BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

I can't wait to see several faces (Van, Twins, Shelli) when JohnnyMac wins America's Favorite Player. They all think the fans love them best! (except Johnny)

It'll be Frankie and Donny all over again!

:rotfl:
I think they kind of know that JMac is popular because they are constantly whining about how many times he gets call to the Diary Room. Apparently, he gets called a lot more than anyone else.

Johnny mac threw the HOH to Vanessa after she promised him safety this week. SO my guess he will go right back up and out.
What an idiot. Throwing comps hasn't done him any favors this summer. Sure he's been able to stick around but they voted him out last night. These people are morons. Take matters into your own hands. Ensure your OWN safety. These people unwilling to make moves and get blood on their hands makes me so angry!

How stupid can JohnnyMac be! He threw the HOH to Vanessa. One of the twins is going to win. Van is planning on putting up Meg and James, with John as a possible BD. They are going to be picked off one by one. Then Steve and Vanessa will go. Austin is so stupid, he'll probably throw the final HOH to one of the twins and he'll be #3.

If Van was smart, she'd work with Steve and John. If they don't get one of the twins out this week, then they are toast....
I think Vanessa needs to wake up and realize that she's at the bottom of their alliance. She needs to either team up with JMac and Steve or she runs the risk of losing it all to the bobsitwins.

I said to my husband last night, I would love to see Julia make a move. I think the best move she could make, would be to form a secret alliance with JMac and Steve (or anyone really) away from Liz, Austin and Vanessa. Even if she didn't make a huge move, just doing something about her place in the game, she would gain some mega points from people. She's been in Austin and Liz's shadow this whole season- she's really been the ultimate floater. I'd really love to see her stir things up and gun for Austin. I mean.. between Austin's girlfriend and the fact that I don't see Liz and Austin staying together after the show, it's not like he's her future brother in law. Break apart from the group, team up with someone else and get Austin or Vanessa out. I would hand Julia the money right away just for doing that. In doing that, she still remains loyal to her sister, even if Liz wasn't in on the plan.

It would be great if Steve, Vanessa and Johnny Mac woke up and started working together. It's true it's like they are all afraid of the mean girls who just like in high school aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. Meg needs to go. It was obvious in this last competition she didn't even try. She does nothing but sit around. Sometimes when the camera is on her, it looks like monkeys are running around in her head, because there is no thinking going on there. Seriously, whoever does the casting for BB needs to be replaced. They did a terrible job this year. Jackie and Shelli are celeb wannabes always posing for the cameras. I think there was some potential this season, but some of these guys were more interested in a showmance. IMO.
I feel like every season there seems to be more of an emphasis on showmances. I half feel like casting is done purposly to highten the chances of a showmance happening. Is anyone even interested in the showmances? From everything I am reading, all the fans want real players, with good comps and twists. No one is protesting more showmances.

If it isn't a showmance it's people who want to be famous (Um hello, Jackie! though it did seem toward the end that she really got into the game, unfortunately she should have done that from the beginning).

I have a hard time beliving that they are in such desperate need of people to be on the show that they have to take people from the Amazing race to play. I'm sure there were thousands of people who would been a better choice over Jackie and Jeff (?) who would have actually played the game.

So mad Vanessa won. Ugh. And then she is apparently putting up James/Meg? Really, they need to work on the 3 person alliance that is right in front of their faces, not even trying to hide it!!! I just know what of them dang twins is gonna win this!! Ugh!

Yes, this season stinks. I have always been a big Big Brother fan, but I could not care less this summer. The houseguests are not even playing the game and they are as boring as all get out! I can't stand Austwins. Ugh!

Here's what I'd like to see happen: Vanessa teams up with Steve, JMac, Meg and James, and nominates Austin and Liz. Austin should be the first target. He's physically powerful and good at comps. Plus, I doubt the twins would even know when to blow their noses without him. If one wins veto, Julia is the replacement. That would guarantee that either Austin or Liz would go to jury. Next week, work on another of the trio. A five-person alliance could easily send them home in the next few weeks. They should agree to be an alliance until the Austwins are gone. Then, all bets can be off. I think evicting Meg at this point would be a waste. She doesn't win comps, but she is easily led and can be counted on for a vote (especially if James tells her how to vote).

Here's what I'd like to see happen: Vanessa teams up with Steve, JMac, Meg and James, and nominates Austin and Liz. Austin should be the first target. He's physically powerful and good at comps. Plus, I doubt the twins would even know when to blow their noses without him. If one wins veto, Julia is the replacement. That would guarantee that either Austin or Liz would go to jury. Next week, work on another of the trio. A five-person alliance could easily send them home in the next few weeks. They should agree to be an alliance until the Austwins are gone. Then, all bets can be off. I think evicting Meg at this point would be a waste. She doesn't win comps, but she is easily led and can be counted on for a vote (especially if James tells her how to vote).
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

This is such great plan, but these people in the house can't see anything but what's straight ahead, its so aggravating to watch that not one person has thought, "hey we need to break up Austwins."
I'm frustrated by the game play.

James told Vanessa last night that he would target the Austwins if he won HoH and I believe he would. But he probably should not have told that to Vanessa, however I am guessing that he thinks she isn't that close with the Austwins because they talked about backdooring her and she found out about it.

At this point they all should just sit on the couches and play the rest of the game. No one has any secrets and there's only like two or three people really playing the game. That way everyone can see what's going on and still be clueless if they want.

She nominated James and Meg.
Julia, James, Meg and John are have-nots.

Last edited:
So funny last night Liz was saying it was her turn to be a have not. I guess she changed her mind lol

So funny last night Liz was saying it was her turn to be a have not. I guess she changed her mind lol

Yeah, she thinks she's better than everyone else and shouldn't have to eat slop. Another example how these people have no idea about this game and how it works.
Big Brother needs to het back to the have-not comps. next season, enough with the sissy its your turn, its my turn.

So sad to see James and Meg on the block. I hope one of them wins POV. I can't believe that the others think either of them are a threat. Stupid Vanessa should have broken up the trio. Someone needs to put up Austin/Liz/Julia or otherwise the twins will be the final 2. This was Vanessas chance to take one of them out. I don't know what she was thinking. I think they should just do away with the have not totally stupid concept. Also not fair that Liz was never a have not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter