• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

Agree the twins need to go! The way they say JAMESSSSS is like fingers on a chalk board. They really missed the mark with this group. Vanessa deserves to win because she is actually playing the game. I think JMac and Steve have just given up on what little game they had been playing. You would never know this game was for a chance to win money. Like someone else said, it's like summer camp.
Seriously. My husband and I have said on many occasions "don't they know they are playing for money?". It's always the showmances when they are both up on the block together and one campaigns for the other to stay. Screw you person I've only known for a month, it's be fun but that 500k is mine! No way would I sacrafice my chance of a half a mil for someone I barely know.

Being in that house and being so secluded must really do a number on their psyche because sometimes I just watch and shake my head...

I can't stand Steve, the twins, Austin, or Vanessa. hahaha But at least Vanessa is playing-even it's in a psycho way, it is technically working to get people she wants out. LOL I love Meg, BUT don't really think she should win. My favorite is James, and I actually win money if he wins(i am in a "fantasy" big brother league), we'll see, but not holding my breath, I don't think anyone will take him to the end. I am glad I got him in the randon pick we did, because at least he seems "decent". :)

I think the whole show is pretty lame this year. Come on CBS. You can do better than this. Pick people who really want to play the game. Stop recruiting and, for the love of Pete, give us some variety! Older, fatter, normal! We don't need 6 packs and fake boobs all the time.

So who does everyone what to come back in the house tonight?

I'm going to say Becky, She can win challenges and will go after Austin and the twins.

Yes James made "a" huge move. This game is won by a series of moves. I don't think anyone really had a great game. I do see that Steve and Vanessa are trying to at least make moves and manipulate. I like James more and wish he would play the game more. Right now his game is to flirt with Meg sitting back and thinking he is safe.

I did like the zing about Liz and Austin's girlfriend.

I had NO idea he had a girlfriend. What a scumbag. And to hear that they have been together for what, 18 months? Sleaze..

So who does everyone what to come back in the house tonight?

I'm going to say Becky, She can win challenges and will go after Austin and the twins.
Honestly if JMac goes home tonight, I hope he comes back in.

Otherwise, anyone who would be willing to take out Vanessa or the Austwins is fine with me. I liked Shelli, but I don't think she would turn her back on her old alliance. I think the best bet for revenge would be Becky or shoot I can't even remember her name now. The girl from Amazing Race. My brain is seriously moving slowly today.

I actually fell asleep last night half way through the episode. BB is my one indulgent show (I don't do housewives, or bachelor/ette or anything like that, but I LOVE BB...) and I am actually falling asleep during a Veto episode. That is telling of how this season has been going. I really, really hope the powers that be at CBS does something to make next season better.

And zingbot... more like LAMEBOT! amirite?

(yes I totally just laughed at my own joke...)

John hasn't really built any strong relationships with anyone other than Becky.
I hope Jackie comes back...at least she will align with James and Meg!

Once again, I'm sure it will be a boringly unanimous vote tonight. I think this is the 3rd year in a row of the "whole house" voting issue. BB needs to completely overhaul this show or go back to basics.

Once again, I'm sure it will be a boringly unanimous vote tonight. I think this is the 3rd year in a row of the "whole house" voting issue. BB needs to completely overhaul this show or go back to basics.
Which they would go back to America getting to vote out the players

I do like James and Meg, more than the Austwins, however I wish they would up their game play. Meg has absolutely no game, James has a game, but unfortunately turns it off when he is not HoH. The reason I both like and dislike Vanessa is that she may be annoying but at least she is playing the game. I think Steve's social game is to awkward to really play this game well. Rule #1 Steve don't piss off Vanessa as she may be your only ally left in the game.

But lets see what happens tonight. I think the BB production crew are hoping the returning HG shakes things up and makes them interesting, just as much as we are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter