BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

That was some scene with Clay and Meg. He was hugging all over her.... Then says "let's not tell anybody about this".
Meg said she wouldn't vote out Clay, so I hope she can convince the others to go along with that.
For James, his best bet will be if Clay stays and Meg pulls him in.

What they didn't show (with that exchange between Meg and Clay) was, at the end, Meg says "I love Shelli and I love how happy she makes you". So I don't really think it was the "#BBScandal" that they wanted you to believe.

What they didn't show (with that exchange between Meg and Clay) was, at the end, Meg says "I love Shelli and I love how happy she makes you". So I don't really think it was the "#BBScandal" that they wanted you to believe.

Of course they cut that, LOLOLOL..........

I heard Meg say something to Shelli after the POV, all I got was "I am so jealous"....... Did you hear the rest of what she said?

Austin and the twins were talking about this morning sending Shelli, home lets up they don't change their minds lol

I heard Meg say something to Shelli after the POV, all I got was "I am so jealous"....... Did you hear the rest of what she said?

She said something like "I'm so jealous you have someone in here fighting for you". Something along that line...

I realize they probably didn't show everything from the exchange with Meg and Clay but from what we did see it was pretty physical and there was definitely some chemistry there. Yowza!

I thought that Meg and Clay thing was weird. The words were fine but the touching seemed over the top. I felt like I was watching a movie where the video and sound don't match. LOL.

I wasn't sure how I felt about James at first but I'm so glad he put up Clay and Shelli. I hate watching a season where one side has all the power and the other side is either oblivious or so easily manipulated. Also the righteous indignation when someone who has controlled the entire season and is then put up on the block is always good for a laugh. I think there are too many people focused on "making it to the jury house to be together" rather than the goal of winning $500,000. Making friends is nice but I would rather make half a million bucks. :rolleyes1

I thought that Meg and Clay thing was weird. The words were fine but the touching seemed over the top. I felt like I was watching a movie where the video and sound don't match. LOL.

I wasn't sure how I felt about James at first but I'm so glad he put up Clay and Shelli. I hate watching a season where one side has all the power and the other side is either oblivious or so easily manipulated. Also the righteous indignation when someone who has controlled the entire season and is then put up on the block is always good for a laugh. I think there are too many people focused on "making it to the jury house to be together" rather than the goal of winning $500,000. Making friends is nice but I would rather make half a million bucks. :rolleyes1

These people are so ridiculous, with going to the jury house with someone. I can just imagine Clay's friends and family going nuts right now that he is telling people to vote him out instead of her. Why did he go there????

I love that James had the fortitude to go after Shelli and Clay. I bet Jason is at home dancing in his Mom's basement that James paid them back so swiftly.

They're way too happy to admit they're going to lose...that's what talking about being in jury house is...losing LOL

Of course they cut that, LOLOLOL..........

It was something about "you've had someone fighting for you this whole time" - don't remember the exact wording.

She said something like "I'm so jealous you have someone in here fighting for you". Something along that line...

I realize they probably didn't show everything from the exchange with Meg and Clay but from what we did see it was pretty physical and there was definitely some chemistry there. Yowza!

Yes, I definitely think Meg has a crush on him.

I've heard the feeds have been down. I've also heard that Clay and Shelli have not been called to the diary room in a while and none of the remaining HG's have taped their "good bye" messages. There's a rumor that BB doesn't want Clelli permanently separated so they may have jury start tonight (when I say "rumor", I mean one person's opinion so there is probably nothing to it) - with a chance for a jury member to rejoin the house in the future. I hope this is not true because it really bothers me when BB changes "with the wind" to manipulate the show.

I wonder how he is going to feel when he hears her say she's the better player, etc. did I imagine it, or did she smile when they said he was voted out and then immediately did the cry face. I am sure when he gets home his family is going to explain to him that this was a show not real life and that they don't know each other in the real world, where there's work, friends and family. She wouldn't like it if she's not the center of his attention every minute and that will get old quick because I think his family is very important to him and she won't want to share him.

I hate how Clay threw Meg under the bus to Julie saying,that Meg had a lot of showmances. With who? He got caught and didn't own up to it.

As of Now Becky is in the lead

There was a HUGE fight a couple of hours before the show. It must have been too close to the show time for them to have included it. Maybe they'll show some of it on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter