Bibbiti Bobbiti Make A Wish Helps our Boo Have Her Princess Wishes Come True!!!

2 updates where have I been :lmao:
Love all the pictures you kids are so sweet. I will keep Lilli in my prayers :hug:

Thanks so much...Lilli is such an amazing little girl and I appreciate the prayers for her.

I LOVE the BBB and Magic Kingdom Update so far!!! Chelsea and Fuller are absolutely adorable, THANK YOU for sharing! :goodvibes:flower3::goodvibes

Thanks it was really fun! They still play BBB here at home and fix each other up...it's pretty cute! I think it is this week you meet with MAW I hope it goes great and I can't wait to hear all about it!

such a handsome and cool Prince Fuller and sweet and beautiful Princess Chelsea!
BBB is a wonderful experience isn't it and worth every penny in my book too!
how great you got to meet Daisy, we missed seeing her due to the lines being way to long everytime we noticed her!
Mary Poppins is a fav for us too! love the photo of the kids on the carousel!
hey, what's a little rain to us NW girls! we braved the rain twice during our trip!

The rain is no big deal for us NW girls huh! We LOVED BBB and I thought it was worth every penny too! It was really great to start our day off meeting Daisy as Chelsea really loves her!

Wow!! What an awesome start of your day. I wish ours had started out like that, but in the end..Kylee got to be a Princess. Chelsea and Fuller looked like a true Prince and Princess. I too love that picture of Chelsea on the carousel. I can't wait to see and hear more.

Thanks so much Kris...Your day was a bit stressed to start out but it did all end up great as Kylee was such an adorable princess! BBB sure was fun!

What a great end of your SW day... Christmas at GKTW! :santa:

How sweet that Chelsea and Lilly became instant friends. They look so cute together. I will be keeping her in my prayers.

The kids look so cute at BBB! We love it there.... and I know it is a little pricey, but I always can justify the cost in the end. princess:

I can't wait to see what the kids thought about lunch. popcorn::

Christmas at GKTW was awesome and meeting Lilli was wonderful! Thanks for keeping her in your prayers.

BBB is worth every penny and considering all they did for you I thought it was a bargain by Disney standards...I would totally go back again and this summer at Disneyland we just might!

Chelsea looked beautiful, and Fuller was a very handsome Prince!

Thanks so much!

I hope you had a very Happy Easter too...thanks!

Sending you Happy Easter Wishes!!!

Happy Easter to you too...hope you had a nice day celebrating!

And to you too...all these great graphics!

Hope your family had a great Easter!

Hi! New reader & LOVE your TR. What a special trip, sounds like you had a great time!!

I'll keep Chelsea & Lili in my prayers. :)

- Katie

Having just had a magical time at CRT we were off to explore some of the Magic Kingdom...I mean it was already around 2PM and we really moved past Fantasyland and it turns out we were not going to for awhile.:) Chelsea really wanted to ride Dumbo and so that is what we did next. Here are the kids waiting in line deep in conversation about what color elephant they were going to fly in.

DSC_0240.jpg

We waited quite a long time for our ride on Dumbo but the kids really enjoyed the ride and had fun making their elephant go up and down. Here is Christopher and Fuller riding their Dumbo.

DSC_0253.jpg

When we got off Dumbo the kids noticed a "friend" we had never met before, Pinocchio, so we were off to see him. As a little side note I have to say the cast members at Disney were really nice about helping the kids see characters really fast once they saw Chelsea's GKTW button. I tried to go over and thank the next person in line each time for letting the kids go ahead of them. I imagine it can be frustrating when you have been waiting in line to have someone else have a turn. Everyone we came across was so nice when I talked to them offering a thank you and really just wanted to wish Chelsea the best which I thought was really lovely. Back to Pinocchio...he was awesome! He played around with the kids, twirled Chelsea around, gave hugs and more hugs, played some more and shared high fives with the kids...like I said awesome. He really made the kids feel like they were hanging out with a friend...Magic!

Here Chelsea is dancing with him.

DSC_0264.jpg

Fuller and Chelsea strike a pose with him.

DSC_0277.jpg

We decided to head towards ToonTown making a quick stop at the Pooh ride. I have to say this one cracked me up...the lines and the availability of FP for the ride since it seemed to be the same as the ride at Disneyland and at DL I have never seen a line in fact our last two visits the CM let us all stay on again if the kids wanted to since there was no one else wanting to get on. We enjoyed the ride and then really were off to ToonTown.

DSC_0298.jpg

It seems funny we were just there and already this part of the park is no longer as the expansion of Fantasyland continues. I am glad it was still there for the kids however as they really liked visiting Mickey and Minnie's house's. Fuller was a bit perplexed as to why they have houses at Disneyland and Disneyworld so we just explained that the ones in Florida were more like vacation homes!:rotfl:

Here is Fuller on Mickey's mailbox (we always take there pictures at DL on Mickey's mailbox so it was fun to take them here too!)

DSC_0385.jpg

Here is Chelsea on Mickey's Mailbox (normally we do her on Minnie's mailbox but somehow we missed doing that...oh well)

DSC_0379.jpg

We decided to quickly say hello to the Big Cheese Himself and Minnie. The kids were happy to see them and had a nice visit.

DSC_0416.jpg

Next we rode The Barnstormer at Goffy's Wiseacre Farm super fun for the kids so we rode twice! I need to get Chelsea about an inch taller so she can ride the real roller coasters she has no fear and loves rides she can scream on!:scared1:

Next we went to visit Tinkerbell and the Fairies. Fuller was super excited to get to meet Terence the boy fairy...they discussed rations of pixie dust quite a bit.

DSC_0345.jpg

Then we met Tink...she was a big hit and they had a nice chat about Chelsea and Fuller's favorite Fairy, neither of them would say Tink was there favorite much to her dismay.

DSC_0358.jpg

Lastly we got to hang out with Fawn who was really nice and got the kids laughing. She was really sweet.

DSC_0367.jpg

We had a really fun visit with the fairies and decided to skip the Princesses since we had just done lunch with them and go find the Peter Pan ride. It was a hit with both of the kids since they have finally seen the movie...before that Fuller was having none of the ride at DL and Chelsea just went on it to show off to her brother I think. This time they kept telling Christopher and I all about the story line of the movie as shown on the ride.

Next on the list was a visit to see Rapunzel...I wanted to make sure we did it while we had the GAC to use at the Magic Kingdom because the line was crazy long! Chelsea loved Rapunzel but was not too sure about Flynn Ryder...check out the look she gave him when he was showing off his smolder look while trying to teach Fuller how to do it.

DSC_0422.jpg

They had a nice visit and took a few pictures.

DSC_0430.jpg

Chelsea could have hugged Rapunzel ALL day if given the chance!

DSC_0438.jpg

Meeting Rapunzel and Flynn was very fun so from there we went in search of another Princess and her Prince hopeful we would not find some Frogs...more to come soon!

CRT looks amazing!!! Addison said she wants to do that next time :) Love all the pictures, but the ones of Mickey and Minnie's houses makes me said because they are gone and we didn't get to see them.

Happy to got to visit toontown! at least they are still in DLR!!!
love the photos with Rapunzel....we didn't get to see her due to the lines, I would of loved to meet Flynn :lovestruc

too funny they wouldn't tell tink she was their favorite! got to love kids and what they say or don't say!

Great updates!!!!!!

Love your CRT meal! It seems like the princesses really took a liking to the kids!

I'm glad the CMs were so nice to you while you were meeting the characters. And I love the pics from Dumbo and Pinocchio. How cute that he danced with Chelsea. :thumbsup2

Isn't it sad knowing that Toontown is gone... forever? :sad2:

what a perfect lunch for your Princess and Prince!
did Fuller keep his kiss on for the rest of the day?

so nice the princesses were so sweet with them both!

It was a perfect lunch...I was super excited we were having lunch in the CASTLE!!! Fuller and Chelsea kept their kisses until after they got more from Jasmine later in the day. They were hot and we needed to put sunscreen on so they had to be wiped away:sad1:...Fuller like to act like it was not big deal but he got lots of kisses this trip and LOVED it!:love:

CRT looks amazing!!! Addison said she wants to do that next time :) Love all the pictures, but the ones of Mickey and Minnie's houses makes me said because they are gone and we didn't get to see them.

Lunch at the Castle was really fun...I am glad we did it! It is really sad about them just plowing down ToonTown including Mickey and Minnie's house...our kids love going to see their houses. We still can at Disneyland so that's great. Sorry you guys missed them...they closed the day we left Disney on our trip so we had pretty perfect and lucky timing.

Happy to got to visit toontown! at least they are still in DLR!!!
love the photos with Rapunzel....we didn't get to see her due to the lines, I would of loved to meet Flynn :lovestruc

too funny they wouldn't tell tink she was their favorite! got to love kids and what they say or don't say!

I am glad we got to visit DisneyWorld's ToonTown...it actually closed on our last day there so our timing was perfect. We like the houses at DLR and hope to see them this summer!

Rapunzel's line was crazy. Even when we were there and the parks were pretty empty there was a huge line:scared1: I can't imagine how long it must have taken to wait. I like Flynn myself but Chelsea was really having none of it.:rotfl:

They totally held out on Tink which was pretty funny because I think she is their favorite:)!

Great updates!!!!!!

Love your CRT meal! It seems like the princesses really took a liking to the kids!

I'm glad the CMs were so nice to you while you were meeting the characters. And I love the pics from Dumbo and Pinocchio. How cute that he danced with Chelsea. :thumbsup2

Isn't it sad knowing that Toontown is gone... forever? :sad2:

It is sad they won't have a ToonTown...like Lisa says below a good reason to visit DLR!

The CM's were so nice to us and got us right up to see anyone the kids wanted to meet. Pinocchio was great with the kids dancing, playing around, high fiving...they loved meeting him.

Thanks for stopping by...I notice you now have "Peeps"...this is my cracking up about that!:rotfl:

just gives you a reason to visit DLR!!!! that's where Mickey and Minnie REALLY live....WDW is their vacation home!

Hopefully they won't tear down DLR ToonTown...it is great for the little kids and parts of Disney should be for all different age groups.

You have seriously the cutest kids ever.... Loved the outfits.

Ohhhh you are so nice...Thank you. All the cute outfits were from the most amazing people who blessed us with a Big Give before our trip. Our kids are excited for the weather to get a bit better around here so they can start to wear their clothes from the trip again.

Having finished a great visit with Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder we decided to see if we could find another great princess pairing...Tiana and Prince Naveen. They were on a quick break but coming right back so the really nice CM let us wait behind the gazebo for them. When they came out they walked over and took the kids hands to walk them over to the gazebo. The kids were pretty happy to meet them.

DSC_0493.jpg

Next we decided to get a quick snack...Popcorn and a drink were close by so that is what we had. When they gave us the our popcorn the CM said "Here you go Princess" to Chelsea. All day they had been calling her princess but I think at that moment it just hit her and she looked up at me very wide eyed and said "Mama they are calling ME a Princess." and for the day she truly was a princess...Thank You Disney! :love:

Next we headed towards Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride but got side tracked when we saw the Aladdin and Jasmine. Here an amazing CM named Jill helped us to see them. While we were waiting our turn Chelsea fell in love with a Sleeping Beauty pin on her lanyard. I had brought some pins from a friend for the kids to trade but had totally forgotten to pack them on this day. I really had not thought much about it until this moment. I told Chelsea we would pin trade later but that I had not brought pins to trade today. Jill did not care if we had pins to trade...she just took off the pin and gave it to Chelsea and then let Fuller pick a pin from her lanyard. I was starting to tear up at this point because I just thought it was so sweet and my kids were grinning from ear to ear...but then Jill leaned over and told me she had been a Wish family many years ago and was happy to give our kids a bit of extra magic...imagine me pretty much crying at this point. Thank you Jill for your kind heart and for being so nice Fuller and Chelsea making there day just all the more special! She got the kids set up with Aladdin and Jasmine and then had to go...but she sure made an impression on us!

Aladdin helped Fuller to get ready for the picture so they could pose the same way...it was really cute!

DSC_0529.jpg

After the picture was taken Jasmine gave them each a kiss on their forehead. It was really cute! Here they are with their kiss collection from the day.

DSC_0540.jpg

Next we finally rode the Magic Carpets and the kids loved it. They laughed and squealed with delight every time the camel "spit" on them. They also liked that they could each control part of the ride. We were on this ride for a pretty long time because some not so smart kids stood up in the middle of the ride so we had to come back down, the CM's told them not to do that again and then they let us have a full ride again...they did not kick the kids off but they might should have as their mother was not even upset with them she was just laughing so they thought they were pretty cool. I am pretty sure everyone waiting in line for the ride did not think they were very cool.

Papa and Fuller on the ride.

DSC05746.jpg

Chelsea and Mama on the ride.

DSC05748.jpg

Chelsea having a blast controlling her part of the ride.

DSC05745.jpg

Next since we were right there we decided to ride on the Jungle Cruise. It was fun and the kids like the Elephants lots for some reason. Our guide was pretty funny and Fuller even got one of the jokes. Here we are at the end of our cruise.

DSC05757.jpg

I was pretty excited for what we had planned next...we were going to meet Brenda and Krysten who had made the most amazing autograph books for our trip and given them to us as part of our Big Give. They were at DisneyWorld to support friends participating in the weekend cheer competition. How cool that we got to meet them in person and thank them for everything they had done for us.

While we were waiting to meet up with them out in front of the castle the Dream Along With Mickey show started up. It was a nice surprise and the kids had fun watching the show. Here they are giving it their full attention.

DSC_0627.jpg

Then we met up with Brenda and Krysten. It was great to meet them in person and give them a hug and a big thank you for all they had done for us. They were just so nice and it was great to have a chat with them. Krysten participated in our big give as a part of a Senior project...she has a heart of gold and loves kids. She has a pretty amazingly nice mom too! They are both so talented and the autograph books they made us are such amazing memories from our trip.

Here we all are minus husband who took the picture.:) Check it out...Dis Meet!

DSC_0650.jpg

Fuller still tells me "Isn't it cool we had friends to meet at DisneyWorld!" It was cool and we were even lucky enough to see them again before they had to leave for home...but that has to wait for another day!

Our troops were getting hungry so we headed towards Tomorrowland for some dinner. We ended up eating at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, not the best meal of our trip but we had a pretty amazing view to enjoy during dinner.

DSC_0660.jpg

To finish off our day we rode on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. The way you shoot on the ride is very different then at DLR and I just never got the hang of it. Chelsea loved it when she realized she could just keep spinning her and I around so you can guess what we did the rest of the ride. As we were leaving we saw Buzz...yet another friend we had never met.

DSC_0664.jpg

He was so amazing...I think normally they have a stamp with his autograph but Buzz was having none of that he personally signed each of their autograph sheets. It was pretty great of him and the kids realized it was special as they talked about it all the way out of the park.

Here the kids are watching him sign away!

DSC_0686.jpg

We were headed back to GKTW for the Pirates and Princess party after an amazingly wonderful and magical day at the Magic Kingdom.

You have to love disney CM's...sounds like Jill was a wonderful girl! so sweet to your kiddos!

how fun to be able to meet some fellow DISsers!

love all the photos, too cute what Chelsea said about being a princess....tell her she's a princess to us too!

How sweet of Jill! :goodvibes I love the collection of kisses - too cute.

I chuckled at Chelsea's comment about everyone calling her a princess. She is a princess every day. :)

Having had the best time at Magic Kingdom we headed back to GKTW for the Pirates and Princess Party. I think this was the kids favorite night activity at GKTW. They danced, collected pirate booty and spent lots of time with Mayor Clayton and Ms. Merry. :love:

Right as we arrived the kids saw Dolly Dolphin all decked out in her princess wear and had to give her some love and get their picture with her.

DSC_0695.jpg

Next we ran into pirate Shamu...Fuller and Christopher gave their best pirate hook fingers for the picture.

DSC_0707.jpg

Next Chelsea got a princess tattoo on her arm. She loves those temp tattoos I see real ones in her future if this keeps up.:eek:

DSC_0710.jpg

Next they got some pirate booty and princess booty bags. They gave Chelsea some nail polish and even gave a little bag with some nail polish to Fuller too so he would not feel left out...GKTW is so amazing that way!

PiratesandPrincesses100.jpg

Then there was some dancing. Fuller was being a bit shy at this point so Chelsea and I went dancing with everyone. She loved it, especially since she got to dance with Dolly. :love:

DSC_0721.jpg

Next our favorite bunnies showed up and the kids had fun giving them some love and getting pictures taken. Fuller noticed they always had on different outfits and thought it was cool they dressed up for the parties.:thumbsup2

PiratesandPrincesses129.jpg

Next it was time for them to make the kids pirates and princesses. They had the kids line up in front of a pirate ship stage before going up on stage. Chelsea was so excited for what might happen next.

DSC_0765.jpg

They were so sweet to Fuller since he had on his prince shirt they knighted him instead of turning him into a pirate. During the entire ceremony they mentioned they had some pirates and an amazing knight on stage. It was so sweet of them and Fuller LOVED it.

DSC_0769.jpg

Here are the princesses on stage. The entire time they were up on the stage Chelsea just held onto Ms. Merry's hand. It was so cute to watch. All the girls look so sweet!:cutie:

DSC_0779.jpg

All the boys got blow up swords from Mayor Clayton. It was a fun mayhem up on the stage with swords all over. When Fuller came off the stage he told me "This is the best day...it is a three sword day!" He had gotten a sword at BBB, one from CRT and now one at the Pirates and Princess Party. A three sword day is pretty darn awesome!

DSC_0785.jpg

When they came off the stage they were given certificates officially making them Pirates and Princesses. We collected all their loot and we were ready to head to our nightly stop for ice cream when Mayor Clayton stopped the kids for one more hug. They he helped them pose for this fun shot...Fuller getting Mayor Clayton and Chelsea to surrender with the power of his sword.

DSC_0799.jpg

We stopped by the ice cream shop tonight just like we did every night of our trip...that is a hard habit to break when you come home!;) Here is Chelsea on the rocking horse there.

DSC_0803.jpg

Here are both of the kids with the treats they picked that night...Fuller enjoyed a milkshake and Chelsea had a nice little sundae.

DSC_0807.jpg

DSC_0808.jpg

After a few quick spins on the carousel we were off to our "vacation home" for bed. The Pirates and Princess Party was a great way to end a really lovely and perfect day. Our prince and princess were treated in such a royally lovely way. Dreams really did come true on this day!

So how did we do with our plan vs our actual day...we were able to do so much more then I thought we would. I feel like I have said it about twenty times already but it was a great day!

Our Plan:

BBB and Lunch at CRT--Both were awesome and I am so glad we had the time to do them. Thanks again to MAW for the amazing lunch with the princesses.

1. Dumbo--Kids had fun riding it and I loved the view of Fantasyland from the ride
2. The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm -- Fun coaster for the kids, since they had learned you can ride more then once we rode this a few times.
3. Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin -- Fun ride, I found it harder to shoot my lazer on this ride then I do on the one at Disneyland.
4. Characters, Characters, Characters -- We got to see: Daisy Duck, Mary Poppins, Princess Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Pinocchio, Aladdin & Jasmine, Mickey & Minnie, Rapunzel & Flynn Ryder , Tiana & Prince Naveen, Tinkerbell, Terrence, Fawn, Buzz Lightyear. I could not believe how many characters we got to see I mean 20 "friends" in one day...the kids adored it!

Pirates and Princess Party at GKTW--The kids really loved all their nighttime activities there but I think this party may have been their favorite! All the dancing and fun on stage as well as all the treats they collected all evening just made it a perfect party for them.

All the extras we got to do:
We rode: The Carousel, Peter Pan, Pooh Ride, Aladdin's Magic Carpets, Jungle Cruise and we got to meet our friends Brenda and Krysten after watching the Dream Along with Mickey show. :cool1:

Coming Soon --"Mama, It's like Dr. Seuss is everywhere!"

what a wonderful way to end your magical day! the photos of the kids are so cute, but especially love the one with Chelsea leaning on the Mayor and Fuller defeating him!
how cool to get three swords in one day, you must of had one happy prince! and your princess looked beautiful :lovestruc

we are so excited to get to meet you all the end of the month! let's hope we get some nice spring weather!!!

You have to love disney CM's...sounds like Jill was a wonderful girl! so sweet to your kiddos!

how fun to be able to meet some fellow DISsers!

love all the photos, too cute what Chelsea said about being a princess....tell her she's a princess to us too!

You are so sweet...I'll tell Chelsea. Her face was just so amazed that they all had been calling her a princess. It was a really priceless moment of the trip. It was fun to meet fellow Dissers at MK...hopefully we will meet you soon too!

Jill was amazing with the kids and then to find out her family had been a MAW family was extra amazing!

Another wonderful TR. So glad you got to meet another Diser. Keep up the great report.

Thanks Kris...it is really fun to meet Dis friends. I loved reading about you all meeting Mary!

I agree with Fuller - it is so fun to meet friends at Disney!!!!!:goodvibes

So very fun...he still talks about how we had friends at Disneyworld. So cute and so fun! We are getting closer to our Crystal Palace day and your adorable outfits in action so stay tuned.

How sweet of Jill! :goodvibes I love the collection of kisses - too cute.

I chuckled at Chelsea's comment about everyone calling her a princess. She is a princess every day. :)

Thanks so much...I think it just really hit her that she was a princess. It was an awesome part of our trip! They really had quite the collection of kisses didn't they!:cool1:

Another magical day! Awesome!! I love how they are watching Buzz sign! :)

It was really a magical day! Watching Buzz sign was cool it took him awhile to get two autographs done but he was determined to do it for them which I thought was so great! I have been thinking about your family and Emily. Hope you are all well!

AWesome updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the photos.... love CRT!!!! We relly enjoyed that.... and the PP party was our favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter