BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

Collectively, I like the whole cast but no one is really standing out for me. Based on the first Jeff interviews I liked Jase and Shelli. I still kind of like Jase but I can see where he's annoying and probably a bit of a loose cannon. Shelli, I'm on the fence. Conversely, Jason's interview was annoying but I like him on the feeds.

I realize that but I would hope that whoever isn't in the game has no access to the outside world- people, internet, television, etc. That would make for a long 5 weeks.

Yes, she would be in sequester until she enters the game full time or evicted with no chance of coming back.

Julia just entered the house for the first time as "Liz". If you have the feeds you can go to approximately 2:45pm to see the change.

Checking in!

TEVA is in da HOUSE!!!! :jumping1:

But seriously with my move I have barely watched. I need to get all caught up. I need the feeds, I need JOKERS.

I did watch epi 1&2 but not Sunday night.

Ohhhhh the TWIN TWIST is starting........woot woot!!!!!

The twin girl, sorry I don't remember her name. Anyway, she was having a long talk with Austin the other night on after dark. All I kept thinking was, she is going to say something to him and the twin is gonna come in and be in the dark. She should play it more cautiously.

I think Jace is a goner, but I do like him. Watching after dark when he is not as hyper, he really seems to be a nice guy. Definitely stirred up some stuff and has the whole house against Audrey. (not a fan of her to be honest, played to hard to fast, and well isn't nice at all). Keep hoping something changes and Jace stays.

I like Steve, Austin, Vanessa, and Liz. Guess I am someone who roots for the underdog, but I like their personalities.

My only problem with Big Brother Takeover is that I think they will use is to keep Audrey safe. The whole house and a lot of watchers want her out so it is best for "Big Brother" to keep her there and keep the tension/garbage going on. I really hope I am wrong and the players get to play their games and get her out.

I think Jace is a goner, but I do like him. Watching after dark when he is not as hyper, he really seems to be a nice guy. Definitely stirred up some stuff and has the whole house against Audrey. (not a fan of her to be honest, played to hard to fast, and well isn't nice at all). Keep hoping something changes and Jace stays.

I like Steve, Austin, Vanessa, and Liz. Guess I am someone who roots for the underdog, but I like their personalities.

My only problem with Big Brother Takeover is that I think they will use is to keep Audrey safe. The whole house and a lot of watchers want her out so it is best for "Big Brother" to keep her there and keep the tension/garbage going on. I really hope I am wrong and the players get to play their games and get her out.

I agree BB should post the twist before the show starts so they can't influence the game to much. It was pretty obiciuos HOH was rigged for Jason to win.

TEVA is in da HOUSE!!!! :jumping1:

But seriously with my move I have barely watched. I need to get all caught up. I need the feeds, I need JOKERS.

I did watch epi 1&2 but not Sunday night.

Ohhhhh the TWIN TWIST is starting........woot woot!!!!!

Hi Ya my friend!!

I'm reading Morty's and trying to figure out what is going on. Is Audrey really the one that is stirring everything up or is it somebody else? Who really told Jace about 'the song'?

Yes, Audrey was really stirring up a lot of trouble. She would make up something she heard, confront another house guest about it and then dance around the details (since it's all made up) then kind of shut it down leaving confusion and distrust in her wake. Most of the house guests started comparing conversations and all the conflict stemmed from things Audrey was saying other people said. Da'Vonne had a big blow out with her yesterday in front of most of the house yesterday and now she's the target for next week. The dust is settling and things will keep changing so who knows what will really happen. Plus the BB Take Over Twist is sure to throw something in there to keep Audrey safe if necessary.

Yes, Audrey was really stirring up a lot of trouble. She would make up something she heard, confront another house guest about it and then dance around the details (since it's all made up) then kind of shut it down leaving confusion and distrust in her wake. Most of the house guests started comparing conversations and all the conflict stemmed from things Audrey was saying other people said. Da'Vonne had a big blow out with her yesterday in front of most of the house yesterday and now she's the target for next week. The dust is settling and things will keep changing so who knows what will really happen. Plus the BB Take Over Twist is sure to throw something in there to keep Audrey safe if necessary.
Didn't care for Audrey felt like she was a trouble maker from the beginning. I also feel that BB will throw in a twist to keep her safe for the drama. I don't like that BB now controls so much of the game.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info. As far as 'the song' goes, I read that someone (James?) made up a song about back dooring Jace and later on in the day Jace came out singing the song. So apparently somebody ran to Jace and told him.

The dentist reminds me so much of Dan. The way he talks in DR his mannerism just everything about him screams Dan.

What the heck...with Audrey pulling all those folks into the HOH room at 5am???? Way too many people. And Day lost her mind a bit. Why didn't Jeff and Clay just say "dude, we were just wondering what you were doing strolling all over the house by yourself...we didn't know what you were doing"??? I think she has that 'everyone is out to get me' mindset which might bite her in this game. I noticed she was not in the 5am HOH fest. So either she realized she needed to lay low or Audrey left her out. Also, when Audrey drug Jeff up to the 5am HOH fest, he was snuggled up with Meg on a sofa and mentioned that he was bugged about being interrupted. Hmmm, so he and Jackie really aren't BF/GF. I don't read the live after dark stuff. I did a few days ago but I didn't want to have too much spoiler info so I won't read anymore so I am not in the know like you guys are. I know this is the spoiler thread (I probably shouldn't be on here...eeek).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter