BIG BROTHER 17!!! SUMMER 2015!!! Spoilers Welcome!!!

It's hard to believe that Shelli is 33. She's acting like a teenager - oh, wait, she wants to pretend she's younger than Clay!

I'd prefer for her to leave, but I'm cool with Clay leaving too.

I hate when people play the game hard, then belly-ache when it's played against them.

Chivalrous Clay wants Shelli to stay (from what I've read). Since James didn't use the POV & left the noms the same, looks like Clay will be leaving.

James should have used the POV to take Clay down and put one of the twins/Austin up to make sure Shelli leaves.

Someone posting what's going on in the house is referring to Austin, Liz & Julia as the "Austwins"...... I'm sitting her alone laughing like out loud.

ETA: On Jokers Update

I really did LOL at "Austwins" hahahaha
Dang I was hoping Shelli would go, I don't mind looking at Clay a few more weeks. :)
I would like James to win, I am in a "Fantasy Big Brother" league, and he is the guy that got picked for me. I win a few hundred dollars if he does, but I like him besides him that also.

I thought Clay and Meg would be cute together.It seemed like there was a lot of true chemistry there.

I agree Clay and Meg would be cute together. They are at a stage in there life where they still just want to have some fun and this is the time in their lives when they should be doing that. They are young! Shelli seems very controlling and has jumped all over Clay a couple of times, almost like scolding him. Tonight her face said it all at the POV when Clay said I love you Jackie and the look on her face before he said but I am taking your prize. I bet she's a real jealous person.

Clay + Meg would be a showmance I could actually get behind! I can't wait for her to get home and see those clips, although I have a sinking feeling that will be later rather than sooner. Shelli is too controlling. She's been campaigning hard to stay, then got mad at Clay when he started quietly campaigning for himself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter