• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

So far I like this season, too. I agree with the rest of you - BoB is not a fan favorite so not sure where they counted those votes. I like the poker player but she needs to lay low and not appear she is trying so hard to gather information. They will figure her out and she will be gone. Did she say she has a degree in game strategy?
Also I love Audrey - she is beautiful. Would never have believed she is trans-gender.

Haha - the 3 member all girls alliance?? Way too soon girlies!

I really don't like the BBtakeover angle. I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist...but that seems like a good way for production to help or hurt someone they want. Too bad there's not a list of what takeovers would happen on what day so we can keep production in check. :thumbsup2 Ha!

I am an avid watcher and will be back in a few days. Don't want to start a new thread or anything, but if we could get some Big Brother good thoughts as my son is getting reconstructive surgery on his ankle at 11am. This is the second time. Both ankles now. Feel bad that I passed on bad ankle joints.

Wonder if he could still do Big Brother. He's only 19 and a big fan. Hmmmmm

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Im 48. I had to go up to my bedroom to watch. There are two tvs in out living area but my 21 and 16 year old and my dh would not watch with me lol

Well, not saying my exact age, but I'm js's Mom :)

Bye bye Jace :wave2:

I have been in the midst of a move. So I am soooooo out of it as far as "feeds"

Watched WED and THURS. That was it.

So I think I know all the players.......JACE, is he the one with the hat?

I thought he would be really liked.

Sooooooo what's up with him?

We have had UVerse for a long time but at our new digs its only TWC.

At first I thought 'meh' but now I realize unlike UVerse, TWC has the POP channel. Woot Woot

I am an avid watcher and will be back in a few days. Don't want to start a new thread or anything, but if we could get some Big Brother good thoughts as my son is getting reconstructive surgery on his ankle at 11am. This is the second time. Both ankles now. Feel bad that I passed on bad ankle joints.

Wonder if he could still do Big Brother. He's only 19 and a big fan. Hmmmmm

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Soooooo many good thoughts for your son, Tinker'nFun.

I hope and pray the surgery is a SUCCESS!!!!!

AWFUL. :headache::sad2::worried:

http://m.theeagle.com/news/local/bi...a2d-b1f8-53b9-a4e7-49d882f284f2.html?mode=jqm

Former Texas A&M football player and current reality show contestant Clay Honeycutt's Brazos County home was broken into this week, with more than $4,000 worth of items stolen.

According to the Brazos County Sheriff's Office, the stolen items include three handguns, a 70-inch television, a laptop computer and a jewelry box.

Honeycutt, who will be featured on the upcoming season of the CBS reality show Big Brother, was a safety for Texas A&M from 2011-2014.

The burglary was reported Monday by Honeycutt's brother and roommate.

Anyone who may have information about the burglary is asked to call the Sheriff's Office's at 361-4980 or Crime Stoppers at 775-TIPS.

I have to say that there aren't many people on this season that I like so far. Jace is annoying D'Avonne and Audrey think they are running the game. The head of household is extremely annoying. The only ones I really like so far are the 2 from Amazing Race. We will see as time goes on how I feel about the others. I only see what is on the show and the spoilers I read here so things may change in my mind.

AWFUL. :headache::sad2::worried:

http://m.theeagle.com/news/local/bi...a2d-b1f8-53b9-a4e7-49d882f284f2.html?mode=jqm

Former Texas A&M football player and current reality show contestant Clay Honeycutt's Brazos County home was broken into this week, with more than $4,000 worth of items stolen.

According to the Brazos County Sheriff's Office, the stolen items include three handguns, a 70-inch television, a laptop computer and a jewelry box.

Honeycutt, who will be featured on the upcoming season of the CBS reality show Big Brother, was a safety for Texas A&M from 2011-2014.

The burglary was reported Monday by Honeycutt's brother and roommate.

Anyone who may have information about the burglary is asked to call the Sheriff's Office's at 361-4980 or Crime Stoppers at 775-TIPS.

What a shock for him to come home to.

I have to say that there aren't many people on this season that I like so far. Jace is annoying D'Avonne and Audrey think they are running the game. The head of household is extremely annoying. The only ones I really like so far are the 2 from Amazing Race. We will see as time goes on how I feel about the others. I only see what is on the show and the spoilers I read here so things may change in my mind.
Me too. I like the dentist. The nerdy guy is super awkward and might get evicted early on because of that. The poker player needs to be more low key. The way she took folks in and was straight up like "you're popular so I think you'll be safe" and all that was kinda risky. Day has already stepped on toes (with that 3rd girl in her alliance, the blonde) and Audrey and her are putting targets on their backs. Jace is annoying. Austin...he's not as bad as Jace but he'll be a big threat with physical challenges. James needs to be careful and not get sucked into having a target on his back. Same with Jason. The ditzy beach girl is laying low. Clay and the blonde girl and Jackie and Jeff seem to be laying kinda low too.

Me too. I like the dentist. The nerdy guy is super awkward and might get evicted early on because of that. The poker player needs to be more low key. The way she took folks in and was straight up like "you're popular so I think you'll be safe" and all that was kinda risky. Day has already stepped on toes (with that 3rd girl in her alliance, the blonde) and Audrey and her are putting targets on their backs. Jace is annoying. Austin...he's not as bad as Jace but he'll be a big threat with physical challenges. James needs to be careful and not get sucked into having a target on his back. Same with Jason. The ditzy beach girl is laying low. Clay and the blonde girl and Jackie and Jeff seem to be laying kinda low too.

I do think most of the contestants are at least interesting so far. Except Becky....If she wasn't nominated this week, you might not even notice that she's there. "Ditzy Beach girl" Liz would also be in that category for me if she wasn't the twin. And that might be why she needs to lay low. We were wondering how this works- will the rotating twin be in sequester? I'm hoping they can at least interact with the production team, or watch old movies, otherwise, that solitary confinement would make for a long few days, or however often they will be rotating over the 5 weeks.

I'm 37 and my whole household watches this. :)

I do think most of the contestants are at least interesting so far. Except Becky....If she wasn't nominated this week, you might not even notice that she's there. "Ditzy Beach girl" Liz would also be in that category for me if she wasn't the twin. And that might be why she needs to lay low. We were wondering how this works- will the rotating twin be in sequester? I'm hoping they can at least interact with the production team, or watch old movies, otherwise, that solitary confinement would make for a long few days, or however often they will be rotating over the 5 weeks.

I'm 37 and my whole household watches this. :)

The twin twist only goes 5 weeks and then it's revealed. They they both come in the game.

The twin twist only goes 5 weeks and then it's revealed. They they both come in the game.

I realize that but I would hope that whoever isn't in the game has no access to the outside world- people, internet, television, etc. That would make for a long 5 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter