BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

How did someone win already? Geesh, these people can't hold on longer? I thought I was safe to come on here and read stuff (without spoliers). NOT. I'm out until next Thur.

The twins a and Austin - just ugh - brainless! I wish Johnny Mac, Vanessa and the other geek would team up! They could rule the game!!

I woke up to see Vanessa won......so disappointing.
James looked like he was struggling as soon as it started. I thought Becky would pull it out, she is pretty strong in comps. :/
Meg well she is just Meg, no game play at all.
Whoever compared her to Victoria is spot on!

How stupid can JohnnyMac be! He threw the HOH to Vanessa. One of the twins is going to win. Van is planning on putting up Meg and James, with John as a possible BD. They are going to be picked off one by one. Then Steve and Vanessa will go. Austin is so stupid, he'll probably throw the final HOH to one of the twins and he'll be #3.

If Van was smart, she'd work with Steve and John. If they don't get one of the twins out this week, then they are toast....

How stupid can JohnnyMac be! He threw the HOH to Vanessa. One of the twins is going to win. Van is planning on putting up Meg and James, with John as a possible BD. They are going to be picked off one by one. Then Steve and Vanessa will go. Austin is so stupid, he'll probably throw the final HOH to one of the twins and he'll be #3.

If Van was smart, she'd work with Steve and John. If they don't get one of the twins out this week, then they are toast....

He purposely threw the game to her???
OMGosh these people do not have a clue about how to play this game.

She is such a baby! I am dying to see how she reacts to how people are talking about her game. I think she's going to be surprised that she's not the one most people are rooting for.

I woke up to see Vanessa won......so disappointing.
James looked like he was struggling as soon as it started. I thought Becky would pull it out, she is pretty strong in comps. :/
Meg well she is just Meg, no game play at all.
Whoever compared her to Victoria is spot on!
At least Victoria did what she was told and kept her mouth shut. Meg can't keep a secret to save her life - such a tattle teller! It's like it's middle school and the twins are the queen bees and Meg is the "wannabe".

Totally agree! Vanessa, when it comes down to it, is afraid to make a big move. She can talk all she wants about strategy but she'll only do what's "safe". Never seen such a "wishy-washy player". Maybe, because everyone else's game play is so weak, it just doesn't matter?

I agree MeeskaMooska I was just thinking that this was just like High School and the dang mean girls are winning. Next week's double eviction is going to be interesting, but if the Austwins are still there after next week, I don't think I want to watch the show any longer. I know I won't watch BBAD.

I can't wait to see several faces (Van, Twins, Shelli) when JohnnyMac wins America's Favorite Player. They all think the fans love them best! (except Johnny)

It'll be Frankie and Donny all over again!

:rotfl:

Ehh, I'm about done with this season. The only person playing this game is Vanessa, the rest are just laying around. No one has even mentioned splitting up the Austin and the twins. If no one splits them up this week, I'm afraid one of them is going to win this thing.

Even Vanessa isn't talking about it.

Last night when Johnny Mac said he'd go after Meg if he got back in the house I just shook my head. If you're going to win this game and get Austin and the twins out, you're going to need James and Meg. If you vote either one of them out, game over.

Casting has to be better next year, such a dud of a season. I wonder how the ratings are this year.

It would be great if Steve, Vanessa and Johnny Mac woke up and started working together. It's true it's like they are all afraid of the mean girls who just like in high school aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. Meg needs to go. It was obvious in this last competition she didn't even try. She does nothing but sit around. Sometimes when the camera is on her, it looks like monkeys are running around in her head, because there is no thinking going on there. Seriously, whoever does the casting for BB needs to be replaced. They did a terrible job this year. Jackie and Shelli are celeb wannabes always posing for the cameras. I think there was some potential this season, but some of these guys were more interested in a showmance. IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter