producers drove him part of the way. They just forgot to mention that until they were found out.

Here's a link

http://www.dose.ca/tv/story.html?id=474a8c33-c746-4fa8-87e1-0bbf076d0f1e

To me it would have been just as inspiring to show him doing the half marathon, and stating his goal of completing a full one in the future.

Yes they have inspired many many people, but I feel like they have lost sight of that. It's all about the sponsors, and the ratings. Of course this doesn't surprise me. I just don't want to watch it anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter