Bibbiti Bobbiti Make A Wish Helps our Boo Have Her Princess Wishes Come True!!!

So excited to see that you started this!! Great updates so far. So happy everyone is having such a great time!!

I have to agree with you about the photo of Fuller & Chelsea in front of the Castle of Miracles, it is so beautiful. Actually all of their photos are beautiful - I love seeing their smiley faces and I know I've told you this before but you can really see how much they love each other when they are together.

I was touched when reading about Chelsea's star. I love that she gave them her best 'C'. She's so cute and I am so glad that she was able to do this trip.

Wow that is awesome that you recognized Lilli and that the girls hit it off so well. Sending prayers and well wishes for Lilli too.

You must be so proud of Fuller. I can't believe how kind hearted, sweet, and understanding he is.

They really do go out of there way to make the kids feel extra special. :banana: I love that about GKTW!

I am loving your trip report. GKTW sounds so amazing.. maybe my decision won't be so hard after all! :)

Fuller is such an amazingly sweet big brother!!! Love the pictures, I wish we could have experienced the full Christmas party but the rain stopped a lot of it from happening. It looks like so much fun!

I can't get over how cool this place is -- we were watching the movie "Letters to God" this weekend -- GKTW is IN this movie -- how cool is that!!

Can't wait to read more . . .
Brenda

GKTW is such an amazing place. I feel like it is really hard to put into words what a special experience it is to stay there. I had heard it is in that movie...not sure I can watch it as I get so emotional from them.

I am loving your updates! It's kind of weird to see someone else post the pictures of where we just were!! We loved Shamu's Happy Harbor, especially the clam drop ride.

Shamu's happy harbor was really fun. It is fun to follow others TR's and get to have flashes of memories your trip too! Loving your TR...fun to see your family having so much fun!

Please tell Fuller that he is such an AMAZING BIG BROTHER with a HUGE HEART!!! he is just so sweet and loving to his sister and her little friend, it brought tears to my eyes...you have raised quite the young man there!

how sweet the girls were together holding hands the whole time! and that you were there at the same time was meant to be!
too cute about their comments on the presents from Santa....I'm sure it was a lot of fun for all that night!

will definately keep Lilli in our prayers and thoughts!

I will pass that along to Fuller...he really has a big heart and I love that he realized how important it was going to be for Lilli to get to ride in front. Melts my heart. The girls together were so sweet and I am so thankful we had the chance to meet. Thanks for keeping Lilli in your prayers...she really needs a wonderful miracle!

So excited to see that you started this!! Great updates so far. So happy everyone is having such a great time!!

Thanks so much and thanks for stopping by!

I have to agree with you about the photo of Fuller & Chelsea in front of the Castle of Miracles, it is so beautiful. Actually all of their photos are beautiful - I love seeing their smiley faces and I know I've told you this before but you can really see how much they love each other when they are together.

I was touched when reading about Chelsea's star. I love that she gave them her best 'C'. She's so cute and I am so glad that she was able to do this trip.

Wow that is awesome that you recognized Lilli and that the girls hit it off so well. Sending prayers and well wishes for Lilli too.

You must be so proud of Fuller. I can't believe how kind hearted, sweet, and understanding he is.

It melts my heart how much they love each other and how good to each other they are. They are not perfect and argue sometimes but there is a really special bond between them that's for sure. :love:

Thanks for the prayers for Lilli...she is such a sweetheart and I would love for her family to have an amazing miracle of healing.

They really do go out of there way to make the kids feel extra special. :banana: I love that about GKTW!

Every person who we interacted with at GKTW went out of their way to make our stay extra special...the whole place just makes you feel special. Having the chance to stay there was an amazing experience we are so thankful for.

I am loving your trip report. GKTW sounds so amazing.. maybe my decision won't be so hard after all! :)

Thanks so much...good luck with your decision. Only you will know what is the best decision for family but I would really consider staying at GKTW Iave never had an experience like it. Our kids still talk about our time there everyday and we all loved our stay!

Fuller is such an amazingly sweet big brother!!! Love the pictures, I wish we could have experienced the full Christmas party but the rain stopped a lot of it from happening. It looks like so much fun!

Thanks Fuller has a really big heart! The Christmas party was fun...sorry about the rain for you. I know it was the first night of your trip so I hope after that the rain stayed away! Celebrating Christmas twice in one year is great!:cool1::cool1:

GKTW is such an amazing place. I feel like it is really hard to put into words what a special experience it is to stay there. I had heard it is in that movie...not sure I can watch it as I get so emotional from them.

I think you and are alike in many ways. Even though I've been blessed with healthy kids (even though my son has clubfeet), I didn't watch more than 15 minutes of the movie and I lost it.

bj

Well we have made it to the big day...our first trip to the Magic Kingdom, really our first trip to any part of DisneyWorld. I woke up super excited, a bit giddy and ready to get going. We did take time to have a great breakfast at the Gingerbread house and ride the carousel a few times because no morning is complete with out a few spins on the carousel before we left GKTW. After that we had to get going because this was the first time we had a schedule to keep to as it was to be an exciting day for all, we had appointments at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to turn Fuller and Chelsea into the prince and princess they are and then a reservation thanks to MAW for lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table. It was set to be a day fit for a princess and her prince!:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay: Special thanks to Kendra (Dis: effervescent) from the big give for the amazing Sleeping Beauty dress for Chelsea and the handsome Prince Phillip Shirt for Fuller. They loved wearing them and got so many compliments...all day long!

We made the drive to DisneyWorld and finally crossed under the Magic Kingdom sign...we were getting closer. At this point I should share it was drizzling a bit. The weather forcast called for 75 degrees and sunny but it was pretty wet and foggy as we got out of the car. Wanting to travel light, feeling like it was warmer then it would ever be at home and not have extra to carry around all day husband and I skipped the jacket thing so yes we are the crazy ones in the beginning rainy looking pictures with no jacket.;)

Here my loves are riding the tram to get to the boat to get to the Magic Kingdom. If you have never been before it can be very surprising how long it takes to get from your parking place to the actual park!

DSC05668.jpg

Once through the gates we headed towards main street as it was getting close to our BBB appointments. On our way we ran into someone pretty special to Chelsea however and we had to stop for some love and pictures. Here it is the first meeting ever of our family and Daisy Duck (at Disneyland she is super hard to find)!

DSC05682.jpg

I think that meeting alone could have made Chelsea's day but we had even more planned so off to the castle we went in the rain and drizzle. Neither of the kids had any idea what to expect so they were pretty excited when we arrived at BBB and got checked in and got to hear about what was going to happen. Karlita was our Fairy Godmother in Training and Fuller got to go first. First she spiked his hair all up with goo of some sort that I will say most of the day he wanted to touch because to him it seemed strange.:laughing:

DSC_0009.jpg

Then she put in the red highlights he chose to match his Prince Phillip Shirt, added some cool mickey confetti and a finished it off with a cool mickey on the back of his head. He loved it!

DSC_0016.jpg

Mama going in for a quick kiss with her newly transformed prince! He was just the sweetest little Prince.:love:

DSC_0021.jpg

Next up was the little princess...our Chelsea. I think she could get used to a life of pampering because she pretty much beamed the entire time! It takes a few more steps to fix up the princess so here we go...

Chelsea starting to get her hair pulled up and into a pony tail.

DSC_0059.jpg

Getting the bun on top of her head.

DSC_0074.jpg

A sweet little tiara for our princess.

DSC_0094.jpg

Fuller watching on as his Chelsea gets all fixed up.

DSC_0128.jpg

Finally Chelsea getting to check everything out in the mirror...picture me in the background crying. She just looked so happy and was smiling from ear to ear I was so happy she got to have the experience. It was such a great way to start our day at MK.

DSC_0131.jpg

We had a great time at BBB our Fairy Godmother in Training Karlita was awesome. Fuller was a bit nervous at first but she calmed him right down and he really had fun with all the fixing up but I think the part he liked best was getting his sword and shield...they were a huge hit and are played with here at home daily. Chelsea loved every minute of it! At the end Karlita gave her a little princess goodie bag with lots of stickers, 2 packages of princess silly bandz, her left over make-up & face jewels, some pink combs, a little plastic hair cover for the rain and an extra sash. I felt like this experience was fantastic and really reasonable considering all it included. We would totally do it again! More pictures of this to come when I have a chance at the end of the TR to post my Photopass pics!

As we left BBB we were excited to see the sun had come out! :cool2: We had about 15 minutes before our lunch reservation so we decided every prince and princess need a good horse and we went to ride the carousel. We learned on this trip Chelsea is pretty carousel obsessed and in about a week we will be celebrating her 4th birthday with a princess party at a carousel in the area!:cool1::cool1:

Here are our mickey heads waiting for their turn on the carousel. ::MickeyMo

DSC_0137.jpg

Mama and her loves on the carousel.

DSC_0144.jpg

Princess Chelsea rides her horse (one of my favorite pictures from our trip of her).

DSC_0158.jpg

As we got off the carousel the kids noticed another friend we have never met but we LOVE her movie...Mary Poppins!

DSC_0200.jpg

She had a nice chat with the kids and at one point noticed me checking the time on my watch (I mean we did have a lunch at the castle to get to right?!?) so she told the kids they must have an appointment to get to so hurry along now! It was so cute and very Mary Poppins like!

So with an amazing morning already had we were off to lunch at the castle...the princesses await!

I LOVE the BBB and Magic Kingdom Update so far!!! Chelsea and Fuller are absolutely adorable, THANK YOU for sharing! :goodvibes:flower3::goodvibes

such a handsome and cool Prince Fuller and sweet and beautiful Princess Chelsea!
BBB is a wonderful experience isn't it and worth every penny in my book too!
how great you got to meet Daisy, we missed seeing her due to the lines being way to long everytime we noticed her!
Mary Poppins is a fav for us too! love the photo of the kids on the carousel!
hey, what's a little rain to us NW girls! we braved the rain twice during our trip!

Wow!! What an awesome start of your day. I wish ours had started out like that, but in the end..Kylee got to be a Princess. Chelsea and Fuller looked like a true Prince and Princess. I too love that picture of Chelsea on the carousel. I can't wait to see and hear more.

What a great end of your SW day... Christmas at GKTW! :santa:

How sweet that Chelsea and Lilly became instant friends. They look so cute together. I will be keeping her in my prayers.

The kids look so cute at BBB! We love it there.... and I know it is a little pricey, but I always can justify the cost in the end. princess:

I can't wait to see what the kids thought about lunch. popcorn::

And we are off to lunch at the castle! Special thank you to Make A Wish who planned and paid for our families lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table. Both Chelsea and Fuller were so excited to be going into the castle and were happy the minute we walked in and there was Cinderella! She chatted with the kids for a minute and took some cute pictures with the kids. Chelsea just looks so happy in this picture...Love it!

DSC_0209.jpg

Chelsea giving her a hug...she was all about loving all the "friends" we met during our trip and the Princesses got lots of love during lunch.

DSC_0211.jpg

They had us wind up some spiral stairs to get to the dining room area and the kids were surprised to have a sword and wand brought to the table for them. Since Fuller had just gotten a sword and shield at BBB he said "Two swords in one day Mama, this is a GREAT day!"

They took our order and the first Princess entered the room...Princess Aurora. Chelsea was so excited because she was in her Sleeping Beauty dress and Princess Aurora noticed it right away and kept telling her what a beautiful Princess Chelsea was. She chatted with Chelsea and Chelsea got some snuggles in then both kids posed with her.

DSC05703.jpg

It was then that Princess Aurora noticed our own little Prince Phillip. She seemed so excited and told him she knew another handsome prince who had that same shirt. Fuller started to blush but was loving all the compliments and then she gave him a big smooch leaving a pretty cute lipstick kiss on his cheek. So cute and he was so smitten after that kiss!:love:

DSC05705.jpg

Next Snow White came by for a visit. She also was just so lovely with the kids. All of the princesses loved their personalized autograph pages we had received during the Big Give from Brenda and Krysten (Thank you, Thank you, Thank you again!) but Snow White seemed the most excited. Chelsea was always excited to show her "friends" the pages they were going to sign too! We had so much fun getting the autographs and I can't wait to finish putting the pictures into the books.

DSC05709.jpg

She chatted a bit with both of the kids and we got a nice picture of them with Snow White.

DSC05716.jpg

Then Snow White noticed Fuller had a nice kiss from Princess Aurora and she decided Chelsea needed one too so she gave Chelsea a sweet little smooch on the Cheek. The picture is a bit blurry so sorry in advance but it was a fun moment of the lunch I wanted to share!

DSC05718.jpg

Our lunch came at this point and the kids liked the mickey plate with their pizza on it. I had the Pork Tenderloin and Christopher had the Major Domo's Favorite Pie. All the food was good (especially mine and Christopher's)but it was hard getting the kids to focus on eating as they just watched all the Princesses move around the room.:laughing:

The next princess to visit was Ariel. She ended up talking with the kids about her friend Flounder because Fuller mentioned he really liked him. It was cute as they talked about adventures Flounder and Ariel had in the sea. Good thing she was very up on her Movie knowledge because Fuller was testing her without even knowing it!:rotfl:

DSC_0217.jpg

Our last princess to visit was Belle. She and Chelsea talked about reading and her love of books. Chelsea told her that her favorite books were Princess books which seemed to make Belle really happy.

DSC_0230.jpg

Then it was time for the really serious part of the meal...dessert time! The kids LOVED how they brought out dessert. It was basically a make your own ice cream sundae. I am pretty sure they used every last topping they could. Here is Prince Fuller and his...

DSC05725.jpg

Here is Princess Chelsea and hers...

DSC05726.jpg

We had a great time at Cinderella's Royal Table. Every Princess was so great to our kids and seemed willing to chat with them for a bit and each one let Chelsea love on her before she left so Chelsea was pretty much beaming the entire time and loving it....:cloud9:. It was another pretty amazing wish come true!

As we left Fuller noticed the knight and he totally wanted a picture so here is our Prince and the castle knight.

DSC_0236.jpg

All decked out from BBB and very well fed at CRT it was time to explore a bit more of the Magic Kingdom so we were off to see if we could find Mickey and Minnie's houses...maybe with a stop here or there! Coming Soon!

what a perfect lunch for your Princess and Prince!
did Fuller keep his kiss on for the rest of the day?

so nice the princesses were so sweet with them both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter