BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

I think Davonne would've been fun to have in the game if she stayed longer. She calls it as she sees it. She would've made some strong moves, and also called people out on stuff.

I think Vanessa was bitter when she voted.

Disappointed with Vanessa's vote, too. She clearly voted with spite.

Not happy with all the attention to Audrey - TG is the flavor of the month, I guess - and they want to give it a lot of publicity. She was a whiney butt player who stayed much longer than she should have.

Wait, so was the twin who made it to the F2... and I was so expecting Austin to say "....'s before Bros" in his quote at the vote!

Well Liz didn't do herself any favours with the questions and her speech how could they give it too.

Poor Steve wins and still walking around on stage looking for someone to hug at the end. Just like during the season where he just wanted someone to hug him when they all huddled together early on.

I do believe Vanessa was bitter at the end too.

Hate the last part they play it really is a guessing game.

I'm prejudiced against people who already have a lot of money winning. I had been rooting for James partially for that reason.
Me too!

This has been fun!!

I did find it werid that the first per Clay hugged was Meg
I noticed that, too. Got a chuckle out of that one! When Clay and Shelli hugged, it was a long hug but what I noticed is that he pushed her aside to hug others. Wonder what happens in a month or two .

Surprised Jason was in the top 3 of America's Favorite Houseguest....
Me too!

I was happy with the outcome. I think Steve really did have a plan and I do feel he played the game. Vanessa was definitely upset and voted out of spite. Oh well. This outcome was something she didn't control and I loved it. I was happy James was the favorite player. I wish they had more time to speak with the other houseguests.

Me too!

I noticed that, too. Got a chuckle out of that one! When Clay and Shelli hugged, it was a long hug but what I noticed is that he pushed her aside to hug others. Wonder what happens in a month or two .

In the backyard interviews Jeff asked Clay about his relationship with Shelly. He said he was happy to see her and they would take it day by day. He's back in school and didn't know how it would work. It was funny though everytime you saw him in the backgrond walking around he was with Meg. So who knows.

Well I was happy in the end for Steve winning. My mind got changed a bit when he voted Vanessa out, still don't care for him too much, BUT happy it was him and not the other two. Especially not Vanessa, I didn't want her to win ANYTHING!!!
Did anyone notice that no one seemed to care when she mentioned she had won 4.5 million dollars, they all just looked like yeah OK. hahaha
So happy James won Fan Favorite, he has been my favorite since the beginning. :)

Well I was happy in the end for Steve winning. My mind got changed a bit when he voted Vanessa out, still don't care for him too much, BUT happy it was him and not the other two. Especially not Vanessa, I didn't want her to win ANYTHING!!!
Did anyone notice that no one seemed to care when she mentioned she had won 4.5 million dollars, they all just looked like yeah OK. hahaha
So happy James won Fan Favorite, he has been my favorite since the beginning. :)
I thought that was so snotty of Vanessa talking about how much money she makes. Glad someone else noticed it too

I thought that was so snotty of Vanessa talking about how much money she makes. Glad someone else noticed it too
....And she said it twice!

I thought the jury questions were awkward! Especially James'! He said to Steve something about how the person next to him played really hard so how does he defend his game play to that? Liz played really hard???! It's as if the questions were designed for Vanessa being in the final 2!

Of the final 3, I was glad Steve won. I was so nervous watching part 3 of the HOH and was thrilled when he gave Vanessa the boot. She played such a great game strategically, but I absolutely hated her game style. It wasn't fun, it wasn't smooth. It made me uncomfortable to watch her make up situations to confront people about.

Steve nailed the questions but I was impressed with how well Liz did. I was sort of expecting a Gina Marie part 2 performance there.

I don't think it should matter how much money someone has with regards to competing or winning...if someone plays the best game, they should get the win. I think Vanessa's need to use 4 times more words than necessary is why she mentioned the $4.5 million twice.

I didn't read or participate on this thread because I don't like spoilers, but now that it's over, here's my two cents:

I hated Vanessa. I'm so glad Jason called her out on what her problem was. She was evil without just owning it. When she would play victim during the season, it wasn't because that was necessarily her strategy, but because she was so self-absorbed and such a hypocrite that she never even realized that she "playing the victim" -- she really thought she was one -- even though she was doing all of the manipulating -- unbelievable! It's like how she told Julie when she got evicted that she never felt like she could really trust Steve, but when asked if she would've brought Steve to the final 2, she said no! She doesn't even see that it's the same damn thing and then voted against him in the end out of spite. She's a piece of work. Loved how everyone just kind of looked at her when she told about her success as a professional poker player. She was really expecting them to be impressed/excited. Sheesh!

I didn't really give a hoot about Steve or Liz, but Steve deserved it over her. I thought that if either of them were stupid enough to take Vanessa (which I'm positive that Liz would have), that they would've deserved to lose. I was nervous that Steve would let guilt get to him. I was half-expecting Vanessa to be like, "Hey dude, so awesome you won. You wouldn't dare go back on your word, right -- 'cause you know, man, that would be pretty messed up. I've had your back this whole season." And then Steve feel bad and take her! Thank goodness he didn't. I'm just thrilled that not only did she not get any money, but more importantly, her ego of thinking she could control everything/everyone was completely blown. She did play the best and I would've wanted her to win against either of them, but I'm thrilled that she didn't even make it! :rotfl:

Thanks to everyone for sharing in this Big Brother journey. I will be amazed if any of the showmances make it outside the big brother house. Shelli and Clay seemed awkward and Liz mentioned her girl Vanessa more than Austin in her speeches and literally ran away from him after he grabbed her for a kiss.

See you all next year!

I finally watched the whole finale last night. Agree that Liz/Austin, Clay/Shelli will all go their separate ways. Clay seemed happier to see Meg than anyone else. Liz got to spend a few days in the house without Austin and I think she got over him that quickly. I hope Liz uses her prize money for own benefit and not Austin's.

Steve's answers to the jury questions were spot on. He justified every move he made, as well as every move he didn't make. Liz was just happy to be in the final 2 and obviously didn't give much thought to what she was going to say.

Regarding Vanessa, she played well and made some good moves, but she's a creep. How many times did she make a game promise and then say, "I swear on Mel?" Really? You would swear on the life of a loved-one to further yourself in a game that is not a matter of life and death? I hope Mel takes exception to that, because I certainly would. It's like that woman named Amber from several years ago. She constantly said things like, "I won't vote you out this week, I swear on my daughter." Wow. Mother of the year.

And did you catch the interviews after where Vanessa blamed her crying on 'that time of the month'...ICK!!!!!!!!!! Jason was spot on, she never owned up. That's what drove me crazy. Like the POV where Austin went home. The puzzle and balance beam on a timer thing. She lost out of that really fast and was like 'oh darn' but then ran to her room and cried and went to the DR and cried about how she wanted Steve to go and she didn't want to put up Austin or Liz. I call BS. She wanted that opportunity to get rid of Austin so why not say it in the DR?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter